Denver and Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

I actually scared myself Tylin :leia:

There's a lot more but I can't face it...suffice to say Denver is one ODD ODD state and it only adds to the whole Jonbenet 'absurdness'...

2. heymom

heymom Member

Denver is the capital of Colorado, not all of which is odd. Colorado used to be filled with rather ordinary, if somewhat outdoor-minded, people. Having been gone for almost 20 years, I can't speak to what is now in Denver or the rest of Colorado.

Boulder has always been Boulder, however. At least from the '60's until today.

3. Tez

Tez Member

I've been gone for 10 1/2 years, and I went back two years ago. Just overnight to get my BIL. I couldn't believe the population! What used to be farmland is now housing developments!

I didn't go to the "Peoples Republic of Boulder" though. I was 12 miles away, though.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Did you take a nice long decontamination shower? And burn your clothing? :) We were there this past summer but we go up into the mountains as fast as we can git! It's still nice and quiet up in the middle of the Rockies...Mountain people are still the same. We had a really nice time in Ouray.

5. Amber

Amber Member

Duh :stupid1: I knew that, don't know why I said state!!

When I said odd, I didn't mean the people I meant the 'possible hidden workings' ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice