Foreign Faction People: What are they like?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 29, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The KILLER doesn't know who he is, Bob! He's equal parts ransom kidnapper, pedophile predator, Islamic terrorist and far-left wacko! Must be hard to get out of bed in the morning when you're that confused!

2. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :yes: :beammeup:

3. heymom

heymom Member

BobC, John had lots of ideas as to who the killer might be, which is why friends and employees were cast as suspects from the git-go. It's just that none of them really DID it, so he appears as though he didn't know. To this day, the jealous and envious person remains a mystery, because only in John's mind are people everywhere so interested in his wealth and intelligence that they want to kill his daughter.

Why is it so clear to us, and not to everyone else? The two adults in that house that night are responsible for JonBenet's death, in one way or another. Not the representatives of the small foreign faction, however angry they might have been.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, and also, Muriel Spark, David, and movie producers weren't in the Ramsey house at the time the RN was written (except in Patsy's head) or Patsy probably would have used their help directly. John Ramsey was in the house. I believe he was fully aware of what happened, and I also believe he helped make events happen that night. Ergo, the ransom note was not entirely Patsy's creation, IMO.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh heymom, I think it is so VERY clear to almost everyone else, but they have a job to do and that is to keep the Ramsey name clear of suspicion, knowing full well that they are responsible for JBR's murder and subsequent cover up

The rest of the people and posters like the Margoos, Lovely Pigeons, Don Bradleys and Rainsongs of the case following world are just mindless sheep who want so badly to believe, that whatever "intellect" they actually have, is just thrown out the window in order to keep the faith of Ramsey innocence. They have been brainwashed. That's the only explanation I can fathom that would make ANYONE with at least some IQ points (with the possible exception of Ashley) to think the Ramseys are innocent. :justice:

6. heymom

heymom Member

I hope that all these people burn in hell. I know Christ would forgive them if they asked for it, but sometimes I almost want to argue with Him about that...

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

this is probably the one aspect I dont quite get ...th ewant, desire....hell....even peverse NEED of many to believe that those 'nice' people coulndt have done it !!. what is that based on...the fear that if they could...maybe some evil lurks within us all ...or some tripe !!.
    Or dont picture book people commit crimes ?? only we roughian middle class ??

some people are truly ****ink stupid !!

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Kangatruth,
    YOU got that right. :yes: :toast: :thumbsup:
    To everyone else, this is one hell of a fine thread. :highfive: :jumpie: :martini:
    Happy New Year.

9. Tril

Tril Member

What are FFP like?

Just like Jeff Merrick, of course!

It was really something hearing Jeff Merrick describe on the Peter Boyles show how he came to be targeted by the Ramseys as an FFP.

Listen: (Courtesy of Yum Yum. Mmmwah, YY, wherever you are!)

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/jeff merrick.mp3

10. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Amber
    'You are not the only Fat Cat in town, so don't think that killing will be difficult.'

I don't understand what the first part of this sentence has to do with the second ????

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>It's almost as if John Ramsey should know the "fat cats" can be well taken care of, as in being bumped off, besides doing whatever else they do.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Actually, the 2 parts don't relate to each other at all. Semantically, they are not coherent.

You are not the only Fat Cat in town. What does this have to do with the kidnapping or murder? It's as if the FFP is saying to John, "Don't think you are so special; we have others in mind for the same treatment." Since when did anything like this happen before in Boulder, or afterward? How stupidly transparent - trying again, to point away from the house and make up some group that may threaten Boulder's Fat Cats with the same treatment for their children!

So don't think that killing will be difficult. Well, if they were interested in killing JBR in the first place, why didn't they just do it? One wonders if the ransom note writer/composer was saying that killing JBR wasn't so hard after all.

I think this part was Patsy, getting back at John in a veiled way.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I'll give it a try:

I put myself in the mind of the note writer, trying to understand what the author was thinking when she created this sentence to "explain" something to the reader/LE.

What's tricky is you have a note written in the "voice" of a fake kidnapper by the person who actually is involved in the murder. So it's not straightforward, but a ruse, a mask to hide behind.

{Since I believe Patsy wrote the note, I'm just going to say that outright, instead of "the author" and such.)

At the time Patsy wrote this line, JonBenet was dead, most of us believe. She was writing everything in the note with some intent in mind: generally it was to give her and John and Burke the opportunity to be seen as "victims" by LE and make their getaway to Atlanta quickly, once the body was found, IMO.

So when she wrote "You are not the only Fat Cat in town, so don't think that killing will be difficult..." I agree that she was thinking this made the "kidnappers" seem to target John RANDOMLY, rather than for a specific reason. This isn't the first time she did that.

Remember the note opens with "We respect your company but not the country you serve" (approx.) That's too odd for kidnappers, right off. What kidnappers start a ransom note with a COMPLIMENT? But this is important enough to Patsy to put it up front. My guess on that is she wants to keep from hurting John's company with this ruse, because he is the CASH COW. Patsy liked her money, didn't she? So when she again used the reference to OTHER FAT CATS, she's again saying "You're a random target."

This sentence also means to say another thing to the reader: we'll kill JonBenet, no problem, be very careful. Patsy has tried to avert lots of LE by stating they were being "monitored" carefully, etc. She might have expected other things to happen, as well: maybe she thought having her friends over with the letter's instructions so obviously ignored, when JB's body was found quickly--a reasonable expectation that went awry like so much else in this case, LE would be more ready to accept that some vicious killer had murdered JonBenet before they could get her out, some FFaction so killer-prone they blew it and then just left.

I believe Patsy was trying to create a picture in the minds of LE of vicious killers who were targeting just SOME Fat Cat, not actually John and AG, because she didn't want the company to be locked down and SCRUTINIZED, just at is WASN'T. How THAT happened is another topic we often ponder, but hey, 9/11 was years away and only international companies for defense contractors would have been so focused on FOREIGN FACTIONS in those days.

The irony of this ransom note is that it did and it didn't help Patsy. It is clear evidence she was there and she knew what happened to her daughter, that she wrote the note herself, so most people will always believe Patsy was involved because of the note. But she did it well enough that it gives the experts who don't want to deal with the consequences of saying so in court, in a messy trial, being grilled professionally by expert character assassins like Haddon and Co., the room they need to wiggle out of stating Patsy wrote the note.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Or she didn't want the company protocol to be activated. By diverting attention away it appeared this didn't have anything to do with his company therefrore whatever measures they have in place for employees wasn't required. They (his company) probably had a whole lot better system of crime solving than the dipshitz in Boulder.

14. Elle

Elle Member

KK
    I take it she's trying to make it look like the Foreign Faction is speaking here,"We respect your company but not the country you serve" by writing this statement, letting John know the foreigners don't respect the U.S.A. Of course Patsy slips up and becomes personal and calls Mr. Ramsey John towards the tale end of the ransom note.

I wonder what she thought of her ransom note "herself" muchl later into this crime. I wonder if she noticed where she screwed up KK; however, she never sent any word to LE that she would like to change what she said. :)

15. koldkase

Absolutely. Is Norm Early the Denver lawyer who stated many times that he worked in security for Lockheed Martin at the time of the murder and he was so shocked that the company protocol, well known and created for exactly this scenario, was not followed, that neither he nor any of the company's executives were even notified that they might be targets of a terrorist group?

Shadow has written about this many times, as he works professionally for just such companies who have very specific plans for security of employees.

There is no reason that this shouldn't have taken the course the major defense contractor had laid out. There is no reason...unless THEY knew something MORE about the murder early on. But since Hunter was in on the cover-up PDQ, IMO, no phone records, powerful lawyers, and a decade of obstruction and spin, aided by either naive lugheads or clever media "foxes," take your pick, nothing happened that should have once the 911 call was made.

Honestly, they probably laugh at us here, futilely pounding our keyboards for justice for JonBenet, when they know we can't imagine the depth of this cover-up. :duped:

16. koldkase

I think in her heart of hearts, knowing how little time she had to compose that note, Patsy considered it her finest hour.

Remember that Patsy was a professional in advertising before she helped John take their company into a merger in Boulder--a move which rewarded them with fortune and success. She won many awards for her dramatic performances and writing before she was even 20.

When Pam Paugh said to a news reporter after Patsy died that Patsy "had her victory," that was a double-take moment: I believe Pam had a Freudian slip, or maybe all the Paugh sisters are in on the fraud. Perhaps this is a West Virginian family inbred with the belief that the family protects itself at all costs, us against the world, secrets guarded, fortune and misfortune shared to the grave. You know that families with "incest" secrets, the protected child molester, are very much like this. They are enablers and they are consumate liars. Patsy was a very skilled liar and deceiver, as all her interviews and her polygraphs prove to me. John, as it turned out, wasn't too bad himself. They seem to truly be a match made in Hell: always the mask of sanity and innocence, but don't try to scratch that surface, or you'll find their "goodness" is just a cover, IMO.

Remember that John, on LKL last month, stated Patsy was much stronger than he, that she was a "just get on with it" amazing person. I believe him. Oh, yeah, I believe him with all my heart. She "just got on with it" that night, IMO. She knew what she had to do that night and she did it...and saved her falling apart for later, with lots of drugs and lawyers to comfort her.

17. Elle

Elle Member

The very fact Patsy Ramsey could just get on with it, most of the time,KK. It didn't happen "all of the time" she failed this time around on the 25 December, 1996. She lost it, because her little daughter JonBenét ended up dead. Of course her scheming and planning is in the staging, but this time around, she was the loser.

18. koldkase

I was looking up "incest" on another thread and found this West Virginian "fat cat" tirade. See what you think:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=West+Virginia

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah to heck with the FFPs going after another victim at Access Graphics!

Which makes me think Access Graphics knew darn good and well it was one of the Ramseys and didn't take the threat of a foreign intruder killer seriously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice