Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

About Hunter...

If the real truth were told we would learn that Hunter’s motives, regarding all things connected to the Ram case, would explain his bizarre behavior.
    I believe that any intelligent person, with a mere cursory knowledge of this case, would find Hunter’s reluctance to indict the Ramsey’s very peculiar, to say the least.
    For me, Hunter’s motives remains one of the most egregious, if not THE MOST egregious single aspect of this never ending saga, yet we sometimes gets lost in the piles of case-trivia, in what has become a huge wasteland of sordid human tragedy.
    I believe that Hunter’s motives embrace something far more cynical than money; far more outrageous than inaptitude; and far more evil than protecting murderers.
    Hunter remains a big piece of this convoluted puzzle, an integral part, without which other pieces cannot fit. We should not lose focus of this man and we must strive mightily to keep him center stage, where he belongs.
    IMHO, this case will never be solved until we get at the root of this man’s motives. He remains the proverbial stumbling block that keeps us at bay, and we need tenacity and faith to keep chipping away until he is finally exposed. When that happens, old Woody will be forced to wipe that silly grin off his face and his arrogance will be replaced with shame.

:leaf:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  2. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Tricia, I know Hunter played a big part, you just printed out the information about the Grand Jury. Who died and made him the King? I am puzzled as to just how he was allowed to get away with it. Do we keep going up and up until we reach the DON, as in the Mafia?

I agree with all you have to say here, Greenleaf. What would you like to do first?
    Start a thread for ALex Hunter? :)

ALEX HUNTER IS THE TRUE CAUSE OF THE RAMSEYS NOT BEING INDICTED

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Elle 1

Elle, at your suggestion, I have started a new ALEX HUNTER thread.

So, to all that want to comment, ref. Hunter, please go to new thread.

Thank you.

:leaf:

4. wombat

wombat Member

Yikes! I just posted about Alex in another thread! I'll try to move it.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry about that Wombat. Sometimes there just has to be an UPRISING! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice