Focus remains on Patsy Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Is there a link you can find?

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I Love her!

WATCH OUT PUNISHER! :poke:

I might just change teams for Murphy! :nuts: :hug: :hypno:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I saw it on TV this morning early, and it was a rerun. It was on Scarborough Country, probably Thursday or Friday. Two women duking it out, and one said she's never thought the parents could have done this. Wendy knocked her out.

4. Show Me

I can't find it on the net either.

I'm sure Wendy will be on many times. Was it on CNN or court tv?

5. Show Me

Is this the one Koldkase?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14408943/

MURPHY: Yes. No, I mean, the guy may know something. Remember, he‘s from Georgia, not far from where John and Patsy lived several years ago, so perhaps they do know each other. This guy refused to answer, whether he knew John. John claims he doesn‘t know the guy.

I think there‘s more to that story but, look, the fact that this guy may be crazy and confessing falsely does not mean we should abandon focus on why we were so suspicious of the Ramseys from the beginning, including as you mentioned, Chris, right away they left Colorado. They took a plane the day the child‘s body was discovered. They took a plane to Georgia.

Most parents facing such a situation would camp out at the police station, and they refused to be interviewed and they have to this day not taken an FBI-administered polygraph. They hired their own gun to take one, to give them one some years later that most people pooh-pooh as, you know, what you get when you hire a gun to take a polygraph.

You know, and experts that you pay have coming out of the woodwork on behalf of the Ramseys, cheerleaders that they‘ve hired have been coming out of the woodwork, pointing their fingers at boogeyman after boogeyman for years. None of them have ever panned out.

The Ramseys were under the umbrella of suspicion and remain so to this days because their behavior from the get-go was consistent with guilt. They hired the highest-powered criminal defense attorneys in the state of Colorado on the day their child‘s body was discovered. They hired a P.R. firm, they clammed up and moved out of state. That has not changed. No matter what else is going on in the case.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I don't know how you find the time, Jay. Remarkable!

7. Elle

Elle Member

As in punched her out KK, or verbal? :) Just kidding!

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Just to annoy everyone:

Fox News is running a video called "Should the media apologize to the ramseys?"

9. koldkase

No, Show Me, it was on Joe Scarborough, not Hard Ball. I looked at the MSNBC website, but it's not there, though some other segments he did on this story are, and a couple with Wendy. Guess this one wasn't put up there.

But I did find a vidoe of a very young Geraldo getting high on camera, with medical supervision, of course. hahaha Yeah, I bet it was his very first time!

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Wendy Murphy was on TV hammering Tracey, and she brought up THE PRIOR MOLESTATION! I love that woman. And then she said Tracey's CROCUMENTARIES! I about fainted! YES! YES! YES! (pumping air here) Pat Brown and Wendy Murphy are a child killer's worst nightmare."

I told you folks it was great, didn't I?

"WATCH OUT PUNISHER!

I might just change teams for Murphy!"

Bring it on!

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Bring it on!

:video:

The winner gets her!

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Let's wait for the dust to settle first!

13. Elle

Elle Member

What a nerve they have, Bob! Fox up here has different porgrams from the US.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

16. Susan Filan always sides with the prosecutors... kinda like Dan Abrams, always siding with Duke lacrosse players :D

17. koldkase

I know...but not this time. Susan F states she has NEVER believed the parents did this.

Thanks, Yummy. I looked for that for an hour this morning!

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wendy blew her away!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice