For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO!!! Hi Show!! Great to see you girlfriend!

2. tylin

tylin Banned

omg Thor...that is hilarious. bahaaaaaaaaa

:genie: :laffbig: :jumpie: :rotfl:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Fine Thor how is Steph doing? I'm empty nesting! Oldest got married in March, youngest went off to college in another state in July.

Don't know what to do with myself!

4. Show Me

I thought her mind was full of silly putty.

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She's now apparently claiming that Fleet White was at the scene before the Ramseys made the 911 call and that it was FW who told them to make the call!

[pquote]December 26
    6:20am Fleet White arrives at the Ramsey house after a call from the Ramsey's that Jonbenet is missing. DOI, pg 12
    ""What do we do?" I stammer.
    He shouts, "Call the police!"
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes, call them!"
    [/quote]

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2394.html

6. Show Me

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2394.html[/QUOTE]

Mame has truly lost touch with reality.....

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Mame reminds me of a little school kid who has a book report due, hasn't read the book and tries to pick up bits and pieces from others who have; getting it all wrong!

:bos:

I also think the White issue is being revisited to bait us into discussion and provide a "topic" for her idiot members to chew on

8. Jayelles

I'm beginning to think she's a one-woman misinformation-wave.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is IT!

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2394.html
    [/QUOTE]

Mame - me...you......behind the school house now.......I have information from the Whites for you.

:viking:

10. Barbara

You'd better provide a driver :my: 'cause she will probably go to the wrong school house

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2006
  11. RiverRat

This is worse than I thought after venturing over to Sue's and taking in their viewing pleasure. Which is libeling Fleet and Priscilla White.

Over and over, Mary Sucka is rewiting why the Whites did this or did that.....I would like her to REALIZE that Way BEFORE there was a dead body in the room, someone cared enough about JonBenet to consider having a talk with Patsy when the Ramseys returned from the Big Red cruise.

12. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-28-06, 04:08 PM (EST)

10. "RE: Turning Fleet and Priscilla"
    In response to message #9

LAST EDITED ON 10-28-06 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

It's interesting you bring the friendship topic up because while taking a walk on this gorgeous fall day this morning I was thinking about the same topic.
    I have four children, the oldest is 28. I must say some of my dearest friends are those who had children we raised at the same time. Many I was very close to...but, there were a few families we traveled with, skied with, hiked with, the kids had sleepovers....we knew the grandparents well....spent some time during holidays together. There were a choice few that were invited to family dinners, etc. From reading about the White's and Ramsey's...it appeared they had this kind of relationship."

Four, huh?

Oh yeah - that's not counting....... :wind:

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'm surprised JamSkank isn't all over Mame for calling the Ramseys liars. After all, John and Pats have always maintained they called 911 BEFORE calling any friends.

So who's lieing, the Rammas or the Summas?
    :floor:

14. Pedro

Pedro Member

Well, to each her own, Bob!

The more I read the last 4 years of threads the more amazed I am.

I mean, can't Mame just accept the true? She was wrong, so what? We are all wrong sometimes.

Yes even that much wrong...

But this long standing delusion, sad.

15. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes it was 5 years ago. I remember the fights you, RonS, WY, me and a few others had with them at the old JW.

However I won't comment on the "sausage-like mind" of Mame...WY will ban me!

I mean, what would I do a Sunday morning before election weekend while I wait for my Ducati to get cleaned? You should see China's face when I got that thing home!

I guess "do whatever the f### you want" doesn't mean what I thought!

16. Jayelles

She has now corrected that particular misleading post.

17. Pedro

Pedro Member

She needs help, a lot of help...

18. RiverRat

Help me help us all, Pedro.

19. Barbara

Here ya go, right down to desperate downright "hearsay":

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2391.html

Jameson now claims that John and Patsy told HER that FW went to the cellar to get wine on the 23rd.

BUT...Suma is promising to come up with her sources.........real soon :nsf: :6:

20. Jayelles

Yes it seems that the Ramseys themselves were the source for this (I think it's in DOI or one of their interviews) ... but did you see where DonB asked :-

Woops...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice