Douglas needs to get over himself

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 18, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Congratulations? Oops....

Did they go back to Douglas after Karr turned out to be just another Ramsey stooge and tell Douglas, Sorry, YOU'RE STILL WRONG? :floor:

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Silly little Douglas! But then again this is the man who ignored his own advice of interviewing suspects separetly....he interviewed the Ramseys together.

Will Douglas' friends/acquaintances call him up and take the congratulations back? Or are they waiting for Tracey to somehow hook someone involved in the murder to Karr.

Dear vindicated Douglas, the congrats are still on hold.

3. Little

Little Member

Yea, if he's waiting by the phone I hope he has something good to read, like Steve Thomas's book. Or maybe the FBI manual.

I wonder who called him to congratulate him? His statement is sort of lawyer-speak. Two separate statements with no actual connection. #1 A lot of people told him he was wrong. #2 Now he's getting all these congratulations.

Interesting.

Little

4. Elle

Elle Member

That was in August 2006, Little. Now all those people who congratulated Douglas, have to sit down and eat JustChillun's Chocolate bunny turds. :)

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

How about a pan of Maine Anjou fudge brownies for the masses who believe the IDI theory while we're at it?

6. Show Me

No kidding! Douglas needs to go back to the basics, which he forgot.

JustChillun's Chocolate bunny turds are too good for Douglas...does JustChillun have anything to eat loaded with common sense?

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He sure has a bad memory for a lawman!

8. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, JustChillun just posted this above Show Me :)

I think these are too good for Douglas too. :)

9. Little

Little Member

Just thinking here, wouldn't the title of the story have been more correct if it had read "Inside the mind of an Ex-FBI Profiler"? Douglas isn't with the FBI any more.

Little

10. Show Me

Or "Inside the Mind of an Alcohol Induce Delirium by an Ex-FBI Profiler".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice