Fleet White?????

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by connie, Sep 23, 2005.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yeh,

I was upset too cause I nevah got a chance to post.

OT - I think Fleet is handsome...but then, that's just me.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I too, thought he was handsome, Sparks, when I saw him on a video of a Boulder Council Meeting, a few years back.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Granted Mr. White is very handsome, movie star like, but Pricilla is the one of the two that looks like a high fashion model.

She wears a size 2 or 4. Can't be bigger than a 4 and she has the looks of a Cindy Crawford but even better looking.

Can't you just see the Ramsey's envy of the Whites? I can. Fantastic looking couple, well off, smart, funny, loved, all the things the Ramseys could only hope for.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yeppers, two of my favorite people - Fleet and Priscilla White - decent, caring people with more integrity in their little fingers than all those who dare denegrate them for their own nefarious purposes.

I will always respect FW and also Steve Thomas for standing up against the corruption in Boulder. It cost them both with the attacks on their characters from the evil doers, but it gained them the respect of so many more. I guess that's what burns the RST's butts so much.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, amazing that Fleet even went JAIL because he didn't want to be forced to compromise the case.

Patsy and John Ramsey wouldn't even go TO THE BPD to answer questions to help find JonBenet's killer!

Pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

6. Prairie

Prairie Member

What? Patsy swelling up as she aged; Priscilla still slim and fit. Patsy full of cancer; Priscilla full of health. Patsy with a cold husband;, Priscilla with a man who's decent, involved, and warm. Patsy with bedwetters; Priscilla's sheets pristine and her home smelling fresh.

It's enough to make a former beauty queen green with envy.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And here the Ramseys want us to believe that the opposite is true, that Priscilla was the one jealous of Miss Patsy. Prairie just layed it out on the line as well as I have ever seen.

After observing both families, and knowing for a fact which one will still show their faces in Boulder and fight for JonBenet, reaping what was sown is the only similarity when comparing the two.

RR

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Oh course

I think Priscilla is pretty and all, but I'm not attracted to her.

I'm not attracted to other men, I was only say if I was, Fleet's not too bad. I'm sure he would be attracted to me and I'd have to let him down..but heh !

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

10. Elle

Elle Member

HUH??? I've got another migraine coming, but I also ate chocolate, and that brings one on too. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice