Does everybody know about this but me?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Elle

Elle Member

This is exactly what I felt when I read it, Dee Dee. It was just like a refresher course of all I had read, and posted. Nice to see Forums for Justice was mentioned in McDonough's Sources, with Cherokee for her Linguistic Analysis, and Tricia's thread on Judge Julie Carne's Decision - Page 62.

I thought Lin Wood was involved with a bigger fish. :) Thank you!

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Soooooooooooooooooo good to see you back among us Elle!

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you kindly. Moab. :) Nice to be back to see if you're all behaving yourselves (?). :)

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - they have no choice, Elle......guess who became an official Mod while you were vactioning?!

:takeabow:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Your wee self? I didn't even know you had left the mod squad(?). I always had you in your mod uniform. I mentally see you all marching through the threads, checking them out. All kidding aside, I think the mod squad on FFJ are a great team with all that you do. I don't know how you find the time RR on top of all the other work you have been doing for the Russian family. If I was the Queen, I would present you with the highest honour.

6. RiverRat

I never was a Moderator.....Officially, that is! Just try to help out where I can when I can. Now I have to find a way to get right behind KoldKase in line for this new book!!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

See how you fooled me into thinking you were one. :)

8. RiverRat

It was not intentional! I guess that I always have been - just not officially!

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Congratulations, RR! :cheering:

Elle, I'm glad you are back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice