Forum history

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Welllll.....MY super secret anonymous source says...
    perhaps the shower cap is too tight.

Little

Attached Files:

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I would remind everyone that you can use Jameson's real name, Susan Bennet. She is a public figure.

I was told by a very respected profiler that calling her by her real name, "Susan Bennet" takes away her feeling of power. She can't hide behind her hat anymore.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Susan Bennet refuse to use her real name when she was interviewed last year on CNN during the Karr Krap?

What cracks me up is Susan Bennet thinks that people really give a **** about her. So much so that she still has to hide her "real" name.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Dear Tricia,
    Now that's why YOU are the queen. :bow: :yay: :takeabow: :crown:

4. tylin

tylin Banned

SUSAN BENNET,
    I know you read here, so why not explain how you obtained, were privy to, so called UNRELEASED information about the brutal murder of an innocent little girl. I'm especially interested because SUSAN BENNET was only a bread baking mom from the mountains of NC and I am curious as to how you got yourself smack dab in the middle of a murder investigation.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can name that tune in two words:

Susan Stine

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Barbara,
    Thank you for responding. Now can I bother you with one more question?
    Did LE REALLY disclose unknown details of the murder and the investigation itself, to SUSAN BENNET?

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Barbara is passed out beside the still, so I'll help you out.

No, LE did NOT give unknown details of the murder investigation to jams. They gave it to the Ramseys, whose "friends and relatives" had loose lips. Plus Lou Smit gave jams access to much of his files, the PowerPoint, videotapes, his pig stunning party, etc.: she admits to that much.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi, Tricia :hiya:. Thank you for the reminder. :)

I think she always refuses to use her real name. I can't remember if Ashley used her real name when she was interviewed on tv last year or not.

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

unprofessional

There are those who have some nice things to say about Lou - he is a gentleman, a genuinely nice man, etc. However, he shows his lack of objectivity by sharing anything he has with Susan Bennet. That is very unprofessional. Especially if he is delusional enough to think he does it in order to get anything of investigative value in return - Susan Bennet has nothing of value to add to the investigation.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

THANK you, koldkase.
    Unfortunately I was under the impression that Bennet somehow received information from LE that no else has seen. Glad to know who opened the details to Bennet.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

Texan,
    Thank YOU for the information. :cheerful:
    I figured as much but really wasn't sure. I've wondered what info a bread baking woman from NC could give LE in Boulder..... :tipsy: :tipsy:

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you JC for starting this valuable thread. Kudos to BJ (ACandyRose) for retaliation to Jameson. I am working my way through it when I have the time.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Heymom, this post, for some reason, cracked me up.

A simple discussion about putting a guy in a trunk turned into a big Boulder get together with Karr as the guest of honor. LOL. It' so "Jameson" of Susan Bennet to start this stupid rumor.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi, Elle. ACR's post was in the middle of another thread on FFJ, and I wanted to be able to find it easier.

15. koldkase

Tylin, jams has seen the PowerPoint, claims she has a copy of it, given to her by Smit. But Smit showed the PowerPoint to a lot of people, like various network producers/reporters, etc., on shows where he and Tracey were able to get their ears and aid in spreading the Ramsey spin. The people who HAVEN'T been able to see this PowerPoint in its entirety are THE REST OF THE PUBLIC. It amounts to PROPAGANDA put out by the RST, and the DA's Office has aided in the disbursement of it by refusing to release the PowerPoint to OTHER PRIVATE CITIZENS under the FOIA. Unfortunately, no media organization with the money and lawyers to fight this SELECTIVE APPLICATION OF PRIVILEGE to the Ramseys and their supporters cares to do so.

This case is 10 years old news and nobody with the resources outside of Tracey and Smit and Mills feels it's worth revisiting. This is because nobody with any objectivity is going to be able to miss that the best suspects have always been and always will be the Ramseys. If they say that on air, however, enter Lin Wood. Remember when Carol McKinley made the simple statement during a report on the case that "The evidence has led to no one outside the Ramsey house..."? [approx.] The face value of that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. Wood, however, KING OF FRIVOLOUS SLAP SUITS, sued Fox News. With their own powerhouse attorneys on board, Fox slapped Wood down and got the suit dismissed by the court. In the process, Fox had DA Lacy peeing in her hair curtains, because they'd subpoenaed so much case evidence. She fought that until the case was dismissed. hahaha Yeah, Wood bit off more than he could chew THAT time. But again, it simply demonstrated that as long as the Ramseys could afford Wood, they were going to make sure no one but THE RST ever talked about this case to the public. If the media can't make money off of it, but only have to spend it in fighting the Ramseys' nazi suits, they're not going to go there.

So the RST, including jams, has the PowerPoint, not to mention the LE interview tapes of ALL THREE RAMSEYS--JOHN, PATSY, AND BURKE--to manipulate and censor however they choose. They came from LOU SMIT, however, when he STOLE THEM after RESIGNING HIS JOB with DA Hunter in protest over the Ramseys being so "unfairly" treated. (What a lying old man Smit is.) Now we're all that's left to rebut their lies and twists of the facts and red herrings. Until someone who can speak to the truth with more authority comes along, at any rate. I'm not holding my breath because it's always about money.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Burke's interview.

That's not printed anywhere, is it?

17. koldkase

No. Only devoted Ramsey shills have been allowed to see that.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly right, KK. Every reporter with a brain and an ounce of objectivity regarding the evidence knows it leads to the Ramseys, but if they do a story on it, or try to delve further, then the Ramseys unleash Lin Wood. Now that Patsy is dead, there's even less incentive for media interest because a majority of people believe Patsy was involved; that if she was not the actual killer, she was at least the writer of the ransom novel.

What Carole McKinley said was the absolute truth. There never has been any evidence to link an intruder to JonBenet's murder. There STILL isn't any evidence. Carole was merely stating the facts as related to her by LE. But of course, the FACTS are not allowed to be aired according to Ramsey Doctrine which states that only pro-Ramsey biased fluff pieces, complimentary footage and sympathetic interviews and opinions be given air time in America. To insure that the Ramsey Doctrine was followed, Lin Wood was given carte blanche to sue anyone and everyone who MIGHT express an opinion unfavorable to the Ramseys.

I thought it would be good to revisit exactly what Carole McKinley actually said. In a Fox News report, Carole stated, "Detectives say they have had good reason to suspect the Ramseys. The couple and JonBenét’s nine year old brother, Burke, were the only known people in the house the night she was killed. JonBenét had been strangled, bludgeoned and sexually assaulted, most likely from one of her mother’s paintbrushes. The longest ransom note most experts have ever seen–three pages–was left behind. Whomever killed her spent a long time in the family home, yet there has never been any evidence to link an intruder to her brutal murder."

19. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase and Cherokee,
    Thanks so much for explaining things to me. Some things I knew, some I'd forgotten and some were new to me. I appreciate the FFJ members knowledge of this case. :thumbsup:

kk,
    You said:
    This is one of the things that galls me most about the case. The Ramsey's deserved no privilege. The only hold they had on the city of Boulder was their money and it worked. :runaway:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  20. tylin

tylin Banned

Say it isn't so. jam's has the interview tapes???? :censored:

Maybe someone should offer Susan Bennett 40,000 bucks for the tapes. :deal:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice