For BobC: Top Ten Things I Like About Miss Thang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Oh - I LOVE WEINER DOGS TOO! My Max lived to be 17, bless his little heart of gold. I love to watch them run. Oh shoot, I guess I love everything about them, but talk about a bull headed breed! LOL He was the snuggliest dog. I have a wayyyy too long story about him hurting his back and the long process of getting him back on all 4s, but he did it! Part of that was I would walk behind him holding up the rear end so he could get exercise. Boy could that little guy move out on those front feet. I had to run to keep up with him :) His best buddy was our beagle - she was a sweetheart of a dog too.

Texan - love the story :)

Elle - you should see my kitty run for the front door when we order pizza and they deliver it. She can't wait to get her share of the cheese.

WY, that will be a wonderful wiggly reunion and thank you for the tears and the smiles!

Little

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I was shocked at how aged Mick looked during the superbowl halftime show. I remember when people said, in the late 70's, the Rollingstones would never tour past there 40's....heck I guess old Mick will someday have a young hunk pushing Mick's wheelchair around on stage so Mick can sing 'I can't get no satisfaction' on stage. And some young mother telling her child, 'Your grandparents grew up on the Rollingstones.'

Little weiner dogs seem to have a comical personality...I've never met a serious weiner dog.

3. Elle

Elle Member

That's a funny story, Little, Wish I could have seen you lifting the dog's hind legs and making him walk. :) Was there someone behind you holding you up? :) So, you're a doggy person too? I'm allergic to dog saliva. Your cat like KK's likes cheese. :)

Show me,
    My sons liked the Beatles, Herman's Hermits and quite a few others. The youngest son came along later and he was into Heavy Metal. Iron Maiden. He made me listen to Eddie Van Halen playing the guitar, and I was amazed. I wish those days were back. :) To each his own. I can't see what the girls ever saw in Mick Jagger, but look at Rod Stewart, He's been married quite a few times. I have a few of his CD's. I like classical too.:)

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hahaha Elle, I can't believe we ate it, either.

And no, it wasn't alcohol. I actually am not a drinker. Don't have the constitution for it. I go years without drinking so much as a glass of wine. Though I have been known to have a few whiskeys straight up on occasion if I'm in need of libation.

As for eating the pizza, you'd have to know my hubby. I still have to watch him like a hawk if he's the cook. That man, that man....

Hard times, Elle, hard times.... Not everyone in America has money to burn...or pizza to throw to the cats.

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

Me too, WY!! A WHOLE lote of kitties and dogs!

:catnap: :dogpee: :cat: :bunny: :chicken:

:cheerful:

6. Elle

Elle Member

I understand KK! Once again, I'm just teasing you! I'm sure your wee cat was a nice clean one! Who would want to wait on ordering another Pizza anyway?

When I was a newly wed, I made a meat pie for friends coming, and I was taking it out the oven, and it burned my fingers and the stupid pie landed upside down on the floor. :( Imagine trying to sort that one out. I did! We all ate the pie anyway. I told them my floor was clean. So, we all have little stories like yours to tell.:)

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

forgot to say... GREAT stories guys! All of them are so funny! I love the pizza cat! My Huz would have eaten the pizza too, KK!! LOL!

Have lots of stories about my cat(s), but time is short, as the Olympics start in about an hour from now...

GREAT show last night for Opening Ceremonies!! :flash:

GO

USA

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yep, those Italians really did a good job. Those flaming skaters were awesome. I kept worrying that one might catch on fire.

Hey, I've had trouble all afternoon on the Net. Do you think...? :full:

9. Elle

Elle Member

I think I'll post this here, because I don't see that thread where we were talking about spelling. I received this from a friend today. Thought you would all enjoy this. I still spell cheque the British way, when relating to a cash cheque, but check when I check something out. :)

Eye halve a spelling chequer

Eye Halve a Spelling Cheque<FONT face=Verdana><FONT color=#000000>
    It came with my pea sea
    It plainly marques four my revue
    Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
    And weight four it two say
    Weather eye am wrong oar write
    It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
    It nose bee fore two long
    And eye can put the error rite
    Its rarely ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
    I am shore your pleased two no
    Its letter perfect in it's weigh
    <B>My chequer tolled me sew. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p></B></FONT></FONT></P><P style=

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice