Foreign Faction People: What are they like?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

'You are not the only Fat Cat in town, so don't think that killing will be difficult.'

I don't understand what the first part of this sentence has to do with the second ????

2. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, that's the ticket. The FFPs were 'monitoring' the Ramseys because they had to know when to make their big move. Jacques being across the street was just an added benefit for their plan.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The rn says they ARE a group of individuals.

The rn does not say they ARE a small foreign faction.

It says they REPRESENT a small foreign faction.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, that line of JR's is so telling. He says that JonBenet was killed because someone was either envious of him or angry at him. It's all about him, of course. He is the true victim, not JonBenet. Because he is so wealthy, and so charismatic, people everywhere, including law enforcement, are jealous and envious, and want to do him harm. Both he and Patsy are mental!

But they have to stay in this role - as the helpless victims of the Foreign Faction, who respect John's bussiness but not the U.S. The note makes no sense whatsoever, but if the Ramseys allow the focus to fall on the note, the entire game falls completely apart, so they try to throw the light in any other direction. Anyone who brings up the truth is looking only at them and is close-minded.

The Small Foreign Faction also loves statistics. Any time JR speaks, he can't help but toss in a few statistics. He helped write that Ransom Novel.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe they are the lawyers of the Small Foreign Faction?

small foreign faction = French midgets?

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Describes JonBenet, in a way, due to her name and size.

-Tea

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Represent....elected officials of Foreign Factionland!

8. Tez

Tez Member

It's amazing how the FFP talk so much like JR!

I agree, he helped write the Ransom Novel.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  9. Paradox

WRONG

Why conclude John had anything to do with writing the note?

The note is eclectic.

There are things in it from several movies.

Did Patsy consult the screen writers or producers of those movies? NO!

There are things in it from Muriel Spark's works. Did Patsy consult Spark? NO!

There are things in it from The Psalms. Did Patsy consult David? NO!

Patsy absorbed all these things into herself from several sources.

And John was one of the sources that she tapped into.

Follow the pattern! Patsy used many sources for the note. Just because something shows up in the rn that matches John's speech patterns doesn't mean he was there in person to contribute anything!

10. heymom

heymom Member

You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to outsmart us. Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.

FFP, or their representatives, really love percentages. There is a 100% chance that someone in the house that night wrote the ransom note!

11. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, chill out, Paradox. We have our reasons for thinking the way we do, as do you. We just don't know who did what that night, no one does. You can think whatever, and so can I, and neither of us knows for sure. So don't try to grow a font, Paradox.

12. Paradox

13. Amber

Amber Member

Perhaps 'small foreign faction' was meant to read 'small foreign fraction'? ;)

14. Show Me

lololololp...funny! A land of mathmaticians.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What an excellent and FUN thread Show Me. I see you have some hidden talents that you've been hiding. Maybe you didn't want to hurt Cherokee's feelings with your interpretation of the note :D

The only thing I might change is the ending of the note. I always thought that VICTORY! translated to:

Have a Happy Holiday
    Love John and Patsy

SBTC

S mit B uys T his C rap

:winko: :couch:

16. Show Me

Cherokee is a goddess! Her interpretation is wonderful....mine is well, an attempt to understand the foreign faction people if there really was such a thing.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One unusual occurrance happens whenever FFPers are around......a magnetic force that even the toughest FFJer cannot resist being sucked into.

Show Me - :heart:

18. Show Me

I know, it's like hey don't underestimate us or we'll go kill someone better than you.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee is absolutely a fine guttah goddess. She's one of the main reasons we can understand the FFP for who they are: PATSY with help from John :nsf:

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah someone hates JR so much that they kill his daughter, yet he doesn't have a clue who that person is. Uh huh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice