Email to Schiller.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Prairie

Prairie Member

Yeah! What Elle_1 said!

I was so impressed with the emails to Schiller. And Smit's stupidity. And Jameson's great idea for making some extra cash!

2. Ginja

Ginja Member

That Tricia!

She's like the energizer bunny....she just keeps going, and going, and going... :bunny:

I believe Schiller's excuse of CNN editing. But he's still selling out if he agrees to this kind of editing where the truth is cut out! :banghead:

The media has been gagged by Lin Wood. You either tell it his way or no way. That's why CNN's editing Schiller and Fox is featuring Pozner's alter ego.

And it's also why you could bust your :behind: putting together a documentary that would have to be Wood :censored: if you wanted it aired.

Imho I think the forum would have better luck if it put the truth in book form; use Schiller's book as an outline! But with time and more evidence, there'd be a helluvalot more facts to set forth.

Could Wood sue if everything set forth in the book is cited as factual? I know he's pulled a lot of stunts, but I don't think there's any gag on the police evidence. If we've got it (and we do) then we can cite it (and we will).

It would certainly trip Wood up since his whole case has revolved around "gagging" the police evidence. The Carnes courtroom never saw a single piece of police evidence and because of that, determined the crime was probably committed by an intruder.

What would people think if they learned the truth?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Done! I've called my real estate agent and put my house up for sale. I'll be sending you the proceeds. Anybody got any extra tent space down here in the guttah?

Because if Smit is encouraging honest people to send him money on the promise that he's going to use it to investigate his 50+ page list of suspects, then he's pretty much convinced me 100% that he's always been in this for the money and glory, his religious and professional claims be damned. Just how far does anyone think Smit is going to get with even a few thousand dollars in a case that is cold after 10 years, $2 million, the FBI, CBI, Georgia LE, and how many private detectives have struck out...HIMSELF UP FRONT AND CENTER?

Is Smit now starting a non-profit org, with a board of directors and government permit to omit taxing what he receives? Just wondering, because if not, he has to declare the money he receives, which means even less of that spent will be used for dining suspects....

But hey, nothing like getting the cult to commit their money to the "leaders" to bond the group closer. Are they moving to Guyana soon? :hood:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:rolling: Probably. They've already drunk the Kool-Aid.

5. wombat

wombat Member

Now now, KoldKase, I've been to Guyana a couple of times for business/pleasure and it is populated by very nice people who really wish we would forget about all that. They aren't letting in any more cults, especially not that one, believe me. Only English-speaking country in South America, very conscientious about the environment -half the country is virgin rain forest - and culturally like the Caribbean. AND - the World Cup of Cricket is there next year!!!

Ginja:

I think he used the opportunity to interview people in depth and kept the ownership of the interviews, only selling the final pro-intruder product to CourtTV. He's got another bomb or two in his backpack.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

sboyd

You can repost Tricia's and Schiller's emai over at CTV....with Miz Marple here, we really don't need any more chit-stirrers from RamLand walking right in my home and trashing the place.

RR

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

Not to worry RR; they are not the least bit interested in the any truth at all!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Now I know how Galileo felt!

"Could Wood sue if everything set forth in the book is cited as factual? I know he's pulled a lot of stunts, but I don't think there's any gag on the police evidence. If we've got it (and we do) then we can cite it (and we will)."

I say, let's go for it!

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

I was thinking last night about you folks doing a book. Now that is feasible, definitely. Absolutely feasible and you would love doing it. Christina Masewicz (sp?) wrote Scales of Justice re the MacDonald case. She has a good site, but I am telling you from reading what you have to say, there is a lot more on the ball over here and she does have a good site.

Give this serious thought!

10. Tez

Tez Member

Amen Sister!!!! And pass the spuds!!!!

Why would a man choose a woman's name for his hat? Maybe, he's really Jameson's wife that died on the Autoban. LOL Or maybe he's just sexually cornfused.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I was thinking last night about you folks doing a book."

So have I. But there are so many books now. And some people just have no patience for reading. It's a good idea, but let's focus on a doc for now.

12. Elle

Elle Member

SB, We do have a poster here "Little" (Peggy Lakin) who has already written a book "Journey Beyond Reason" which is in itself a very good reference book, when it comes to web sites relating to " the JonBenéy Ramsey case. You can read Chapter 1 of Peggy's book here: http://www.peggylakin.com/

13. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with you, Punisher. A documentary would be just great!

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

And I'd be happy to do it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice