Don't Miss Brent Turvey Discussing JBR with Wendy Murphy on Sunday, July 13th!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 12, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

IMO...........FFJ + Wendy Murphy teamed together are JonBenet's only hope at this point. I pray that she stumbles upon us one day!

2. Levi

Levi Member

RiverRat, this site is GREAT. I love reading the posts here. I like the idea of shameonmarylacy that Tricia is doing.

I have an idea, Tricia, when that comes out. I'd love to have you on with Wendy Murphy to discuss it.

3. RiverRat

Let us pray..........

:pray:

Please let Wendy know that this group delived a petition to the Governor of Colorado FOUR years ago to have Lacy removed from this case before she could inflict any further harm.....way before John Mark Karr and this newest scam hit!

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:rolling: Yep, that's poor deluded Susan Bennett. When she puts on her Ramsey cape and crash helmet, she becomes JAMESON! (TaDa!) Of course, EVERYONE in the world knows who Jameson is, as well as the amazing fount of knowledge she carries in that pimple between her ears!

And now I would like to say:
    Welcome to FFJ, Levi!

It's great to have you here. I'm sorry I missed the show as I was traveling and could not tune in, but I will definitely be listening to the re-broadcast at the link you provided.

It's obvious Susan Bennett has, once again, made a fool of herself with her accusations of BORG this and BORG that, even against people who believe the Ramseys are innocent. You'll have to forgive Susan; yelling "BORG!" is the only defense she has against intelligence, logic, case evidence and critical-thinking skills. It's what most Ramseys defenders do when faced with actual facts and deductive reasoning.

I also want to thank you for having Wendy Murphy on your show. Wendy is one of the few (in the media and public arena) who has not drunk the Ramsey kool-aid. She is not afraid to speak the truth about the Ramsey case. Lin Wood has publicly threatened Wendy with a lawsuit for talking about the evidence in the case, instead of just repeating Ramsey spin. Wendy had the courage to tell him to "bring it on," and of course, he folded. Please let her know of our appreciation and admiration for being one of the few to speak out against the Ramsey propaganda machine.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's not playing for me! :dammit: What am I doing wrong?

6. RiverRat

Thanks to ACR!

Levi - meet Sue Bennett from Hickory, North Carolina - the person behind the jameson hat.

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I just listened to the rebroadcast,

and thought it was good. Welcome Levi. Wendy gets excited doesn't she? I liked her 2 main points...She wants Mary Lacy to give up the reports on the Pineapple, bowl and whose fingerprints were on it; 2. Black sweater fibers reports from John's black sweater fibers found in the crotch of JBR underpants. She says that Lacy has a duty to the victim and a duty to the public. And I think it was you Levi who mentioned that you would like to see what the warrant to search the computer in Michigan found.

If any one would like to read Wendy's book, "And Justice For Some" I would be happy to send it to you. Please IM me with your address. I've offered the book before and no one was interested. How about now?

9. Cherokee

I'm definitely interested, but I would want to keep it, and I imagine you probably want it back. It's been on my list of books to buy.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, thanks for the link! I'll listen to it tonight.

My fav thing about jams? When she refers to "jameson" in the third person, which she often does. The psychology there is clear.

Her claim to fame, by the way, the way she became a legend in her own mind and hooked up with the Ramseys and their spin team, was her ability to lie convincingly on the internet. HAHAHAHA She pretended to be A MAN, no less, WITH A DEAD WIFE. (The RST has this...THING...about gender bending. Think "Susan Stine" emailing people as "Mark Beckner". Many of the Ramseys supporters on the Internet change their genders from hat to hat, as well.) She also told this wild story once about being molested by her family in a barn, with snakes put on her. But don't feel sorry for her, because then she said THAT was a lie. She has a long history of posting HORRIBLE things about people she doesn't like, trying to interfere in their personal lives, etc. She's the WORST representative for the Ramseys...and that's why she's so perfect for the job, I think. :wnut:

It's ALL about STAGING, doncha' know.... :jclap:

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

KoldKase

Hi there, ye ole salt of the sea you!
    You wrote:

"She has a long history of posting HORRIBLE things about people she doesn't like, trying to interfere in their personal lives, etc. She's the WORST representative for the Ramseys...and that's why she's so perfect for the job, I think.

RIGHT ON, kid!

I'm anxious to hear your comments on the radio show.

GL

13. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I have to admit I lost some respect for Wendy when she rushed to judgement in the Duke case (and refused to admit she was wrong), but she probably knows more about the JBR case than anyone on TV, and can hold her own versus the world on this case. And, the duke case notwithstanding, I usually enjoy her TV show.

14. Karen

Karen Member

If ANYBODY is going to be a spokesperson for justice on TV and other public venues I'm so glad it's Wendy Murphy. One thing she never does is back down, and we need that in this case.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Of course I was happy! You don't get an opportunity like that every day, you know!

hard to believe I was once one of them, isn't it?

16. heymom

heymom Member

WERE you??? I can't beLIEVE that!!! When was this and how did you come over to the light side???

17. heymom

heymom Member

I'm listening to Turvey and getting really irritated...He doesn't seem to understand the concept of new panties right out of the package, not having any contact with anything before the night of the crime, the redressing.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

jameson :jclap: enters about 33:15 minutes into the discussion.

Here's what she posted on her board about it.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-13-08, 11:57 PM (EST)

1. "RE: Brent Turvey's position"
    In response to message #0

Well, I owe Brent an apology and will do it in the same way I criticized him - - here. He proved NOT to be BORG but quite a reasonable fellow on the radio program tonight. Not sure if he actually believs the Ramseys are innocent, but he sure didn't let Wendy get by with her lies.
    I invited Wendy to NC to get educated ont he case - - bet I never hear from her. She simply won't see - - must be the persecutor/prosecutor blood in her. But I did let her know she was wrong on a few things - and she did actually say if the lawyers lied during the interviews, shame on them - - and it would appear we agree on that single point.

No - we agreed on another - we would both like to see a lot of information unsealed - - but she should know better than I that that isn't going to happen - - wouldn't happen in ANY case.

I also wonder if she ever understood the concept of the prosecution having to prove a person was GUILTY - - a defendant is NOT obligated to prove their innocence. She didn't seem to grasp that. She wants Lacy to prove the Ramseys innocent by publishing the Ramsey files - - and I have NEVER seen that happen. She may be better educated and talk more than I do - - but she doesn't always make sense when it comes to this case. I know a lot more than she does - - or more than sh'll allow herself to know.

Nuff said - - if you could have been here tonight, you would have appreciated the effort I put into being there to call in and chat online. A minor disaster was happening here during the show and I was dealing with that as well as the show - - getting blocked left and right from the audio portion and ... it was truly amazing I got to have a voice there at all.

She invited Wendy Murphy, sounding all like this :mame: :viking:, to come to North Carolina and watch the full tapes of the Ramsey interviews.

Here's another one of her posts about it.

jameson

3. "RE: Brent Turvey's position"
    In response to message #2

I got on fine at first - but was rudely cut off with no explanation and then when I called back it was clear they were not taking my calls - - they answered and then a message played and I got cut off - - not like a busy signal, not put on hold.
    Before the program, I had posted a few comments on their page and the host posted that the Ramseys supporters were filling the area - but it was only me and only a few relevent posts. One on Wendy was split into parts and there was one on Susan... not spamming or trolling at all. But clearly unwelcome - and now deleted.
    I emailed the hose and others asking why - not sure if they will get back to me. Need to check email yet this morning then off to real life again.

:skank:

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You got it Levi.

I have the wonderful, hard working, and ever patient with me, members of FFJ working on sections of the site now as we speak.

We'll have it done soon.

Thanks again Levi...and where have you been all our lives????

20. heymom

heymom Member

"Need to check email yet this morning then off to real life again."

?????? Jameson???? REAL LIFE????? Uh-huh. Sure.

:jclap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice