For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I always get my spiritual guidance from Jameson.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Me too. I observe her and then I understand what's right and what's wrong.

3. heymom

heymom Member

I am selling original copies of my printed out letter

Huh??? There are 3 contradictions here:

An original is not a copy
    A printed out letter is not original
    A copy is not a printed out letter

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Wait a minute. This thing being sold is just a printout of an email message. There is no "original" anything. It does not have John's hand-written signature or autograph, or at least it is not described in any way as having a hand-signed component. And Sue is in a snit about it? She must be really jealous that other people might make money when her more involving efforts are going begging.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Good point, plus how does she know this was a "personal" message from John Ramsey? It could be the e-mail equivalent of a form letter. Lame, lame, lame.

:lame:

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I'm no savant but I think Oct 1, 2000 was a Sunday.

7. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

there's one born every minute

Who in heaven's name would pay twenty-five bucks for a supposed email from Lizard Lips John?

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder how a normal human being could elevate the Ramseys to star status?

JonBenet was a little girl who, like every child on the planet, deserved to have people take care of her and love her. Her murder is a tragedy but, as was pointed out on another thread, it's no more "important" than the killing of any child. It most certainly doesn't make her swingset worth the gazillion dollars someone was trying to extort on Ebay.

And twenty-five dollars for a copy of an email from her dad - how sick is that? He has spent ten years covering up the facts of his baby girl's murder and for that we're supposed to think some email he wrote is the Holy Grail?

The whole thing is beyond distasteful.

8. heymom

heymom Member

AMEN!!! :clap: :jumpie: :bowdown: :bow:

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

It is all the modern-day equivalent of selling splinters from lumber as pieces of The True Cross, or dog skeleton bones as relics of the saints, as was done centuries ago, so as a marketing maneuver it is hardly surprising, though at least the same internet that makes marketing these items easy is also the same internet where people like us can stand a chance of helping people make informed decisions before their purchase.

10. BobC

Who's more annoying, Mame or Jameson?

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They are the Superglue twins. You don't separate the Superglue twins. They are equally annoying.

12. Jayelles

I've got a piece of Ozzie's shirt.

13. heymom

heymom Member

$*(#)$& How did you come by that #_$)($U bit of $*&%$&) shirt, you $()#$*&%($!

Heymom

14. BobC

When did those two become friends?

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Jayelles, don't you have 6 extra pairs of Bloomies?
    Why don't you put them up on Ebay as "JonBenet Style Undies - (Complete with mystery DNA)".
    Get your husband to swab a Men's room...
    :floor:

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Right on, Why Nut...

It is all the modern-day equivalent of selling splinters from lumber as pieces of The True Cross, or dog skeleton bones as relics of the saints, as was done centuries ago, so as a marketing maneuver it is hardly surprising, though at least the same internet that makes marketing these items easy is also the same internet where people like us can stand a chance of helping people make informed decisions before their purchase.

A very astute observation.

To me, selling Ramsey Memorabilia is right up there with selling paintings by John Wayne Gacey and Danny Rollings.

17. Jayelles

Black Sabbath concert (Van Halen in support) c 1978. Half way through the show he took off his white fringed shirt and chucked it into the audience. My friends and I were in the balcony but we met a guy on the train going home who had a whole arm and he shared :)

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, it looks like eternalrose3 has closed the auction as it was ended today with no bidders.

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

If you roll it and smoke it, you can probably get the buzz of your life. Back in 1978 he was probably sweating pure dope. :D

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:violin: I am getting soooo melancholy for those good old days of sweating pure marijuana :cry:

Pass the oreos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice