For Tracey Defender Susan Bennett

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

don't forget

Robert Redford?

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

??

3. Tril

Tril Member

The only "connection" I can find between Robert Redford and the JonBenet case is this:

http://www.courttv.com/archive/national/1999/1015/jonbenet_ctv.html

Snip:

"In Colorado, where people are familiar with Alex Hunter, people are shaking their heads and saying this is yet another unsolved homicide in Boulder County," said Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor and now a civil and criminal defense lawyer. "They have very few murders in Boulder, and the few they do have he consistently mangles."

Silverman noted the case of Sid Wells, who was murdered in Boulder in 1983. Police thought they had enough evidence to file charges against a roommate, Thayne Smika, but Hunter and his fellow prosecutors decided against it. Wells' death drew media attention because he happened to be dating the daughter of Robert Redford.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

okay

It may not be Robert Redford but it was someone like him that mame had reported was in a downed aircraft. False report. Maybe someone else remembers that.

5. Jayelles

Must have been before my time. I only really came across Mame when she was posting as Maddie at Purgatory. Everyone can make mistakes. Deliberate lies are quite another matter.

6. Spade

Spade Member

Kevin Costner

was pronounced dead in a plane crash by mame.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hahaha - it was Kevin Costner that Mary Suma reported a premature death. That one never stops being hilarious!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I needed a good laugh today, so here it is:

Whatever follies we may or may not continue, has mame's memory become so selective that she doesn't even remember JOHN MARK KARR? NANCY KREBS?

These people are so blind to their own hypocrisy, it's really a marvel of hubris to see.

Mame's role in the shocking and malicious libel of an entire innocent family, which CONTINUES TO THIS DAY, as well as the DA's and THE RST's non-stop victimizing of any vulnerable person they can find to run over as an intruder suspect, can never be matched for SHEER INCOMPETENCE and a STAGGERING LACK OF LEGAL AND JOURNALISTIC ETHICS by anything anyone else can EVER DO in this case.

We couldn't do anything so corrupt here if we tried. We aren't now and never will be that accomplished at stupidity. You have to be born that stupid, you can't just learn it. :tsktsk:

9. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

ah yes...the ole' kevin costner is dead in a plane crash and I'm the first to know scoop from mame. that was during her star namedropping era, dontcha know - remember how doodle bug went to preschool with all the star's kids? not that mame was bragging about it or anything.....hahahahahahaha.

10. Jayelles

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh! I didn't know Costner was dead! Somebody should tell his agent, who keeps booking his corpse in movies.

Hey, mame actually SAW the kids of a famous celebrity! She's special!

12. Jayelles

Some people are impressed with celebrity and social standing - Hyacinth Bucket syndrome.

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yes they are...and Sheridan would be appalled!

14. heymom

heymom Member

That's BOO-KAY!!! :nono:

Heymom :laffbig:

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ohfergawdsake, is that dildo-brained mame still honking her horn? She's too stupid to feel embarrassed for her stupidity and too full or herself to get it that all the laughing she hears is at her expense.

Here, mame, this Bud's for you..

:stupid:

:my:

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah apparently Miss Thang is droning on about the latest mystery suspect, having grown bored with all the other hoaxes she's helped bring to tedious life. Yawn. I heard Sadie's paw prints were found in the wine cellar...

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Mame has Bill Sallisbury salivating over the thought that per Mame Tracey entertained doing a documentary featuring peophile sex rings. I am not surprised if Singular tried for it and I am sure that Tracey rejected it because he would most definately get sued.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Oh, Lord!

Not the child sex rings again! Mame, Holly, and Morgan (Bill Salisbury) really get off on that stuff, don't they?

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

In the words of the Rolling Stones, they... can't get no satisfaction, oh, no, no, no. hey, hey, hey...in their own boring little lives, so they live precariously through fantasized child sex rings, using "children" as old as 38 with just about every STD known to man.

I guess they still haven't grasped the concept that pedophiles like little kids, not adults.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

They must be sticking to the "safe" stuff now after looking like idiots thanks to the Karr/Lacy/Smit farce. It will be a long time before they get that crow taste out of their mouths...:doughboy:

:wnut:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice