For BobC: Top Ten Things I Like About Miss Thang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Oh No

I really like Patsy because she married a man with money and didn't even have to sleep with him (only to concieve her children)....All she had to do is go on with her life, shopping and gloting while John spends his time screwing mistresses who who look like 13 year olds. What a life she has. I am so envious of her. I wanna live Patsy's life, I wanna, I wanna.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Not that there's anything wrong with it, CB. :winko:

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Did he have a lot of money before he married Patsy?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Doesn't this one say it all, Moab? Just how much attention Patsy Ramsey gave to little JonBenét. She didn't even teach her to print names. Something children are so proud of, when they do it for the first time, that they can't stop doing it, and pointing to the name they recognize when they see it again. She was just too busy preparing JonBenét for the next pageant.

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Please check out

Greenleaf's Corner. I have something new there.

"Patsy Meets The Devil."

GL
    :leaf:

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't help loving Miss Patsy. She's refreshingly crackpot! Just like me!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

had to read this sentence twice!! LOL!!

you got us there BobC!! Nobody but!!

you're such a.... well... here... Cherokee said it best:

and you ARE!! Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  8. Niner

Niner Active Member

LOL! So are mine!! :cool2:

9. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Patsy does more by 6:52 am than most people do all day

Seriously, she's dressed, made up, doing laundry, before John, who beat her up...I mean, was up before her, is even out of the shower.

10. Tez

Tez Member

I know she did more on that one day than I can usually do in two!

I do appreciate the fact that she applied "fresh" makeup in order to get on with her day! LOL

She probably had enough hairspray in her hair to keep it looking reasonable. She probably just had to fix a few spots. That's assuming she made it to bed, which I don't think she ever did.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I forgot the hair Tez! I don't think she made it to bed at all either, we all know what our hair looks like after sleeping on it. Unruly and sticking out here or flattened there....unless of course Patster sleep on a geisha pillow and forgot to mention it.

For someone who skips showers and wears the same clothes twice in a row, I'd almost believe the geisha pillow..... if we can get Miss Patsy to simply touch up her makeup from day to day. We'd have someone who can get dressed and made up and it will last TWO days!

12. Watching You

Actually, this is more important than it looks at first glance. Patsy said in her interviews (ENQUIRER Police Files) that it "probably" took her about 20-30 minutes to get dressed and apply her makeup.

It takes John Ramsey 20-30 minutes to take a shower? That makes no sense.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Wonder if "visions" held him up a bit in there? Heh

14. Watching You

Well, heck, Moab, it takes a long time to wash the evidence off, doncha' know.

15. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

I don't want to be the one to start speculating on what John was doing in the shower, but yeah, their story already is showing cracks even in the pre-call time frame.

I guess, like their other implausible actions/statements, this one is designed to direct attention away from the (a) truth, in this case that Patsy was awake first.

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Looking at that vintage picture of the Patster is like looking at a 15 year old stroke victim. What's with the eyes? One sided makeup, or bad lighting. I SO want the fashion police to come to get her. I do agree that she looks like a drag queen, even more so now. Sort of like those guys that dress up as 60's grannies on the greeting cards, pink flamingoes and checkered tablecloths types of "gals".
    Bob, you could do better than her. Really. There's a website where female prisoners have a "lonely hearts club" online, seeking romance with guys who are not in the clink. At least those gals have the guts to say that they are bad.
    As for the housework finesse, only June Cleaver vacuumed in heels while giving milk to her children from stemware. Pasties will have to take a back seat to June, who bathed daily and changed her frock as often.
    Mardi Gras has a place for gals like the Pineapple Drag Queen.
    Sheol has reservations for two that only they can cancel.

Red Checked sweater: $56.00
    Secret Deodorant: $2.98
    Beaver Fur on Patsy: Priceless.

How Brokeback of her, and has no one seen this fashion faux pas but my alternative eyes?

No wonder she made such an attempt at the June Cleaver persona (although now she looks more like Aunt Bea, sha-zaam!).

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was re-reading Wecht's book on this case and noticed a few things I'd forgotten, one of which was this:

Judith Phillips mentioned that Patsy was wearing wigs when Judith met her in Atlanta, way back in 1982, I think it was. Judith noticed it, thinking it a bit odd, I believe.

Then we know Patsy used wigs again when she lost her hair with the chemo. Judith talked Patsy into taking off her wig for the famous photos of Patsy, almost bald with JonBenet kissing her head, for that women's mag article, as well. Of course, woman do use wigs during hair loss from chemo, perfectly common.

Did anyone ever say for sure if Patsy was wearing a wig the morning of Dec. 26th, 1996?

18. Elle

Elle Member

Good question, KK! I can't recall (famous words :) ) of having read anything about Patsy wearing a wig during Christmas time, 1996.

19. Karen

Karen Member

Patsy said in one of her interviews that she colored her hair Christmas day before they went to the Whites for dinner so I doubt she was wearing a wig.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Now that you mention this, Karen, I do remember reading something about this. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice