Dumbbell Weights Found in JB's Room!?!?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

dumbell

I have a small set of weights that are shaped similarly to a flashlight at each end and have a foam coating on them. I guess they could be called dumbbells. If that is what was in her room, I think they could cause an injury like that if they were held by the opposite end rather than the middle, as they were designed to be held. For any RST members reading - I was no where near Boulder that night. :fishslap:

2. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Texan

As the John Mark Karr case so clearly illustrates, your flimsy "I was nowhere near Boulder" excuse is hardly enough to keep LacyTracy from coming after you.

You better start hiding now, Texan!

3. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah...sure...sure...we "believe" you...LOL
    I am wondering if JB may have been pushed and have fallen onto one of those weights...do you think that a fall would have caused that injury to her skull, or do you think that someone would have had to have been holding the weight, and strike her with it??

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

thats okay

I don't think Lacey can see well enough through her hair curtains to find me, besides - I haven't ever stolen a bike so I'm safe. If I find a pair of my "knickers" in the freezer I may become concerned :laffbig:

I personally don't think she fell against something to cause her head injury because of the location of the head wound, but that is just my opinion. Others certainly feel differently and have made good arguments for their theories. I just wish I knew what happened.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  5. heymom

heymom Member

I am pretty sure if JonBenet fell onto a hand weight, she wouldn't have cracked her skull open. She might have gotten a goose egg and a bruise, but not have her skull split open. No, that was caused by something forceful either striking her or her being thrown forcefully onto something hard. The physics of falling onto something that is lying on the floor are such that it couldn't have caused that kind of injury.

If the weight was the object that caused JonBenet's injury, why was the flashlight wiped clean of fingerprints? Just askin'...

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Because the Ramseys wanted people to think the flashlight was the weapon? Particularly, the "intruder's" weapon wiped clean by the "intruder" to hide the "intruder's" fingerprints?

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Cherokee's probably right because so many intruders leave their flippin weapon when they kill someone. :sick: :bsflag:

WHY IS IT that this case is so easy to solve but the idiots in Boulder won't solve it?!?!? :dammit:

8. heymom

heymom Member

But did they ever identify that flashlight as belonging to Fleet White? (she said with gritted teeth)

Because everything else in their lives that could possibly be tied to both the murder and the Whites was brought up by John and Patsy. Funny they never mentioned the flashlight as a possible weapon themselves, although they pointed to lots of other things as "funny clues."

Have I said lately how much I hate these people?

9. AMES

AMES Member

That's kinda what I thought too!!

ITA with Cherokee's post to your last question. I believe that the flashlight was part of the staging, and that it wasn't used for anything other than to see with in the dark....by the Ramsey's. Since I am 1000 percent RDI...they could have just left the flashlight in the drawer where it orginally was, and not wipe it down. If their prints were found on it...so what...it belonged to them, so of course their prints were on it. BUT NOOO...they wipe it down and set it on the counter, to make it look like an intruder used it....to see with, and as a weapon...it was all part of the staging. An intruder would have taken it with him, he HAD TO SEE to be able to get out of the house in the dark...and outside.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, I can't believe they just "forgot it" in the rush to get everything finished before sunrise. They took too much care to wipe the whole thing including the freaking batteries. It was not chance, it was supposed to be one of John's "funny clues," but it wasn't as important as the broken window or the Hi-Tec shoe print, or the cord that wasn't a garrotte. John had a lot of things he threw up in LE's way, and luckily for him, some of them were major distractions from the truth, which is:

There is no evidence of an intruder that night.
    Kidnappers do not leave 3-page ransom notes.
    Kidnappers also do not kill their victims and leave the body in the house.
    JonBenet had been sexually abused prior to her death.
    The crime scene was staged.
    Staging of a crime scene points back to the family's involvement.
    No other perpertrator has ever been identified.
    Law enforcement interviewed hundreds of people and took samples from most of them.
    The Ramseys refused to cooperate with the investigation of their daughter's murderer.
    The Ramseys repeatedly lied about the details of the night before and morning of the incident.
    Lying about a staged murder scene points again to the family.
    There were only 4 people in that house the night JonBenet died, and at least 2 of them know what happened.

11. AMES

AMES Member

No...I don't believe that they just "forgot it" either. As you said...they took the time to wipe it down, even the batteries. Why would they wipe it clean and replace it in a drawer somewhere? Because, they WANTED it to be seen. Funny how the Ramsey's never mentioned the flashlight as a possible murder weapon....I think that they didn't want to appear obvious, they wanted investigators to figure it out on their own, without their help...because they didn't want to seem more suspicious than they already were. They probably knew that the investigators would suspect the flashlight was the murder weapon. The fact that the "intruder" ...first of all..knew where to FIND the flashlight, and second of all...as I have said before...didn't take the darn thing with him. He would have needed it to see to get out of the house....whether it be by using the window that he supposedly came into the house through...or the front door. Also...he would have needed to have seen where he was going when he was outside of the house....was there a getaway car waiting on him? I doubt it....the "intruder" fled on foot...and his car was probably parked down the street somewhere. I MEAN IF there had of been an intruder. Regardless...he would have needed that flashlight to see with...because it was dark outside, and dark inside the house. Why not take that with him....are we supposed to believe that he took the remainder of the rope and the tape...but, he didn't take the flashlight?? What? Because that would be STEALING??? Is THAT why he didn't take it?? This "intruder" was so full of morals...now wasn't he? Such a polite RN....and so sweet of him to replace the top on the Sharpie and to put it back in its holder...and to wrap JB's body..."lovingly" like "a papoose"....(John's words)....and then on top of all of that...he didn't take the flashlight, because it would have been stealing. HOW THOUGHTFUL!!! But, yet....he is a kidnapper...intent on kidnapping his victim....but, has a change of heart half way through, and decides to stop and molest and then kill her. YEAH RIGHT!!! :unreal:

12. AMES

AMES Member

Exactly! Why bother wiping it down, and taking out the batteries to wipe them down too...when it would have been SO MUCH easier just to take it with him....another plus side... he could have used it to see in the dark. The reason that it was wiped down, was because it had the Ramsey's fingerprints on it...and NO INTRUDER....and they wanted to make it look like the intruder wiped it down, and left it there.

LOL..I think that all of us on this forum should apply for a job with the Boulder Police Department....and re-open this cold case. Yes, I know.....supposedly its still an OPEN case....I SAY.... :bsflag:

13. heymom

heymom Member

If only the intruder had stolen one of the Ramsey's new bicycles, then Heaven and Earth couldn't have stopped the DA's office from finding and prosecuting him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice