DOI Discussion

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, May 13, 2005.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That's okay, Sylvia, because as I read through your analysis, you are noticing quite a few things I hadn't thought of before. :)

-Tea

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This is from the Michael Tracey doc which aired on A&E on Aug 6, 1998. It is on pp 178-179 of Hodges' second book on the case-

John Ramsey: Help me understand. People think we brutally assaulted JonBenet, then sexually molested her, strangled her, went to bed, got up, wrote a three-page ransom note, called the police, sat around for four hours, and then went downscares [sic] and found the body.

5:52 a.m. plus 4 hours equals 9:52 a.m., around the time John had disappeared for a while. I'm thinking that when Melinda's fiancee asked John what time he found the body and John told him 11 a.m. he may have been referring to 11 a.m. CST because he, Melinda, and John Andrew were in Minnesota at that time. And 11 a.m. CST equals 10 a.m. MST.

-Tea

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I think it's very interesting that John Ramsey mentions JonBenet's head wound first ... BEFORE the "strangulation." In fact, he may just be telling the order of events as he know they happened.

According to John, JonBenet's fatal head wound came first, then the staging of the sexual molestation, the staging of the ligature strangulation, then the writing of the ransom note.

The petechia seen on JonBenet may have happened with the twisting strangulation of JB's shirt collar in conjunction with the time she received the head wound. As Delmar has pointed out, the ligature tied around JonBenet's neck was basically useless as a real strangulation device.

4. Elle

Elle Member

You said it, Sylvia "RIDICULOUS!"

5. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Sylvia, this is correct. Steve Thomas page 156 PB
    Melinda's fiancee, Stewart Long in a telephone interview with Steve Thomas confirms that John Ramsey and John Andrew, broke down in tears as John Ramsey described how he had discovered the body of JonBenét around 11 o'clock that morning, when they are in the van outside the house, just shortly after they arrive at the Ramsey home.

Steve Thomas almost drops the phone as he checks to see if his "record" button is on.

You have everyone working hard here, Sylvia. :imonline:

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

After the strangulation John says "went to bed, got up, wrote a three-page ransom note". Many have said that no one could have written that note after the strangulation for they would have been too wound up or something like that. But it certainly could've been written after a cooling-off period. This is from pg. 179 of Hodges' book Who Will Speak for JonBenet-

After strangling JonBenet, John and Patsy lay down for a while to collect their senses and cool off, which probably was necessary because they would have been terribly alienated from each other. This, too, matches the ransom note, which states, "I advise you to be rested."

-Tea

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Chapter 2

Why, Sylvia! I don't know what is so ridiculous about it! Don't you know that Fleet White (with the help of baseball cap-wearing ninjas) murdered JonBenet because he was 47 years old at the time, which is the atomic weight of silver, which his wife Priscilla had a passion for according to John Ramsey in DOI? And then, Bill McReynolds stopped by to bring over some foreign DNA which he happened to obtain from his roommate while he was in the hospital recovering from heart surgery? And then, you know who drew the heart on JonBenet's palm and around the photo of John and fed JonBenet the pineapple? It was someone born on Feb 14th and that person is... Florence Henderson a.k.a. Mrs. Brady!!!! The heart= Valentines Day= Feb 14th= d.o.b. of Florence Henderson/Mrs. Brady. The Brady Bunch went to Hawaii where they grow pineapple which was found in JonBenet's upper small intestine.

Mystery solved!

::takes a bow:: Thank you! Thankyouverymuch!

-Tea

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And it very well could have happened that way, Tea.

I just thought it was particularly interesting that even John put JonBenet's head wound ahead of any strangulation by the ligature.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Sylvia you should have been a lawyer! Better yet a prosecutor in Boulder.

I thought it extremly interesting in a house full of multiple bathrooms, Patsy didn't take a shower because hers was broken. Like some invisible ramsey rule, you can't use any other bathroom but your own.

And yet in order to make a gooooood impression on Melinda's fiance, Patsy cakes her face with makeup, IGNORES a closet full of clean clothes and puts yesterday's smelly clothes on her smelly body.

One poster stated it so well years ago. Patsy may stink to high heaven but her make up is perfect!

10. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for that info, I never had access to the NE articles and also do not have the NE book.

LOL, I have made exactly the same quotation somewhere. He exactly gave the order in which the events took place. I did read both books Hodges wrote, only they went out with all my books. At the moment I haven’t ordered them yet. If you have “A Mom Gone Bad†you will find a quote near the end of the book concerning a statement of a Dr. Brisee. It deals with the power of the blow and what time was left for JB to live, as her brain would swell in, I believe, he states 30 minutes.

I know their lies are so transparent, how many do you think would have been able to get away with such a murder?

11. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

LOL, Show that is exactly what I meant to say with that part, I only forgot to bring in the "making impression on fiancé." Thanks girl for bringing that one in!

12. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

I know, that is where I got the info from.

Ah, but that was the whole idea of those pages I made, to get everyone working. :cheerful: I know I am mean at times. LOL!

13. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Just updated thread with chapter 4.

14. Show Me

He's happy with the police protection because outside, on the streets, there was a murderer lurking, ready to strike the Ramsey’s again. This, while on the outside there were hordes of reporters walking around. This vicious murderer would walk right through this horde of reporters, knock on the door and ask: “Would you mind letting me in, I have come to murder the rest of the Ramsey’s? I forgot that last time I was in their home. Do you perhaps have some rope for me, as I seem to have forgotten to bring everything I need for the murders with me? I am so forgetful lately! Last time I also forgot to bring everything with me--even the ransom note.â€

AHHHHH Sylvia! I love it, I really love it!

When Rams spin hits common sense....common sense wins out.

Keenan's a turd and won't do a thing for justice....it's too bad common sense is in short supply in the Boulder DA's office.

Oh yeah...and courage. 'when Woody tells Keenan to sit down and shut up, she does.'

"Oh please, Linny baby," Keenan gasps into the phone, "Please don't sue me, I promise to look the other way and not name the REAL murderers. Please...Linny...please...I can't afford to lose my job. I've got adult children to raise and bail out of DUI's."

Woody responds in his very best smug-screw-you voice. " Just keep them suspects comin' kiddo, just keep the suspects coming."

15. Show Me

Sylvia wrote:

He's happy with the police protection because outside, on the streets, there was a murderer lurking, ready to strike the Ramsey’s again. This, while on the outside there were hordes of reporters walking around. This vicious murderer would walk right through this horde of reporters, knock on the door and ask: “Would you mind letting me in, I have come to murder the rest of the Ramsey’s? I forgot that last time I was in their home. Do you perhaps have some rope for me, as I seem to have forgotten to bring everything I need for the murders with me? I am so forgetful lately! Last time I also forgot to bring everything with me--even the ransom note.â€

AHHHHH Sylvia! I love it, I really love it!

When Rams spin hits common sense....common sense wins out.

Keenan's a turd and won't do a thing for justice....it's too bad common sense is in short supply in the Boulder DA's office.

Oh yeah...and courage. 'when Woody tells Keenan to sit down and shut up, she does.'

"Oh please, Linny baby," Keenan gasps into the phone, "Please don't sue me, I promise to look the other way and not name the REAL murderers. Please...Linny...please...I can't afford to lose my job. I've got adult children to raise and bail out of DUI's."

Woody responds in his very best smug-screw-you voice. " Just keep them suspects comin' kiddo, just keep the suspects coming."[/QUOTE]

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Chapter 2 part 2
    It seems more like Patsy doesn't believe what Patsy is saying to the 911 dispatcher.

-Tea

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Another important point:

This is the same FBI who the Ramseys did NOT trust to administer a polygraph to them. They can't seem to make up their minds as to whether or not the FBI are the good guys or the bad guys!

This is the same John Ramsey who, when running for office failed to mention his lack of trust in the "system" that he was a part of when he was campaigning.

Typical of the Ramseys. Whatever is convenient to make them look like victims is the flavor of the day. The police, the FBI, the media, the tabloids, the internet, the Whites, Santa McReynolds, LHP, are all given dis/honorable mention depending on the point they would like to make with the public on any particular day or story.

The one thing they ALWAYS seem to skim over in all their interviews, their book, their campaign and all public relations mention is that JONBENET was the victim in this case. Not them; JONBENET (that child), with Burke running a sadly close second.

So frustrating!

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, and I bet she sounds just like the Donkey from Shrek when she does it!

19. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Show, told you can be mean at times :winko:

Barbara that is so, mildly put, annoying about that dumb book. THEM THEM THEM and whenever it's suites them someone or something else. I also get so irritated by the fact the refuse to take any kind of responsibility for whatever THEY do.

BTW, poster chapter 5 :) was a small one!

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Let's also realize that one of the main reasons stated for the initial "getaway" to Atlanta was to keep the family safe from whomever was out to "get" the Ramseys. The (ahem) "intruder" was still out there. So.....

what to do?
    what to do?
    what to do?

Hey, I have an idea. Let's not keep our babies (Burke) close. Let's go to Atlanta and bring yet another child who isn't ours to endanger the welfare of while this madman is hunting us down. Burke will be fine.

Yep, sounds like the Ramseys to me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice