Flight755 15th Street Project

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 22, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ACR - just to let you know.....I am on Day Three now and still amazed!

2. Elle

Elle Member

That was one of the best audios I ever listened to on the Peter Boyles show, hearing Jeff Merrick telling his story. This was the first time I ever heard him speaking too, BJ.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ACR, you are a gem my dear friend.

You are so amazing I can't even describe it. You never give up. You keep the guilty parties on their toes by keeping the truth up in black and white.

All of us owe you a debt of deep gratitude for your work.

Thank you so much,.

Love,
    Tricia

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This past weekend was a busy one for me. I plan to stay in a bit more this weekend. I refuse to visit the site until I have the time to truly absorb it

It looks wonderful and I know what I'll be doing over coffee this coming weekend. (I get up early)

ACR, you are truly a gem!

I have no doubt it is a masterpiece

:bowdown:

5. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

You know what Tricia, I refuse to let justice for JonBenet die. I've renewed my domain for nine years so we're going to be here for a while. And if anything happens to me I know that you and several others will make sure my host server keeps this site online. :)

I know that folks get tired of hashing and rehashing about this case and we get new people who want to help sleuth but they have no clue where to start and we can tell them to go read the books, and that's a good start but after they finish reading a half a dozen books then comes more questions.

And it bothers me that so many people have been literally thrown under the bus who became victims themselves and I wanted to research each individual and really find out what their story was. I wish I had more information on these passengers in the vortex but I can only include what found materials were available. Hopefully it will provide answers for some and closure for others.

And I am a daughter of a police officer and I know what it meant to him to be in law enforcement and these men and woman put their lives on the line every day to protect the citizens of their communities. It saddens me that the Boulder Police Department no longer has this case and that the people who do have the case, along with the Ramsey personal investigators and documentary makers who are apparently advising them were not knowledgeable enough to even know the simple answer last year as to what jewelry JonBenet was wearing when she died.

Nobody in charge of this case should ever have to resort to a Google search to find that information much less any information about this case. That's pretty sad in my opinion and speaks volumes for the Boulder District Attorneys office.

I don't have all the answers even after following this case for ten years but my brainstorming idea for the Flight755 15th Street project was to reorganize the information we do have at our disposal in such a way as to present just the information as we know it in a format that can be followed easily with a twisting concept to ask how did all these passengers in the vortex get shoved on the same flight to 755 15th street on December 25th, 1996?

And I wanted to include as much found materials as I could on any given subject, person, item, evidence, whatever and that included research or tidbits of information unselfishly provided by so many knowledgeable Internet posters following this case because I believe credit should be given where credit is due. I'm still finding materials so this will be a work in progress for a long time. And if anybody has additional found materials that can be added to the site please send them to me. :)

So this project has become a labor of justice for JonBenet Ramsey, the FIRST and true victim who certainly deserved more in her short six years of life than to become the poster child for the perfect murder. Hopefully this new site project will become a valued tool for anybody researching this case.

By the way, you are welcome to post my link over on your other forum. Same goes for any other forum owners following this case. Spread the word :)

ACR

6. heymom

heymom Member

:clap: :bowdown: :crown: :gift: :bow: :yay: :rose: :takeabow: :star: :thumbsup:

There, those are all the positive/grateful smileys I am allowed to post. You deserve all of those and more. Thank you.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you BJ. heymom is right, you deserve much more.

Attached Files:

8. heymom

heymom Member

Oooooh, nice flowers!! Can I snag that and save it for other occasions elsewhere in my life? That photo probably has more scent than most of the commercially-grown roses these days.... :) and is a lot cheaper!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Be my guest, heymom. You deserve them, after all you've been through.

10. heymom

heymom Member

???? Have I been through something??? Just life, I guess. Although some days, I feel like I've been pulled through a knot-hole backwards, as the saying goes...I'm just knackered today. But the roses are very pretty! Thanks!

11. Tez

Tez Member

ACR, I have had a chance to glance over at the new site, just not enough time to dig deep into it! I have to say though, it looks wonderful!

Thank you for all you do to help insure that JB may get justice someday. Somehow, I know she appreciates it as do the rest of us that want her to receive justice! :hug:

:crown: :tsmile: :rrcrown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice