First Boulder Reunion Memories & Evidence Against the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Karen

Karen Member

LOL! They should have given her the dog whistle test! :winko:

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

This was probably one of the rare occasion where John told the truth! :D

3. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe he really *wanted* Patsy to get caught!

4. AMES

AMES Member

Even if he had of been drinking...he obviously wasn't drunk, or the folks at the White's party, wouldn't have let him drive home...and neither would Patsy. She would have driven, before she would have let him drive...and endanger her and/or the kids. If he was sober enough to drive, he woud have been sober enough to know that taking JB to the basement, would have been a dumb move, especially if Burke and Patsy were still up. I do not for one second believe that John molested JB that night. I agree with you on this...why would he have taken JB to the basement, with Patsy still up and milling around...packing for their trip? I mean, geez..what if she had some presents in the basement, that she needed to pack for the trip..to take to relatives?? That would have been pretty doggone stupid of him to take her to the basement to molest her, with Patsy and possibly Burke still up. I think that he was/is much smarter than that. (My husband is talking my head off as I type this post, so forgive me if I repeat myself). I don't believe that he would have waited until Patsy went to bed, either. She would have been up really late...packing...and they had to get up early the next morning. I just don't see why he would have chose this particular night to molest his daughter. It doesn't make sense.

5. AMES

AMES Member

Reminds me of OJ Simpson's book...."IF I Did It"...telling how HE would have killed Nicole, if HE HAD of been the killer.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, they should have!

Funny how she heard JOHN's silent scream from down in the basement....while she was upstairs in another room, surrounded by her talking friends, but she didn't hear JB supposedly scream so loud that the neighbor heard it. (Which...IMO...I believe that the neighbor DID hear a scream, regardless of her changing her story...but, I believe that it was Patsy's scream when she realized that she couldn't revive JB).

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

So, then why not Patsy in a rage attack when she comes across John and JonBenet engaged in a sexually explicit act?
    Maybe he could have been under a lot of stress. Also, he would have had to wait at least a week or so before he was able to do so again and could have felt compelled to do so that night.

-Tea

8. AMES

AMES Member

What kind of a person would risk molesting their own daughter, with their wife and kid in the house? They could have been walked in on, at any time....forget Patsy....BURKE could have walked in on them. Imagine trying to explain THAT to your 9 year old son.

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Are you saying that incestuous acts can't occur in the home because a family member might walk in on them?

-Tea

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

No. Obviously we know that this kind of thing does occur, often with family in the house. But on that particular night, in that particular home, with the other family members possibly still up and around- it seems too risky.

11. AMES

AMES Member

Just like DeeDee said in her previous post...
    No, I am not saying that an incestuous act cannot occur in the home because a family member might walk in on them. I know that it probably happens all the time...BUT...usually from what I understand...its when everyone in the house is sleeping. Patsy had on the SAME outfit as she wore to the White's party...which tells me that she did not make it to bed that night. I think that John has enough sense not to take JB down to the basement with Patsy (and possibly Burke) was awake, and milling around. If Patsy saw them...of course she is going to say...'Hey, what are you two going down to the basement for?". And if he snuck her down there to molest her...then how would he know that Patsy wouldn't come down there to get something...like a present for a relative or something. I don't know WHO was molesting JB...and maybe it WAS John...but, I just don't believe that it happened that night.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

If JB was molested on that night, where did it occur?

I too think it is not likely that John took his daughter down to the basement, for the reasons you mentioned. With Patsy still awake, suppose John had taken JonBenet down to the basement to molest her, surely Patsy would have gone looking for JonBenet if she was not in her room and also did not respond when Patsy called for her.
    I believe the basement was used for the staging only.

But maybe John touched JonBenet inappropriately while he was putting her to bed and Patsy walked in on them? But then Burke would still have been awake at that time, too, and how could they have concealed the following dramatic events from him?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice