For the RST

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Susan Bennett ill equipped

Bennett tries to discredit my post about my sister's cancer and my brother-in-law's (not my brother's) narcissism. Bennett is ill-equipped to understand what my post was about, and her own narcissism prevents her from understanding my issues with my BIL. She also hints that my post might not be true.

Unlike you, Bennett, I don't lie. I have no reason to fabricate anything and have always been willing to take my punishment rather than lie to protect myself. If all you have to do is stalk FFJ posters, looking for personal issues that might indicate the vulnerability of a poster so you can try to exploit that information, you really are an evil, pathetic piece of garbage.

2. Watching You

jameson's response to my post:

3. Watching You

What I wish for Susan Bennett is that she be married to my ex BIL. Maybe they would kill each other.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Once again, like I have said so many times, Susan Bennett is ill equipped on so many levels, it is difficult to keep score.

Let's see, she fancies herself:

a detective
    a journalist
    an investigator
    a pediatrician
    a medical examiner
    a scientist
    a family expert
    and just one of many instances, a psychiatrist

The truth of the matter is the old adage:

Jack of all trades, master of none. BUT...she hasn't even gotten up to the jack yet

She fancies herself an expert in so many areas and she is neither expert or informed on any of them enough to make it worthy of imparting to others

If it weren't for her inaccuracies, she would have nothing to talk about at all, with the exception of Mame. Those two, make the perfect pair of non professional ANYTHING!

I wouldn't give it a second thought WY. You are better than they are

Of course, I understand that it is at times impossible NOT to take the bait when it's put out over there, as I am frequently guilty of the same, but I do try not to respond to pure idiocy.

They are less than people

Why just yesterday, Susan said that during her lifetime, she never went out of her way to hurt anybody and considered herself a good person. I don't think the problems she caused other posters with phone calls to their job and insertion into attempting to cause harm in their personal lives is being a good person. No wonder she got along well with Stine. I wonder how many crank calls and fake e mails THEY made together to cause misery in someone's personal lives.

So WY, try really hard not to acknowledge their existence. Business is slow and it's really just her, mame and candy.

That really says it all, doesn't it

:hug: :hug:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

"DOCTOR" Bennett needs to take a real hard look at her own life and inadequacies before she can speak to someone else's.

Just a wannabee on so many levels.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WY, you have more soul, more love, and more class than Susan Bennet could ever hope to glimpse in one of her shower visions.

Don't let Bennet get to you. She is baiting you. Baiting you on a subject that still can crush your heart. What a pig.

WY, anytime you feel like it you can discuss anything on any thread. What you offer at FFJ is worth more than gold itself.

By the way, your story about your sister has everything to do with this thread. You were giving us an example of a narcissist.

Narcissism is rampant in this case. It's good to understand what we are dealing with.

WY, didn't you and your sister write a book about her struggle with Cancer? I would love for you, if you ever wanted to, post it here at FFJ. I would give you your own forum if you wanted.

You have such a way with words WY, I am so thankful you are here.

7. Watching You

You're right, Barbara. She's not fit to be mentioned in the same breath as my sister.

Let this thread fade into the sunset.

8. Watching You

Thanks, Tricia. Yes, we did write a book, and the Foreword was written by her oncologist at the cancer hospital - a world-renown expert on cancer. It covered the first year of her cancer, which was a very rare women's cancer. When she died, it was in the hands of an agent. I finished the book myself after her death, including the last two years of her life, but I never had the heart to publish it after that and I withdrew it. It sits on a shelf in my home.

I was asked, after her death, to write a chapter about my sister's cancer in a book that was subsequently published. I will not give out any more information about it here for the precise reason that sickos like Susan Bennett would try to use it to find out who I am. I will tell you that Sparky has read the manuscript.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

never, never

have I heard someone as arrogant as Jameson.

She lies because she doesn't want the Rams to be guilty. Her forum would be off the air..ha !

Jameson??? Did you hear Lacy hasn't cleared ANYONE? That would include you, Tracey, and the Ramseys.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mercury is rising........

Constant reminders of how cruel the mindset of a Ramsey supporter can be is a necessary evil, but it burns my heart to witness such treatment delivered to one of the most amazing individuals in history.

11. Watching You

Likewise, sweetheart.

Don't worry about me. I am not an insecure woman by any means. It would take someone of a lot higher moral caliber and worth than Bennett could ever hope to be to hurt me. Only the people I trust and care about could ever hope to hurt me. Fortunately, they are the ones I know never will.

12. Watching You

Sparky, I've come to the conclusion that because Susan jameson Bennett makes so many things up, herself, she believes everyone else does it, too.

I don't make stuff up. There is enough tragedy in life without making it up. At least I never made the claim, like jameson did, that one of my brothers raped me in the hay loft with snakes crawling around, nor did I ever stab any of my non-existent brothers.

Sure, that happened. Sure, it did.

13. RiverRat

:luv: You know how adored you are!

14. Watching You

You know, RR, I saw a picture of Priscilla White, somewhere. She is a very attractive woman, and so petite. You're pretty cute, yourself.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Am I to understand that we are being observed and reported upon? :burnedup: Guess I can't expect a closed room...

16. Watching You

No one of any importance, heymom. Just the chief little head at the swamp, and there's not much substance there.

17. RiverRat

Oops.....didn't we tell you when you checked in here that you will be subjected to random attacks forever from TeamRamsey?!

sorry....
    rr

18. heymom

heymom Member

I missed that paragraph in the TOS!!! :laffbig:

Guess I'll hang around and see what happens next...pass the popcorn... :pop:

:help:

19. RiverRat

Keep it up and they will notice you! Your name will be next in lights....

You were warned - we have shown you that this is not for the weak of heart. But it is worth it!

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

WY, that is a very poignant story, and when you write about your sister's cancer, it's always meaningful in that we learn from the experience of others.

Thank you for sharing something so personal and so profound with us. How lucky your sister was to have you there for her. I never had a sister, but always wanted one just like you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice