Forum history

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Aug 7, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks Cherokee!
    Once again, Carole's words:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Chero, for looking that up for me. I would have, but I have things to do, you know, places to be! :glug:

Carol McKinley is one of the few journalists left who will tell the truth in this case. She's an FFJ Honorary GUTTAH QUEEN!

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Yeah, she'd probably drive them here herself for the check. Yeah, I'd LOVE to SEE those tapes, but that probably won't happen unless someone bootlegged them and puts them online. Jams had to sign a contract with the NE, I"m sure, and their terms might prevent her selling the tapes again, or for a long while, at least. Unless jams can figure out how to do a RAMSEYS' GREATEST HITS DVD and get the cash for it. She certainly has no MORAL problem selling public documents for a lot of money online. Suckers!

Those tapes are already out there in the hands of various media production employees, after all. Someone edited them to show on each of the TV productions where segments are shown. How many employees at the NE have access to them? Smit has them and obviously gives them out, since he's the one who copied them and stole them from the BDA when he quit. Tracey has them. Schiller has them, I'd bet. Haddon's firm had them. The PI's who worked for Haddon, Wood, and with Smit must have them. Wood obviously has them, and I've sometimes wondered if someone from HIS office sent them to jams, to make a little under the table cash. More people than jams could sell them, I'm sure, if they could do it "anonymously", make enough money, and not lose their jobs and reputations. That's why it was so perfect for jams: THAT IS HER REPUTATION.

But what is on those tapes that hasn't been revealed to anyone who cares in the NE book? I'd like to see them, for body language, etc. But the general population isn't going to sit through this kind of tedious case minutiae.

The only thing jams has left to sell besides the videotapes is the PowerPoint, of which she claims to have a copy. I don't know if she'll ever sell it, because I don't know if any media is in the market: Would it be worth their investment, AGAIN?

Speaking of that, who cares anymore but us diehards? Karr was a popular freak show who got so much TV coverage because he appeared to those who didn't know better to be the EASY SOLUTION to the mystery. Oops. Now Tracey is learning the lesson of the Boy Who Cried Wolf, I hope: Is any network exec going to fall for ANOTHER INTRUDER SPIN CYCLE from the same shills who have brought us so many--DUDS? When it comes to the PowerPoint, what pictures are left to publish that would sell to the public? Most people are not vaguely interested in combing over static pictures from a home, looking for missing pieces and clues in this case. The sensational autopsy photos were exploited by Smit long ago to push his intruder theory on TV and get the ratings, the death pics fit to publish, if you can say any were. If I were the Ramseys, I'd have had a HISSY fit when I learned my murdered child's autopsy photos were all over TV. Guess it didn't bother them. Not a peep, and GOD KNOWS Lin Wood never MISSED an opportunity to complain publicly when the RAMSEYS were displeased.

Oh, well, la di da di dah.

The only thing new in this case that I can see the public at large being interested in is Tom Miller's book. That would be a good read, I'm sure. Hope we get to have it before we die.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I thought Jayelles posted a link to ebay where jameson has the transcripts for sale.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Really? I don't remember this. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. I can't remember what I am doing right now...oh yeah, now I remember.

If the transcripts are for sale I will buy them. No questions asked.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hey Tricia - this is post.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, this is the stuff ACR has for free. I thought maybe she would be greedy enough to sell the power point. I guess that comes later.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think she is ~ and will. I want to read Burke's interview.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

If that isn't the truth. "Those who didn't know better" ... which unbelieveably includes Mary Keenan-Lacy, the very DA who is supposed to be in charge of the JBR murder investigation and prosecution!

But how COULD she really know the facts and evidence of the case when she had been spoon-fed the Ramsey Doctrine of Innocence and Accompanying Intruder. She not only bought the Doctrine hook-line-and-sinker, SHE BECAME FRIENDS WITH THE RAMSEYS! With an invested interest in seeing the main suspects pronounced innocent, evidence be damned, of COURSE she had to ignore the case files and rely on the Ramsey Doctrine according to delusional Lou Smit and egotistical Michael Tracey, THEMSELVES both self-declared FRIENDS OF THE RAMSEYS.

What is wrong with this picture?

Since when does a DA's office in an "ongoing investigation" believe in the pet theory of, and rely on information from, a "private" investigator who is working to prove the innocence of the main suspects? Not only that, the DA BELIEVES this theory to the exclusion of all others AND the actual case evidence!

It absolutely boggles the mind. And makes you sick.

Once again, you've whacked that nail on the head. If someone who WASN'T invested in proving the Ramseys innocent had waltzed around displaying those autopsy photos in public, Lin Wood and the Ramsey juggernaut would have been all over them like a filthy rash. It was only because Lou Smit et al had the Ramseys blessing to declare their innocence, and promote a non-existant intruder, that he and the others were allowed to pimp autopsy photos of JonBenet around to the media.

Now that the public realizes they were taken for a ride by Lacy, Tracey, Smit & Karr, I believe they will be interested to find out the actual FACTS of the JBR case as opposed to the media spin put out by Lin Wood & the Ramseys. If Doc Miller can get a decent publisher who will back him with a book tour, publicity, talk show appearances, etc., his book will be a bestseller, and it could help set the record straight once and for all.

Where there's life, there's hope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice