Facts about the Stun gun

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Greenleaf and Barbara, you give me the courage to carry on. I have put my hard hat away.:) I enjoy all your posts too. I just wish someone would solve this JonBenét case. It seems to bring the worst out of us at times.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Not a stun gun. My pal and I took that one head on. Wish we hadn't!

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I wonder if there's any correlation between the bloodstains found on the white blanket, as indicated in the DNA results report, and the wounds on the left side JonBenet's back and the ones on the back of her left leg. Could there have been something the blanket was in contact with that would've or could've inflicted these wounds?

-Tea

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Looky what I found, Jayelles!

May 2, 2001

5. fr brown

fr brown Member

Besides the fact that the marks are only about 2.9 centimeters apart, what makes Smit think they're red? They look brown/purple to me and that's how they're described in the autopsy report.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Because Smit saw what he wanted to see; evidence be damned.

Maybe Smit is color blind. He's certainly blind when it comes to seeing the real evidence in the case as opposed to his fantasy intruder.

Oh, and don't forget! Smit ALSO "saw" a blue line (connecting the two marks on JonBenet's face) that he says was made from the electrical arc of stun gun. Nevermind that stun guns don't HAVE a visual blue arc of electricity or that's it's impossible for them to leave a blue line on skin! Lou Smit saw it, so it must be so!

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Stun gun marks are really little burns. I would hope a coroner would tell if they were burns. A coroner should know if marks are cigarette burns on a body, too. Abrasions are like little scrapes. The skin is rubbed away, sometimes there are scabs. Very different from a burn.
    Smit was fishing for anything that swung towards IDI, forgetting or ignoring that an instructional video for a stun gun (but no stun gun) was found in the R home. A stun gun is small. East to get out of the house in a coat pocket or kids' backpack. Or a golf bag or plastic bag with Aunt P.
    Did no one on the case even think it odd that the video was found but NOT the stun gun?
    In a case like this, where the coroner could be presumed to be under the thumb of the DA, if stun gun marks would help the Rs, Mayer would have suggested they were stun gun marks and he didn't.
    And the parents refused to ask for an exhumation to try to prove that they were. Something like that would have helped them if it were true, so the fact that they refused and DA Hunter refused to ask for a warrant indicate that the RST knew they were NOT stun gun marks. And that proved they knew no stun gun was used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice