"Forgiveness"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tril, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

One Possible Explanation....

JAR could possibly have been the long-term molestor of his half-sister, JonBenet....

When, on Christmas night, JonBenet confessed to Patsy that she had been molested by JAR on a regular basis, Patsy had a terrible emotional reaction to that scenario, lashed out at JonBenet with the maglight in horror and frustration...

Either John or Patsy told JAR that he was the cause of the murder or he might have suspected that JonBenet told and then been killed by one of both of his parents....I have always suspected that one or both of the brothers were the molestor(s) rather than John....

In this scenario, I can see that JAR would want forgiveness for the murderer, and forgiveness for the actions of the molestor(s) that led to Patsy's angry over-the-top reaction....

His statement about "forgiveness" is just one more piece of evidence that points to the parents and family members being involved rather than an intruder....Why would he be concerned that an intruder be forgiven?

Voyager

2. heymom

heymom Member

Yes. Otherwise it's the rope from the clothing rod in the closet...

Heymom

3. Tril

Tril Member

I consider all the possible reasons mentioned here for JAR to have said that to be valid ones, but I think JAR was referring to Burke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice