First Boulder Reunion Memories & Evidence Against the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Feb 27, 2008.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I never heard that statement that you're saying Pasty made about JBR screaming. Where did you read that?

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

PR made a comment about having flashbacks about hearing JBR scream. Flashbacks are memories of real events, not dreams or imaginary events. If it was a flashback, then it was something she really heard. If she heard it, she was there.

3. AMES

AMES Member

This is the first that I have ever heard of this too!!!

4. AMES

AMES Member

It is in her 1998 interview...its a flashback. She also says that she heard John scream as he came UP from the basement. I will find it for you.

12 TOM HANEY: Okay. Do your symptoms include
    13 anything like nightmares?
    14 PATSY RAMSEY: I had those.
    15 TOM HANEY: About?
    16 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh, I have flashbacks of
    17 seeing my daughter lying down on the floor in our
    18 living room, and I have flashbacks of hearing JonBenet
    19 scream.
    I have nightmares where I am, you know,
    20 searching, searching, searching trying to find
    21 somebody, and trying to find who did this.

A flashback is seeing or hearing something in your mind...that you have previously witnessed....or heard. Not the same as a dream...

5. AMES

AMES Member

Here is the statement about John screaming...

11 PATSY RAMSEY: I am going this way

12 and I lean on and said John -- you know, the

13 landing is like here, is like this, then it

14 turns and like that. And I leaned over, I mean

15 my knees were like, you know, buckling. And oh,

16 God, and he came down and I said, "she's gone,

17 she's gone, there is a note, she's been

18 kidnapped."

19 TOM HANEY: So you're here at the

20 base of the stairs?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.

22 TOM HANEY: You scream for John?
    23 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding with no

24 audible response).

25 TOM HANEY: Do you remember exactly

1 what words you used, was it more than just John

2 or--

3 PATSY RAMSEY: I remember my voice

4 was just cracking. I mean it was like "John",

5 like that. I mean like, I can't even, you know,

6 I hear my scream and I hear his scream when he

7 came up from the basement
    , I mean it was just a

8 horrible thing. You know, it was just --

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  6. tylin

tylin Banned

Did John ever say (admit) he screamed when he came up from the basement?

7. AMES

AMES Member

I don't know...he may have...after he "found" JB. But, in her interview...she is being asked what she did after she found the note. This is when she said that she screamed for John..and that John screamed as he came up from the basement. What the h*ll was John doing in the basement...at that time? He supposedly was getting ready for bed....was he going to sleep in the BASEMENT? Noooo....I don't THINK so.

I want to add...that at FIRST she says that he came down...and she told him about the note, so I am assuming that he CAME DOWN from the bedroom upstairs. But, at the end...she says the he is screaming as he COMES UP from the basment. OKAY...this is what I believe. I think that first of all..she should have been questioned about this "little" slip up. I believe that after Patsy ACCIDENTLY harmed JB...she couldn't revive her. She was probably unconscious...Patsy thought that she was dead. I believe that John WAS getting ready for bed, or may have already been asleep when this happened. I thnk that Patsy herself, carried JB down to the basement. She then went upstairs to tell John what happened...he CAME DOWN from the bedroom...and went down to the basement. He saw JB lying there...and he screamed as he CAME UP FROM THE BASEMENT. My guess would be that Patsy just put her at the bottom of the stairs at first...because she panicked. And he spotted JB lying there. After she begged John to help her...he agreed...to save the family from embarrassment and to keep Patsy out of jail. I believe that he did most of the staging.

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It was here! Quit taking those long vacations, Buddy!

9. heymom

heymom Member

I think your scenario is very plausible, but I wonder if Patsy means that she keeps hearing the 2 screams in her own mind, the one when she found that JonBenet was gone, and the scream of John when he brought JonBenet's body up from the basement on 12/26. Just as I cannot get my son's screaming after his skull fracture out of my head, and can play it back at any time, maybe Patsy meant that she can't stop hearing the screams, that happened a day or so apart. Just thinking...

However, that statement of Patsy's flashback of hearing JonBenet scream is REALLY damning! Any other investigator would have jumped on that and nailed her to the wall, but not Haney!!

10. BobC

Holy crap! I must have glanced over that!

Mouth: Insert Foot, Patsy!

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This is from the Aug 28, 2000 Investigative Reports on A&E-

John Ramsey: I was as near to death as I possibly think I could be and still be alive. You can't function. I mean, you know, people say "Well, if that had been me I would have, you know, been doing this and that." So, well, maybe you're a better man than I was. But I couldn't. I was crushed in the full sense of the word.

Near to death and still be alive. Crushed in the full sense of the word. IMO, he's talking about how JonBenet was after the blow to her head.

Testing the waters, so to speak?

-Tea

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The RST always tries to use "she was confused" and "they couldn't remember", etc., to explain away these slip ups that went on ENDLESSLY in the Ramseys' MANY DIFFERENT retellings of the events that morning. If they really WANTED to know the truth, they'd be asking these questions: Did the Ramseys keep changing their stories because they were so confused, or did they keep changing their stories because they couldn't remember THE LIES they told as they went along?

You see, if you MISREMEMBER an event, because of trauma, etc., then you MISREMEMBER IT ONE WAY, and you're consistent with that story even if it's not correct. But the Ramseys told the story MANY WAYS. It changed over and over. That's the hallmark of lying.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Those Ramseys can NOT quit confessing, can they? Too bad the DA didn't and doesn't want to hear it.

14. BobC

Oh come on. Everybody has flashbacks of things that never happened.

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

As I recall, some of the RST claimed to have flashbacks to things they didn't witness too. There was a fair going wee discussion about it at one point.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I am under the assumption that JR denies ever being IN the basement from the time they returned from the White's until he went down with FW and "found" his daughter the next day. According to Linda Arndt, he didn't even scream when he came up with the body. He gave a kind of moan after he placed her on the floor and Arndt told him she was dead.

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

During the Ramsey's Larry King Live interview of March 2000, John said that after he picked JonBenet up he "just screamed, the kind of scream you scream in a dream when you -- you're trying to speak, but you can't. It's just a scream."

So did John scream or not? He says he screamed like in a dream when you try to speak, but you can't. That would be a SILENT scream.

Two sentences later, Patsy says she heard John scream. That would be an UNSILENT scream.

So which was it? John said there was no sound. So how did Patsy hear it?

-----

KING: Did you try anything to revive her, CPR?

J. RAMSEY: I took the tape off her mouth, I tried to untie her arms. They were very tightly bound. I couldn't get the knot unbound and then I just -- I picked her up and I just screamed, the kind of scream you scream in a dream when you -- you're trying to speak, but you can't. It's just a scream.

KING:
    When you -- did you see her, too?

P. RAMSEY: I heard him scream.

-----

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It must have been the SILENT kind. Detective Arndt sad that he did NOT scream. Not when he came up with he body, and not when he found her in the wineceller. FW was with him and made made no mention of JR screaming. PR saying she heard JR scream when he found JBR (when she was in the back of the house in the den) is a lie. If she heard him, then Arndt would have heard him. If JR screamed and PR heard it, it happened before the 911 call, before LE got there at 6am, and LONG before he brought her up at 1pm. If he screamed, it happened the FIRST time he saw his dead daughter- right after she died- about 12 hours previous.

19. AMES

AMES Member

But Haney was asking her about what she did after she found the note. So, why would she be telling him about John screaming when he came up from the basment after finding JB's body on the 26th?? She says that she screamed for John, and that John screamed as he was coming up from the basement.

20. AMES

AMES Member

Oh yeah..sure they do...it happens to ME all the time... ;) Just the other day, I had a flashback of me winning the lottery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice