1. Elle

Elle Member

I guess what it all boils down to WMG is the question of this piece of duct tape from the AG doll may well have been the piece of duct tape used over JonBenét's mouth; therefore a roll of duct tape may not have been used at all. This I do not know!

Was just thinking, it's possible the AG dolls may well have had some duct tape on them, and hypothetically if one piece was removed from one of the dolls, there was still evidence left if there was tape on the others, if you get what I mean. Patsy wouldn't want the police to see that duct tape had been used.

I guess ACR will have worked this out for herself. She's very smart. I don't remember reading anything about Pam taking away American Girl Dolls.

2. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Thanks Elle. No, I don't know why they would want the AG dolls...Unless they were special to JBR and the Ramseys wanted them for that reason. Maybe Pam bought them for her, or maybe even Beth bought them.

American Girl Place is in Chicago. Did Beth spend a lot of time in Chicago? I am not sure...I know she died near Chicago.

On a more sinister level, did the perp know that the dolls (or at least one of them) held a clue to this mystery and needed to have them removed? Who knows?

3. Elle

Elle Member

WMG, I was just editing my post above to say that I didn't know that Pam had taken these AG dolls. Makes sense if she did have duct tape on all of them. They may have found one doll without it, and if so, it may have matched the piece over JB's mouth (?)

Looks like you're thinking along the same lines as me. THe perp, as in Patsy?

4. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

I wonder how many she had??? The AG doll thing seems like a popular fad now. I am not sure about in '96???

My oldest niece is 15. I do know she was interested in the My Twinn dolls, since the company had a giant 3-D ad booth in Toys 'R' Us when she was little.

I don't remember her having an AG doll though...

Nowadays, it is not uncommon for a child to have several of the AG dolls. Wolfkid was interested in her 'Samantha' when she first got her. Now the doll has lost whatever novelty she had and she just fits in with all of the rest of the non-Barbie dolls we have around the house (including the Twinn).

So, we never added another AG doll to the collection. It is really silly to buy expensive dolls if wolfkid thinks they are interchangeable with the fifteen-dollar variety.

However, I have run into several kids who do collect the AG dolls and take very good care of them, even at ages five or six!

So, I wonder how many JB had??? Where did she keep them?? They were not in the photos of the bedroom. Were they by the bed, in a crib or something??

I certainly hope BPD checked them out. They may have all had duct tape on them, as you said.

Or, would they not think to suspect a cute little doll??? I think they were too busy going after innocent Teddy Bears... :rolleyes:

yup :cool:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Pam in her police jacket

WMG,

All I can think of when it comes to sister Pam, is her wearing a Boulder Police Jacket as she made two trips in a Police car all under the camouflage of "clothes for the funeral" ... and yet we're talking about people who were not short of cash. I would have thought the back seat of any car could have held enough clothes for two people, but two trips were made.

Steve Thomas "JonBenét" page 56 Updated PB. Paraphrased.

Patrol Officer Angie Chromiak told Steve she was ordered by police headquarters to ferry Pam Paugh to the Ramsey home to collect clothing for all three Ramseys.

Page 57 - 58

To disguise her identity from the media, Pam donned a Boulder Police jacket complete with badge and patches, and they parked behind the house to dodge the media at the front. Wearing latex gloves, she headed into the house.

Chromiak asked Detective Everett. "Are you checking all this? It's way more than just funeral clothes." Everett replied. "You don't worry about it." Steve Thomas listened with total disbelief when he interviewed Chromiak about this incident. The officer said she was told by a police intern on duty not to be concerned because "The detectives already know who did it."

Pam's last trip was to JonBenét's bedroom. She came back carrying a load of stuffed animals and other items.

Everett kept only a general inventory: Stuffed animals, tiaras,3 dresses for JonBenét, pageant photo portfolios, toys and clothes for Burke, John Ramsey's Daytimer, the desk Bible and clothing. For Patsy: black pants, dress suits, boots, and the contents of a curio cabinet. Bills, credit cards, a black cashmere trench coat, jewelry that included her grandmother's ring and an emerald necklace, bath robes, a cell phone, personal papers, bank records, Christmas stockings, her Nordstrom's credit card, and even their passports!

The patrol car was loaded with zipped bags, boxes, sacks and luggage, the true contents unknown. To Steve Thomas, this was madness. Once those items were gone, they weren't coming back.
    The police were only in their second day of official search.

Pam got into the front seat clutching stuffed animals, and screamed "Get these gloves off me!" Get them off! Get them off! stretching her arms out to Officer Chromiak. The puzzled cop pulled them off and she drove away. "I need a large Diet coke
    with a lot of ice" she demanded. "Right now!"

On the way to a fast-food restaurant, Pam described making her first million dollars before the age of 32 and not knowing what to do with all her money. In reality she worked at a cosmetic counter.

The patrol car with the Ramsey belongings drove to a drive-up window, and Pam Paugh ate her Happy Meal wearing the police jacket. Officer Chromiak paid the bill.

I know everyone here has read all this before, but I got carried away with myself. This is the part that really makes me angry.

No dolls mentioned, WMG, but they could have been in the zipped bags or boxes, with the "contents unknown" (?).

UNBELIEVABLE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice