For Tracey Defender Susan Bennett

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Whoa! What happened?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

So predictable. jameson only had her there because she thought she had documents and hoped to get her to "share". The miracle is that she lasted so long. She would have been history long before now if she'd shared the documents that jameson thinks she's got.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

4. Jayelles

5. Jayelles

How very jameson to make a thread entitled "Candy is History" when she banned her.

I reckon that's another reason NOT to join her forum! You don't see that kind of public humiliation tactic used on other forums. I wonder if Candy was daft enough to send her any $$$$s?

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Once Mame came on the scene, Jameson traded down IMO

Candy may be a lot of things, but she's no Mame! At least she isn't on the Krebbs bandwagon.

Too bad, Candy coulda been a contenda!

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wow, jameson really shows her hatred of anyone and anything she deems BORG, doesn't she. Like, Candy wasn't allowed to speak her opinion about the superglue twins, Lacy and Tracey?

I could give a chit less about Candy after the lies she's told about Tricia and other posters at FFJ, (including me), but if it's possible to dislike anyone more than I dislike Candy, it would be jameson and her newest best friend, mame, who will probably also get her ignorant, arrogant butt kicked off in the future, just because her ego is as big or bigger than jams' ego. And, that's not allowed at W2.

8. Jayelles

Oh there's a big suprise - jameson has opened yet another public forum.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, business is slow

Look how well behaved I'm being. TWO threads dedicated to trashing me and I will not respond

First, Rainsong isn't even worthy of my time, along with Ashley and the others, it's a waste of my finger work on the keyboard.

I am trying hard not to be baited into responding. I won't do it!

Let them talk to themselves

10. Watching You

Barbara, do like I am doing. Don't even bother reading their trash. Last week you gave me good advice regarding that. This week I'm returning the favor. Their bait isn't worth the forum space it's taking up. I really don't care what they think. Why go there to be baited by a bunch of slow witted blanks.

11. Jayelles

jameson has started a thread called "Halloween Photos". They are photos taken from the account at Flickr called Daxis. The link came from the Tracey e-mails.

The first few photos are of a WOMAN and jameson asks:-

Not really. I don't see any photos of John Mark Karr and I seriously doubt this account has anything to do with him. If you take the time to look, the person who owns that account has CONTINUED to upload photos through July and September (the most recent being uploaded in the past week). John Mark Karr has been in jail during that time!

This site was referenced by Tracey in his e-mails to Smit. He found it - says it belongs to "someone" called Daxis:-

jameson should NOT be posting photos of young children at family gatherings and questioning whether they may have been in contact with a paedophile.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

But, but, actually reading site content to collect facts is HAAAAAAARD and only something that BORG do, therefore she has to wait until one of her members tells her this particular fact.

I suppose I can make things easier. Sue: check out this link. Note that Flickr has an archive feature which shows when photos were posted. Note that this Daxis posted in September.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daxis/archives/date-posted/2006/09/calendar/

13. Watching You

You mean, you mean jams messed up? Again?

Please say it isn't true. :nuts:

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Told ya it would be mame in the end. Don't worry - I am quite sure that I will have finally been completely wrong about something any day now.....

15. Elle

Elle Member

That's nice! An understanding husband! Mine knows something about it from me posting for five years on it, but he's never read any books on it. He puts up with with me. He knows all about John Mark Karr, like all the other people out there who are not involved in the case, and even he thought he was a phoney.

16. Spade

Spade Member

Smit

"Lou, if you go this site, http://www.flickr.com/photos/daxis/ you
    will see a collection of photos of someone called Daxis. A quick glance - there are a lot - shows that whoever he is he travels. Also there are skiing photos. D says he travels a lot and he loves skiing. Attached are a couple of samples. Should I send them to John as well?"

Tracey asks Looney Lou if he should send them to John? WTF. As a LE friend said several years ago, "Lou Smit is a disgrace to hard working police officers" and I might add a phoney Christian as well. He has stood by while Steve Thomas, Linda Arndt, and others have had their lives ruined and he is making decisions on whether John Ramsey should see potential evidence. What a ***!

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Spade, I noticed the same thing ... Michael Tracey is asking Lou Smit if he should send this possible link to DAXIS to John Ramsey!!!

Tracey and Smit haven't even checked to see if it's the same DAXIS or not, and they're already talking about sending the info to John Ramsey, A SUSPECT WHO HAS NOT BEEN CLEARED IN THE RAMSEY CASE!!!!! Notice Michael Tracey doesn't even call John Ramsey by his first and last names, or refer to him as "Mr. Ramsey." He calls him "John." Quite a cozy little group they have there.

The above quote is proof of two things:

1. Michael Tracey and Lou Smit regularly shared case information and whatever else they could dredge up with John Ramsey (and Patsy Ramsey when she was alive).

2. Mary Lacy has been relying on two friends of the Ramseys to investigate the Ramsey case, and she not only sees nothing wrong with this unethical relationship, she encourages it and believes whatever the two friends (Tracey and Smit) tell her.

I can't stand it. I just can't stand it anymore. :banghead:

18. Jayelles

If you read the e-mails, Daxis/Karr will not confirm if or how he knows the Ramseys. Tracey wanted John Ramsey to look at photos to see if he recognised him.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I had a very nice time the last week. I quit reading at the swamp, unless y'all bring up something and link it here that I find interesting. See, I only read at the swamp for two reasons: case information that jams once got in very teensy dribbles that I was interested in; cybertainment.

Now jams gets nothing. So as we can see with her newest attacks on an innocent family who probably has never heard of the Ramseys and lives thousands of miles away on another continent, jams is again making up intruders to feed her gullible little heads, who eat it up because they are the stupidest group of people ever to connect on an internet crime forum. So reason number one to read--poof!

Now y'all tell me gutter candy...I mean, "a Michigan woman" is banned? Oh, say it ain't so! Because "a Michigan woman" said what the rest of the entire country is saying about Lacy and Tracey...she got banned? Like she hasn't said everyday she's been an honorary guest at the swamp the Ramseys are child killers? But TracyLacy are off bounds? Oh poop! Cybertainment...poof!

Though I have to say, seeing DonBradley diss "a Michigan woman" after she's been unceremoniously and publicly dumped, did make me have an evil little smile that I'm now going to have to flagellate myself a hundred times for being so mean.... I guess super DAVE is holding back, since she was once his betrothed cyber Frankenbride. Poor Michigan Woman. She sucked up to those two so hard, their eyes were spinning most days. Who is she going to harass now?

Uh oh. Look out, LE and reporters everywhere! A Michigan Woman is on the loose! Phones will be exploding before the week is out.

That's my prediction, RRat, and I'll see your prophetic gift and raise you half bottle of Aussie wine Zott traded me to get out of her guttah sky box. (Hey, if a welcome ain't overstayed, what kind of guttah lowlife would I be? It's the MINIMUM!)

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

How droll. Not one piece of information that Karr had, nothing he could provide to positively link him to the Ramseys in any way whatsoever....

I mean, the man was doing his BEST INTRUDER IMITATION, and he couldn't give them ANYTHING anyone anywhere couldn't have written. Red flag?

Didn't stop old LacyTracySmit from causing an international uproar over their phantom intruder....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice