Evidence Vs Pretense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by EasyWriter, Jun 3, 2004.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I don't know about you, but...if I had of heard a person's head crack..and then saw bleeding from her mouth, ears and/or nose (which you KNOW she did, because I posted several websites that say that these things are caused by a headwound...and THESE are your signs that you should seek medical attention). ....and then they convulsed (which I believe JB did)...and then slipped into unconsciousness, (which I believe that JB also did)....I am not a nurse or a doctor, and I would assume that this person is dead. The only difference between the Ramsey's and me...is that I would have called 911 pronto. They knew that there butts would be up the creek without a paddle, if they had of called then...I think that the garotte was just all part of the staging, and that when the pressure was applied..they had no idea that they were finishing her off. I am sure that she probably had a very faint...hard to detect...heartbeat. When my mom was living...but, on the verge of death...NONE of the nurses could detect her pulse using their fingers on her neck and wrist...or by using a stethoscope....but, we knew that she was alive, because she was TALKING to us. She didn't live too long after that...maybe a week or two...but nonetheless, she had such a faint heartbeat, that the NURSES couldn't even detect it. When she finally passed away..my brother, who was a medic in the Marines...checked her pulse using his fingers on her neck and then wrist...and then with a stethoscope. He turned to my dad and said..."She's gone"....my dad said..."Are you sure? Because she has a very faint heartbeat". Poor thing...he was in denial.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think Schiller was confused by the coroner noting the knot as a double knot and thought that meant the noose was wrapped twice. It didn't mean that, of course; he was describing a simple double knot, the kind we all tie in our kid's sneakers so they stay tied.
    I think they didn't know she was still alive when they made the garrote. If she was strangled from behind (which is what is believed) they didn't see her face to see if she opened her eyes, blinked, or made any movement. She was already deeply unconscious, possibly already in a coma, and they may have thought she was dead at that point. If not, they had to know she was close to death.

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

Judge Carnes:

"A baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys found on the north side of the house has fibers consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found.(SMF 185; PSMF 185.)"

But didn't Michael Kane say that this baseball bat belonged to Burke, which was revealed during the grand jury hearing?

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

Clueless Carnes

From Carnes' ruling. (bolding mine)
    "In the guest bedroom = "in the second floor area near JonBenet's room".

Both times, Carnes obviously refers to the (hemp) rope found in JAR's bedroom.

One gets the impression that Carnes does not even know what material the actual ligature was made of (nylon). :D

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Carnes never saw the evidence case files, nor ever had ANY REBUTTAL to Smit's INTRUDER FANTASY, complete with FALSE INFO SMIT PRESENTED AS EVIDENCE. Carnes BY LAW had to use uncontested "evidence" presented by the Wood on behalf of the Ramseys AND STIPULATED TO BY DARNAY because Darnay was too LAZY to bother with REBUTTAL.

We all can see from Carnes "opinion", which was not based on ANY TRIAL, but on DISCOVERY taken from DEPOSITIONS, most of which DARNAY DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO ATTEND, had SERIOUS FACTUAL FLAWS IN IT.

I've been looking for that "single nylon cord fiber" source when I have time. I don't have the memory I once did, but I do remember reading it not that long ago...which in 11 years, could mean a few years ago! Haven't found it yet, but I'll keep thinking and looking. I remember it was a credible source that made me go "Aha!" It might have been when I was rereading some material in the books, etc., so may take me some time to find.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice