Focus remains on Patsy Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh this is too rich YumYum!

Let the world hear this! Will answer a lot of questions. Especially the taxpayers who are footing the bill.

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'd STILL like to know who Joe S's investigsative sources are.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks a million, Yum Yum. I'm so far behind, I just about gave up yesterday, thinking I will never be able to see most of this stuff. So I do appreciate that I can catch some on the net. Amazing little tool, here, isn't it?

AND WITH MY NEW BROADBAND HOOKUP...I'M READY TO ROCK N' ROLL!! I'm seeing ALL the videos!! :martini:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Does Peter Boyles do a daily show? I've listened to his shows where Wecht was a guest, Carol McKinley was a guest and Ma Brady was a guest.

Are there any more?

5. Jayelles

"Craig Silverman has a hundred thousand times more credibility that Michael Tracey in the mind of any thinking person..."

Who said that?

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

If nobody else volunteers, I'll say I said it :luv:

7. Jayelles

ROFL! I'm listening to one of YumYum's links and I don't know who I'm listening to. Another guy said that When he hears that Michael Tracey has been involved in anything, it raises a big red flag for him and he hopes it dies for Mary Lacey too!

I just caught a name - Dan Craig? I've never heard of him.

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Since I began posting video and other video links on this thread, I'll continue. Here is one from Saturday night's NBC Nightly News:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=ab893b77-4d5b-428f-8df7-6f653a86341e&f=00/00&fg=copy

Please note that they are STILL focusing on the DNA. THIS MUST STOP!!! DNA is NOT pertinent to this case!

Good info here ... Here's one with an interview with a teacher who worked with Karr ... discussing disiplinary problems with the kids, etc. Described him as "unbalanced" (hir juggz are very prominent):

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=33af1080-1d33-4c81-a809-daef0727cba6&f=00/00&fg=copy

And this one describes the fact that Karr is NOT being extridited ... he's being DEPORTED for expediency reasons:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=4f6aa7b3-d393-4a8c-af72-7e4386526edb&f=00/00&fg=copy

And this Scarborough interview with a Profiler suggests that TRACEY may have FED INFO to Karr!!!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=f51625fb-ee3e-49c6-a507-5f9308bd2126&f=00/00&fg=copy

...YumYum

9. Show Me

Pat Brown the profiler also remarked, ONCE Karr is excluded what remains is still the Ramsey family and the unknown.

Boy is she BRAVE! Woody do you hear this?

Pat also ask the question: If Karr knew evidence not disclosed, how did Tracey KNOW this evidence also?

10. Elle

Elle Member

Maybe the scene will switch to Professor Tracey being charged instead, Show Me. :)

11. Show Me

I'd love to see it! How on earth can Tracey know so much inside info and still can't target the correct suspect? Is Tracey thinking third time's a charm?

12. Jayelles

She was a good speaker. Has she spoken about the case before? Her comments about star stalking were interesting - that Karr fits the profile of a star stalker and also of a paedophile who feels that he hasn't grown up and can identify with little children. She said that jonbenet wasn;t a star when she died so how would he have known about her?

13. Elle

Elle Member

Saw the other videos above Yum Yum, except for profiler Pat Brown's , and this lady doesn't spare the rod. Thank you! I think John Ramsey should jump in his plane and keep on flying.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2006
  14. Elle

Elle Member

I was very impressed with Pat Brown, Jay. I believe everything she said. I hope we hear and see more of this profiler.

15. Jayelles

How did Mark Klass respond when his daughter's killer was apprehended? Did he get angry and talk about leaving the country?

16. Jayelles

She's a lively speaker and I like that. I recently attended a series of lectures by American Nautical Historian Bill Miller and he was amazing.

17. Show Me

Yeah she's my new talking head hero. UNAFRAID to state the facts plainly, not intimidated by Woody's say-one-word-against-my-client-and-I'll-sue bully pulpit.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

No, he didn't nor did Walsh, nor did the VanDams, nor did......any other parent of a murdered child

Now, now Jayelles, you know the mantra by now geez

EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY

19. Show Me

'Cause Klass didn't have a private plane?

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wendy Murphy was on TV hammering Tracey, and she brought up THE PRIOR MOLESTATION! I love that woman.

And then she said Tracey's CROCUMENTARIES!

I about fainted! YES! YES! YES! (pumping air here)

Pat Brown and Wendy Murphy are a child killer's worst nightmare.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice