Don't Miss Brent Turvey Discussing JBR with Wendy Murphy on Sunday, July 13th!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 12, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Looks like a real "lovely" person.

2. AMES

AMES Member

I KNOW! That's what I posted over on WBS as I was listening to the broadcast. What part of...the panties were new, right out of the package...never worn before...by anyone..so therefore transference could not have taken place between them and Johns Iraeli sweater, did he not understand? ...Unless of course, you count...John using the sweater to wipe her down with. That's the ONLY transference that took place there.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I know! It was like a past life.

From February of 1997 to, in varying stages of shakiness, summer of 2002.

Just too many things built up over time. It didn't all happen at once.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

You know Ames,

I listened very carefully to all that long back and forth between Wendy and Turvey. And I have to say that I did not hear Wendy say exactly these words,"brand new right out of the package". I heard new, not used or washed but not "right out of the package." In that long excited segment Turvery had his mind made up as to what he was saying and so did Wendy. Neither was giving an inch and they both should have stopped it long before they did. But that is just my saying so. When there is a back and forth like that on radio or TV for that matter it seems best for the host to break it up and move on. Just saying...

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I agree, Zoomama. I had the exact same thought.

Wendy needed to say "brand new out of the package" and that JonBenet was re-dressed in them AFTER she was dead. She wouldn't have been up walking around in them as Turvey suggested. In addition, Wendy forgot to emphasize that John's Israeli sweater fibers were found in the CROTCH of the new undies, not on the outside as if they were laid down somewhere and had secondary contact with John's sweater.

I don't know if Turvey didn't realize the fibers were found in the crotch or not, but that is a very big point because new underwear comes out of the package RIGHT SIDE OUT. To have secondary transfer INSIDE the crotch area would require more than just casual contact with another surface.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice