For BobC: Top Ten Things I Like About Miss Thang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jan 25, 2006.

1. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I have known persons of Patsy's vintage to wear wigs as an alternative hair day type of style. I think it was big back in the beehive and teased hair days, for women to have wigs that varied their looks. I also remember that some would wear a "fall" (sic?), a false hair portion, a sort of archaic "weave"?
    Man, fashion history is interesting, especially the parts about wierd and extreme fashion. Miss Bumphuck of 1972 would feel quite at home in a wig at an event.

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Hhhhmmm, what stands out to me in reading through this entire thread is that this was an extremely busy time for and in the Ramsey household. People coming and going every day, parties in-house, tours, kids playing, houseguests, hired help cleaning and decorating....The night of the 25th/early 26th was the ONLY time in which the Ramseys KNEW no one else would be in their home. What an opportune time to act out or a secret Santa visit. And if some stalking pedophile committed this crime, what an absolute miracle he/she picked THAT night to commit assault and murder. Arguing that it was a random act is futile. But it would have had to been random, else anyone stalking the family would have reasonably known they would not be in Boulder come mid-morning Dec. 26th. This pedophile perp must have had a copy of the Ramsey itinerary. It would seem just out of sheer logic that John Ramsey was correct...this WAS an inside job. Only problem is, all the insiders except the Ramsey adults were cleared LONG ago. :justice:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD! Deja Nu, LOVE THAT SMOKING CAT!

(Off topic, but had to say it!)

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Yeah, that's what my cats look like on the other side of this keyboard! LOL They're so neurotic from years of chatting case, but I'd rather they smoke than take up the brew. A big thanks to my dear friend Elle for sending it to me!

5. Elle

Elle Member

Is it a sexy female cat, or a macho male? Watching you's cat might be on the prowl with a new cat on the block, Deja. :)

Jeesh Deja, a two line post and I can't spell. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2006
  6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Ya know, I gotta admit, koldkase, that your comment about the avatar is classier than mine. I was gonna tell Deja Nu that that is one smokin' p****!

-Tea

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Love the picture!

Now my cat is gonna want to take up smoking and with the cost of cigarettes these days, I'm gonna go broke.

Are you sure he's smoking tobacco? lol :)

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Probably the wacky tobacky!
    :floor:

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It's a regular cigarette due to its cylindrical shape and filter on the end. If it was a joint, then it would be all white and the ends would be tapered. Frankly, I'd like to see it smokin' a bong! lol Are there any avatars of bong-smokin' kitty cats out there? Of course, the next one would have to be one that has the munchies.

-Tea

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hahaha Tea, you must be one wild woman!

Elle, don't worry about the spelling. I think it goes with memory loss due to age. I know my dictionary is looking ragged these days.... I was just looking up a word and thinking I'm about ready to stick to a first grade vocab, I'm so tired of spelling!

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

That kity better stop smoking or she's gonna get a spanking.

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Well, Bob, maybe the kitty likes to be spanked! :whipit: Rawr!

-Tea

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Egads hubby and I quit smoking last summer....what is this kitty thinking of? Did we look like that?...only with less fur?

Member when Patsy took up smoking 'cause she was mad the cops hadn't pinned the murder on some poor schmuck? Then again she wised up in DOI and quit.

It's so weird, my youngest is off to college in another state this summer, she was only a year or two older than JB, I always wonder what poor JonBenet would have looked like as a young adult.

14. Elle

Elle Member

KK, You're probably just a baby compared to me. Trust me! I have three sons, six grandchildren, two grandsons and four granddaughters. Oldest grandson is 22. Youngest grandson is six. The four girls are 19-18-11 and 3.
    We cannot all be together, all of the time, one of my sons is in Australia but we see them almost every year, but we all have a lovely time together, and I have babysat all of them over the years. :)
    :violin: :toast: Having said that, all of the above I'm young at heart!

This isn't news to my closest buddies here. So ... y'all won't mind if I goof up now and then. :) Just keep on treating me the same as anyone else. There's no age limit when you're on the computer

Now aren't you glad I told you all this KK. :) I talked to Wombat about my son in Australia. Felt like saying to her. "Go and visit my son, when she told me she was an engineer" :) This son, like his father is another engineer.
    The End.:takeabow:

15. Elle

Elle Member

When we were younger, my husband and I both smoked, but gave it up 40 years ago. I was an after dinner smoker. Thought I was the bees knees with my cigarette and glass of wine. :) I'm amazed at how smoking has come back big time on the screen, knowing all we know now.

Be careful, Deja! Don't let Smokey the cat smoke too many fags.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Congratulations, Show Me, on kicking the habit! Now, if we can just get Deja's kitty to follow suit ... I'm allergic to ciggy smoke, and that kitty drags so fast, it's getting pretty thick in here. :box:

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh to be allergic to cigs! I still get the urge, but worse I now have an extra 20 pounds to try to take off! Hubby and I decided to by exercise equipment for our anniversary.

Elle, don't you worry on little teeny tiny hoot about spelling and such! I always understand your posts! Your family sounds so lovely.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Show Me, I'm sure you have a nice family too. I was just trying to tell KK she was still a young thing. :)

You will probably find my spelling similar to Jayelle's. I still spell the British way, but when I'm copying something from one of the U.S. books, I'll type out color the way the author has written it, and it's funny, it still doesn't look right to me.

I was very pleased to hear Jay's schoolchildren don't lose marks if the word has been spelled phonetically, because the English language is not easy for children, when we have "cough, tough, bough, dough, rough" all with the same sound. Having been a secretary, I had to know how to spell, and this is why I turn red all by myself when I come across something. :) Just habit!

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, and with fewer fur balls. Although I'm sure the fire department never had to be called to rescue you when you got stuck up in a tree. :)

And this was around the time when John put out his description of the killer which included "The killer may have turned to drugs". Nicotine is a drug, isn't it?

-Tea

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Remember wombat, Priscilla is a size 4. A size 3/4 if I am not mistaken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice