Fantastic Article! Actions of Hunter/Haddon/Smit/Tracey/Lacy In Ramsey Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Sep 5, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That article was devastating, wasn't it?

2. sandraladeda

sandraladeda Member

RJ Eskow better watch out. Mary Lacey and the RST will be coming around soon, demanding an alibi for Dec. 25/26, 1996....

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent post, PearlSim, and I couldn't agree more. I think "beauty pageants" ought to be banned for the damage it does to children and their self-esteem, and for the wrong values it teaches about what is beautiful and what is important.

"Six years old...she's blonde" indeed. JonBenet was only "blonde" from a bleach bottle because her mama didn't think her natural hair color was pretty enough or would win any pageants. Mama also had the photographer tint her baby's naturally green eyes a vivid shade of blue because that's what she thought was prettier. Oh yeah, and Mama taught JonBenet to bump and grind and strut because just being herself was not good enough. You had to pimp yourself to get noticed! And Patsy was an expert on that.

4. Cherokee

No kidding. Anyone who DARES speak out against the SmitRamHunterHaddonLacyTracey mafia had better look both ways ......'cause the bus is coming!

5. Elle

Elle Member

That was the Ziegfield outfit, Pearlsim, suggested by Grandma Nedra. :-( Yes, she was like a little robot. Just think about this for a minute. How would JonBenét know what to do when it came to mimicking Marilyn Monroe? someone had to have taught her the moves for that caper. The pouting mouth and glances. This poor little girl didn't have a clue as to why she was making them. Maybe JB enjoyed the glittering outfits, but she wouldn't know why she was told to make all these sexy moves. SAD!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Wombat, This was her Marilyn Monroe image. Sickening!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I'm exhausted just reading this article again, Little. Thank you for posting it.
    You're right. Patsy carried on the Nedra tradition. It was "all in the family."
    Just wish someone could get through to these mothers who are besotted with these pageants. They ought to be banned.

OUCH! I think I was just bopped with a rotten egg! :)

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hubby and I have two beautiful daughters and would not allowed them to participate in pageants....we felt they stressed looks and not smarts.

Patsy claimed JonBenet was taking French lessons, piano, violin lessons, dance lessons either Patsy was lying or JonBenet was busy doing the lessons, having costume fittings, hair and makeup, practice walking and talking...all this on a six year old with school to boot. No wonder JonBenet had a bedwetting problem.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What else was "all in the family"?

JonBenet wasn't just buckling under the stress of being a pageant princess, though god knows, that was enough to send an adult into therapy.

At the time her broken and murdered body was found in a deep basement room, she had vaginal injuries that were days if not weeks old.

My only question is, which one was it?

10. Cherokee

Bumping up.

11. sue

sue Member

An incredibly sad, but true, article.
    How sad to know that little 6 year old girl knew that she wasn't good enough the way she was. When she sat on the steps and said "I don't feel pretty," she didn't have a mommy to assure her that she was pretty (because the mommy was spending so much time trying to make her prettier).
    She didn't have much that was 'her' - her name belonged to her dad, her hair came from a bottle, her 'moves' came from sexy women that she was decades too young to understand. She was truely "Patsy's baby doll." Even that name makes her less than human.

Here's one of the few pictures on the internet you can find that shows the little girl when she was just a little girl (with light brown hair) and not anyone's 'project.'

Attached Files:

12. heymom

heymom Member

What a beautiful picture. She was a precious little girl, before she became "Patsy's Baby Doll." edit (However, is she wearing lipstick even here???)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice