FFJ Press Release Nov. 7, 2003

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Shadow, I have listened several times to the latest 911 tape and I can see there is still something there by the voice pattern, but I haven't even heard Patsy saying "Help me Jesus" let alone BR or JR (?) I have listened to it through Real Player, Quick Time and Winamp. Any suggestions? Yes I'm a Senior, but my hearing is very good. :-(

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Shadow if someone on this forum has heard the enhanced version my guess is they wouldn't feel comfortable letting people know they did. Just a guess.

I have not heard the enhanced version.

Ok Elle_1 there are two other people who can't hear the "help me jesus" so you are not alone:)

Try this. You have to really listen to the rhythm of Patsy's hyperventilating. Listen to the tape again and pay attention to the breathing, not to the words.

The reason I suggest this is because the "help me Jesus" sounds very breathy to me. Also I noticed it fit right in with her hyperventilating.

Try using headphones if you have any. That may help too.

I know people have the ability to hear certain "tones" clearer than others. For instance women like the low end (bass) sound rather than the high end sound in music. In general that is. Some people can hear pitches in singing voices better than others.

Once you get the sound of the breathing in your head then the "help me Jesus" will leap out at you.

3. Tricia

Spade thank you for posting this transcript.

If I am not mistaken this is more than was in the Enquirer book isn't it?

Spade you are amazing. You have brought this case back to life with your information.

4. Spade

Spade Member

Thanks

to all of you for your supportive posts. The NE book was based on 1997-98 interview transcripts sold to the NE by SueSwamp for $40,000. It is a "puzzle" to figure out where SueSwamp got them or how much they had been edited when Sue delivered. However, when Darnay Hoffman got the word SueSwamp was getting $40K he tried to undercut her by $15,000 but the NE preferred to deal with SueSwamp.

Think about this, the NE preferred to deal with Sue "Sexglove" Bennett over Darnay "King of the Bottom-feeders" Hoffman.

Attention all LE monitoring this forum: If Darnay Hoffman broke any laws by by offering the Ramsey interviews to the National Enquirer I will be happy to cooperate with you in bringing him to justice.

5. Tricia

OMG Spade YOU'RE OK.... I thought for sure you were behind bars with the rest of the hardened criminals...:winkaway:

6. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Sue Swamp asked for ALOT more than 40K for those transcripts.

I hope Lin wood and the Ramseys know about this, and what a greedy b--ch she was. There was alot of swap-meet bargaining going on until the price of $40K was compromised.

Anonomous my arse. Last I knew, the US Postal Service stamps a city,state and zip code on all items mailed. Fed Ex and UPS will nto accept without a return address.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice