For your consideration - "I came, I had come back down the back bedroom stairs ...."

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Texan, Jun 21, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks Jayelles.

2. Elle

Elle Member

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks Elle. I feel it's important that we post links when we quote someone but especially when quoting from the swamp, which Jayelles had done.

4. ilovemine

ilovemine Member

Death of Innocence

What they wrote in DOI....about putting clothing into garbage bags then heading down the stairs and finding the note. If you'll look closely at the "crime scene photo" you can see a garbage bag at the bottom of the stairs that does appear to have clothes in it.
    Link to the pic:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/057spiralstairs.jpg

I was just thinking that if she did go through the motions as she stated in DOI, then she would have dropped the bag and read the note.

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Welcome aboard ilovemine,

Good point, she's does'nt mention dropping a bag in her account on Pg. 10 and 11 of DOI Hardback:

DOI (HB) Page 10:
    "Need to get a few things together for the trip, I think to myself. Not much, since we've already got clothes and most necessary items at the house in Charlevoix. I quickly shove some of the laundry into a plastic garbage sack that will go on the airplane as-is. John likes us to pack in soft sided bags because it makes loading the plane easier. I hurry down the spiral staircase to the bottom floor and stop."
    http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-discovery.htm

DOI (HB) Page 11: continued
    "what's this? I wonder. I turn around to look at three pieces of paper on a step near the bottom. I bend over. Must be a note from the cleaning lady, Linda, I thinnk. Probably reminding me that she needs to borrow twenty-five hundred dollars. I must leave a check on the kitchen counter before we leave.

"Mr. Ramsey," the note is addressed across the top. I look again more closely. "Listen Carefully!" My eyes fly across the top lines, "At this time we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter." I quickly scan the page, "$118,000" the writer demands.

I gasp for air. For a moment my heart pounds so hard I can barely move. I race back up the stairs and stumble toward JonBenet's room, pushing the door wide open. The bed is empty.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Yes ILM ...wouldn't you think that fingerprints would have been on the ransom note because of this? There wasn't any!! The only fingerprints which turned up on the ransom note were from the forensic scientist. Unbelievable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice