Easy Target: Child Abuse and the Angry Parent

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 5, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Okay, then. My teenagers think I'm stupid, but they would think you are wonderful. :) :abnormal:

And some people call dogs and cats "furry children."

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

And when YOU were a teenager, YOU thought YOUR parents were stupid.
    Everything remains in balance...
    :monkey:

3. heymom

heymom Member

I did not think my dad was stupid, but he did get on my nerves something fierce. He could work out my AP algebra and geometry problems, but he didn't do them according to the book. I respected him but there were times I just couldn't take his cheerfulness early in the morning. (He was a farm boy and thought 6 a.m. was sleeping in...)

Of course now I would do anything to hear him whistle "Ol' Dan Tucker" one more time...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I doubt it!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Her maid was supposed to come in on the 24th and clean up the mess from the party on the 23rd. But the maid was a no show (who asked Patsy on that same no show day to borrow what, $2000?).

Well, what a mess the house must have been in on Christmas Eve day. I'm sure I would have been fit to be tied.

6. Amber

Amber Member

Would PR have even noticed the mess?

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wouldn't know. I would have.

8. heymom

heymom Member

I don't think so. From the photographs, it looked as though she was a messy, cluttered, disorganized person. It was probably just being overwhelmed with 2 kids and a huge house, and too many things on her plate. But maybe it was the sign of a troubled mind. Impossible to know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice