Exposing Ramsey Spin Team games and dishonesty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

And how did she do that?

Pathetic. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. Go back and read my posts. I NEVER claimed to have registered/used another hat at Sycamore to "test the waters". I said I had once done so to see whether posters were reacting to my hat or my post. In fact, I never registered another hat anywhere. The testing the water post was made on a public forum where I didn't have to register. I reposted an old post of mine under a different hat and I was welcomed and thanked for my comments where the original post had been attacked and sneered at. This was NOT Sycamore. However, it did prove my point. The taylor incident proved that the IDI posters at CL/Sycamore were indeed attacking the poster and not the post. Poor taylor no wonder he felt the hostility. Thanks to Athena, we now know that that little group work as a tag team in order to pursue personal vendettas. Sadly for the forum, that tag team included a mod. Shame.

That applied to everyone. If you sort the posts at CL in descending order of post count, Athena is at the top with twenty odd thousand posts. The difference between Athena's post count and the next highest is more than my entire post count in 4 years and her post count is more than twice the post count of the fourth most prolific poster. She sure is prolific!

Irrelvent information is often used to pad out a tall story.

2. Jayelles

Dreamland? Well I suppose that's one way of describing her state of mind when she did this! Clearly Athena is very familiar with the Tinkerbell and multi-location posts. However, it should be noted that poison pen writers very often send a letter to themselves to try and deflect attention away from themselves. This is what happens when you get caught doing a bad thing - when anything similar happens, you get blamed for that too.

I really take exception to Athena's very low swing at RDIs in saying that she thinks one of them made the multiple-location posts. WHY would an RDI have a problem with Results? Results has nothing to do with the Ramsey forums! She moderates other forums altogether.

OTOH, Athena could have every reason to be irked with Results since Results got kept on as Mod for another term and she did not.

DO I think Athena is Tinkerbell? I don't know. I do know that Tinkerbell seems to have a particular obsession with me at a time when Athena and Shill have also been pursuing personal obsessions with me too. But I don't know and I don't particularly care.

Do I think Athena is multi-location? Possibly. I think multi-location's attack on Athena could be a smokescreen. Similar tactic to the hat JustMe being registered at Sycamore. Or it could be someone who had a grievance with both of them who simply wanted to show how easy it had been for Tinkerbell to post "from Germany".

Yes we know. We know that you love him because he says vile things to people you don't like. We know you turned a blind eye to his attacks on RDi posters at Sycamore despite the fact that they were causing misery and disrupting the discussion. We know you cared more about nurturing Shill than you did about the JBR board. ALL of that was perfectly apparent.

Note the key words - "to me". Yet you and the other members of that little group were impervious to his behaviour elsewhere towards the Ramseys and towards other posters. Had you been a target of his vitriol, I suspect it would have been a different matter.

As an insult, it pales in comparison to some of the insults thrown by you and your buddies (especially Shill).

3. Jayelles

Utter garbage. Many good posters left the forum because nothing was being done about SHill. Athena did too little, too late. It was only when complaints had been made formally to Freshwater that a feeble attempt was made to harness Shill.

Nevertheless, none of this loyal talk regarding Shill changes the fact that when Athena made her Solange posts at CL, she did so at a time when Shill was going to be the prime suspect. I think she depended on that - he was to be suspected. She did nothing even when Solange was being referred to as "SOlange/Shill". With friends like that, who needs enemies? I think their friendship isn't worth a "hill of beans".

More garbage. I have never provoked SHill. I confronted him with my suspicions that he was Toaster - something he denied until he was backed into a corner. I was right about him as I have been right about you.

I have had Shill on ignore for a very long time but that didn't stop him pursuing me and insulting me and attacking me. No. Shill does not only react when provoked. Shill is the harasser and he even follows people to other forums in order to continue with the harassment. Athena is clearly stil in "Dreamland" if she really believes this.

Then your "friends" are every bit as bad as you are. Do they know you were sending me friendly pms at CL before you went to Topix and posted your hate? Have any of them been receiving poison pms?

Who are these "friends" whom you claim were complicit in this vicious poison pen activity:-

Shill
    Zoey
    LindaA
    Louisa
    LadyFisher
    Evening2
    All the people who posted in support on the "Farewell" thread
    Results
    Freshwater
    Bullmoose
    Margoo

Have I missed any? What nice people they must be. once again, the RDI are shown to be open and honest and the IDIs are shown to sneak around playing hat games or approving of hat games and telling lies.

Nice people indeed.

4. Jayelles

Here's another thing - you owe Daffodil an apology. She isn't me. We're both from the UK but there the similarity ends. You were a Mod. You had access to IP numbers and I think you looked ours up so you'll know they are different. You abused your privilege and you have NO right accusing her of being my "alter-ego" or "sockpuppet".

5. Jayelles

Kk

You asked iat Topix whether Athena was a Mod when she was not only condoning, but participating in the hate campaign against taylor. Yes she was. Here's a timeline:-

Athena becomes Mod - 2/2/08

JustMe starts posting - 10/2/08

taylor starts posting - 13/2/08

taylor stops posting - 5/3/08

6. Jayelles

Rofl

It's no wonder Candy never got into Law.

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

JustMe = Athena

Athena IS the JustMe who posted on Topix. She seems to have forgotten that similar linguistic analysis has tied the 'JustMe' posts to her just as it has tied the 'Solange' posts to her.

The game is up for Athena. She is merely desperately trying to save what is left, and while she is doing that, the web of lies she has gotten entangled in will trap her even more with each new lie she tells.

8. Jayelles

Yes but there was more that I never posted. I didn't post it at the beginning because I started to feel sorry for her and when she stirred the pot further some weeks later by her snide remark at Topix regarding her and JustMe's IPs not matching, I said I'd post it then. However RL intervened.

RL is about to intervene again with the start of the school term looming, but I'll make sure I post this first. Athena has had enough chances to cut the cr*p.

9. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

You forgot AndU and Mame in your list. They are not innocent.

10. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I dont know if I am doing wrong But below see a post from I beleive another cover for Solange Athena?

atoo wrote:
    Name one non-RDI who likes or respects Jayelles. Just ONE.

Below see my posted response
    I like Jayelles and i TRUST Jayelles and I consider her informed intellegent and non biased always factual and accurage now I realize this is not a vote but if others do not quickly follow my lead and speak up and have your voices heard in defense of Jayelles.**applause** c'mon what ya all waiting on this is your chance to say once and for all we are standig for what is right!!

For all you you posting at Topix Please let Athena know that we will not stand for these kind of mud slinging posts Thanks CK

11. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I forgot to mention the Thread over at Topix sorry - A Fairy tale.:shamed: CK

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

Hi CK and Jayelles,

So the jig is up for Athena and she abused her Mod privileges. There are sanctions for that I believe. What is the matter with these people.

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

Grrrrrrrrreat post Jayelles. Athena are you getting all this?

14. sboyd

sboyd Member

15. Jayelles

OK - as promised

Athena claimed that she has only posted at Topix as Solange and Athena.

That is false. For a start, she has already admitted (as Solange) to being "Observer" - a hat she claims she uses on another Topix forum.

I also believe she used the JustMe hat to attack me for reasons known only to herself (possibly because I had complained about her one-sided and biased moderation at Sycamore.

To recap, JustMe appeared at Topix and made a couple of rather vicious posts about me - accused me of "playing games", and of "speaking out both sides of my mouth at the same time..." (the same old tired accusation which gets levelled at fencesitters if they are seen to criticise the Ramseys).

At the time, I stated the following reasons for believing that Athena:-

1. Only Athena and JustMe posted at JBR Topix with the location "Jericho, NY".

2. Both Athena and JustMe used the word "alot" (fairly common error but it's evidence all the same). In a search for the word "alot" on Crimelibrary, there were 494 matches. Of those 494 matches, 114 were posts of Athena's.

3. Both AThena and JustMe mispelled Britney as "Brittney" - again not a unique error, but it's not common either.

4. Both Athena and JustMe mispelled "no-one" as "noone" - ditto. As Chero pointed out at the time, the combination of all three spelling traits narrowed the field down considerably.

Athena had a hissy fit, denied being JustMe, called me a snake etc etc and said that if she were gulty of this hat game, she'd simply admit it.

However, this wasn't going to be just as straightforward as she claimed because JustMe had also claimed NOT to know what Sycamore was and not to know who Shill was. So if Athena HAD admitted that she made the JustMe posts, then basically, she'd being admitting to being all she'd falsely accused me of.

There were other contradictions - JustMe both claimed not to have posted on other forums yet said that that I/we would know exactly what I/we'd done to her (presumably on some other forum). Vague and unsubstantiated accusations are classic troll behaviour.

LadyFisher posted to JustMe inviting her to join Sycamore and asking her exactly what I'd done to her - but then I posted that I thought JustMe was Athena - and all of a sudden, JustMe shut up and just wanted to talk case! This seemed odd, this person appeared at the forum seeminlgy keen to attack me, but whe she was given an opportunity to tell the world what I'd actually done to her - she didn't respond. I feel that this was because Athena simply couldn't bring herself to deceive her friend LadyFisher by replying to her with a false hat.

However, there was a JustMe hat registered at Sycamore I mentioned this in a complaint about Athena to Results - the other Mod at Sycamore. She promised to investigate it but came back saying that JustMe and Athena weren't the same person because the IPS didn't match!! I told her that I didn't expect they would but realised it was a pointless exercise complaining
    to Results. Instead, I decided to wait and watch to see if JustMe posted. I figured that *IF* JustMe was a hat which had been registered purely to create an IP alibi then it was unlikely that JustMe would make any posts as the troll would run the risk of them being compared to her other posts.

As of today, this is JustMe's profile at Sycamore:-

Just Me
    Resident
    Last Activity: 01-21-2008 02:10 PM

Forum Info Contact Info
    PostsTotal Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
    Find all posts by Just Me
    Find all threads started by Just Me

Whether the JustMe at Sycamore is connected to the JustMe at Topix is certainly not proven. It doesn't prove that Athena was JustMe, but it certainly doesn't exonerate her either.

16. sboyd

sboyd Member

Nevertheless, none of this loyal talk regarding Shill changes the fact that when Athena made her Solange posts at CL, she did so at a time when Shill was going to be the prime suspect. I think she depended on that - he was to be suspected. She did nothing even when Solange was being referred to as "SOlange/Shill". With friends like that, who needs enemies? I think their friendship isn't worth a "hill of beans".

Yikes, Athena is "beans" too.

Athena, is there no end to your chicanery?

17. Jayelles

Had this been one of the crowd at Sycamore/CL who were in the habit of attacking and who are known to play hat games, it wouldn't have amounted to a "hill of beans", but Athena was "everyone's friend" and a recently appointed Moderator and so the realisation that she might really be a lying troll was extremely disappointing.

Then Athena appeared at Topix and now her location showed as "Anonymous Proxy" - she claimed that she didn't want her location to show. Up until this point every post she'd made showed as "Jericho, NY" and it had never apparently bothered her before. Then she appeared a couple of days later with a new location - "New Hyde Park, NY" - she said that she didn't live in Jericho and that now her location was the correct one. This didn't make sense - why use an Anonymous Proxy so that your real location doesn't show up... when your real location wasn't showing up in the first place???

Athena continued to deny and to attack me for even thinking such a thing of her and this too was odd because if it wasn't Athena, then it was someone who was going to an awful lot of trouble pretending to be her - right down to the detail of posting from the same location! I said that if I found out that someone was impersonating me to attack someone I had absolutely no issues with, then I certainly wouldn't be directing my anger at the "victim" for reaching a perfectly understandable conclusion given the evidence. That I'd be angry with the troll who was playing the games. AThena had no reponse to this and for a while she seemed almost to bend over backwards to be pleasant again.

Then out of the blue, she made a snide remark at Topix about the fact that I'd never posted that Results had checked the IPs and found them not to match. This was true but why would I? If Athena was registering a sockpuppet at Sycamore, she'd hardly use her usual ISP to do so! Besides, I am not in the habit of posting private discussions on a public board.

However, I was irked at AThena for this comment. I still believed that she made the JustMe posts and I get very annoyed with people who do bad things and then act like the person who has suspected them is the baddie for doing so. A little humility goes a looooooong way with me - in fact, I'm a complete sucker for people who own up to their misdeeds and accept responsibility. It brings me back down to earth with a crash and as far as I'm concerned it will now be forgotten.

So I threatened to post the rest of the "evidence" which I had found against her. Except that I got exceptionally busy at work and time passed and then it just didn't seem appropriate to rake it all up again.

Until Solange.

So here are the rest of the posts which connect JustMe to Athena (and to Solange as we shall see).

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha No kidding. I believe they require a lawyer to at least START OUT sane. :laffbig:

19. Jayelles

Similar Posts

It's not just distinctive typos which identify us, it's also the use of particular phrases and a tendency to mention/make the same points when we make posts. There were several such similarities in Athena and JustMe's posts:-

e.g.

JustMe:-

Athena

20. Jayelles

Athena posted this on 9th Feb, 2008 at Sycamore:-

JustMe posted this on 10th Feb 2008 at Topix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice