For BobC: Top Ten Things I Like About Miss Thang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jan 25, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think if Patsy and I knew each other, we'd get along great! Our relationship might hit a snag though if I had one too many Goldschlaggers and blurted out "MOMMIE DID IT!!!"

2. Elle

Elle Member

That Goldschlaggers is deadly stuff. Can only sip a thimblefull in ten minutes :) Nippy! :-( Nice glass of Chardonnay much better, or a Scotch and Soda. :)

3. BobC

I'm a Goldschlagger/beer man myself.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I admire Patsy's ability to turn beaver fur into mink. She admitted to investigators to having a mink coat, and she also said she had these "little" (everything is "this little" thing to Patsy) after-ski fur boots, oh, she wasn't sure what kind of fur, probably mink.

Who knows, Bob? You and Patsy might do very well together if you can catch her on a shower day.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! You wash down the gold with beer! :)

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Bob, you're such a hoot!

"She's like a drag queen without the sausage link."

My vote for FFJ quote of the day.​

7. BobC

Maybe I should type up my imagined cocktail conversation with Miss Patsy...

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mr. Bob...would you do that for us?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

9. BobC

I can feel satan guiding my hands toward the keyboard...

10. wombat

wombat Member

Drag queen without the sausage HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patsy's had lots of drag queen outfits. The mummer/showgirl stuff, the harlequin gown, the lace-y southern outfit she wore posing with her children when JonBenet was about six months old. My favorite is one of the Christmas ones where she's wearing a wig (not her fault, of course) and what looks like a nun outfit, and her HUGE cross is glaring at the camera from the middle of her chest. Help me Jesus!!!

My favorite outfit of all is of course the black pants, red sweater, and black-and-red checked jacket that was SO ATTRACTIVE that Priscilla had the same outfit (witch!) and SO VERSATILE Patsy wore it for two days in a row, for a Christmas party and then for travelling.

My favorite thing about Patsy herself is her flexibility. She's able to go down a 24 inch wide circular staircase only using every other step! This ability comes in handy if you have to make sure you don't mash a ransom note with your feet.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

BobC

You think Trasha is a goddess and seem to put Ms. Patsy in the same category.

Could you splain please.

Thank you.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

WY you are a scream! I forgot about Miss Thang's ability to skip a shower and put the same dirty clothes back on, you know Patster never hung anything up in her life, and she did alllllllllll this to impress her future son in law Stuart.

I like Patsy's way of prioritizing. Time to spend on makeup and a stain on a jumper JB wasn't going to be wearing that day and didn't need. But heck! Let's not walk alllllllllllllllthe way across the bedroom floor to the closet and be forced to spend time picking out a new outfit. And shucks anyone can forget there are three or four showers in the other rooms.

Patsy is very considerate of her friends even though the ransom note threaten to behead her dau ghter if she so much as talked to a stray dog, Patsy forged ahead. She didn't neglect the minister either... what a gal.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

BobC just a little sausage for Miss Patsy? You've got to be kidding Patsy IS bigger than Texas so what makes you think she's gonna ask for a Rhode Island size wee wee?

14. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The most awesome thing Patsy has done, in my opinion, is wear a wig during her private family Christmas video in 1993, when she was bald as a billiard ball from her chemotherapy, yet somehow felt that, despite her husband and children knowing what she looked like that way, it was still important to make sure any future Mr. DeMille out there would not see her that way.

And how about that Clockwork Orange look she rocked when she was fifteen?

[​IMG]

15. Elle

Elle Member

THen how one earth can you have a crush on this *******, Bob?

Why_Nut. This certainly doesn't look like Patsy Ramsey at all.

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Mmmm... Goldschlager... :drools: Aaaarrrghhhh.......
    Looks to me like she's imitating Liza Minelli's character of Sally Bowles from Cabaret.

-Tea

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

To me, Elle, there's more to John and Patsy's statements in DOI than meets the eye. The Murderer chapter alone is full of gold.

-Tea

18. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, She does look like the character Liza Minelli played in "Cabaret." She was very good in that, I thought.

Yes, I think there is! They sure went to some length writing a book to cover their tracks, didn't they, Tea?

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Well, in one way they were covering their tracks, Elle, however I have also come across quite a few subtle "confessions".

-Tea

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

That's what was so telling about the book - they made a point of making up alibis for all the obvious holes in their stories - the ones we on the forums questioned. I had to laugh every time I came upon yet another cover up - they tried so hard to be nonchalant about it, weaving it so carefully into their fairy tale of what happened Christmas day and night and into the next day. What gave it away was the fact that their cover ups were so blatantly obvious to anyone with a rational mind and who knew what they were up to.

Both DOI and the Enquirer book of Ramsey interviews are filled with contradictions and falsehoods by the Ramseys. My copies are filled with yellow markers. The legal system in Boulder failed JB, and they failed all of us. They ought to be real proud of themselves for helping to corrupt this case and allow JB's killers to go free.

As for now, The Sweep Of The Day, gag gag gag gag. (DOI, drama mama Patsy starting a new chapter).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice