Forum Review

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL. We should have a limmeric thread. Or even a forum.

You guys are very talented.

Did you all know that nothing rhymes with orange?

Let me try.

Oh Cybersleuths, Oh Cybersleuths

The info on your Forum used to be pourin'

Now it's just fast and loose

Lonely too

Like a goose, wearing nothing but orange.

See, now that moved me to tears. Didn't it you? Yet, couldn't rhyme anything with orange.

By the way....here you we go again.
    http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004851

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Good try Tricia....pesky little word like orange. Where's Jayelles? She ought to contribute, she started the thread.

I see Gretchen/Imon has reared up at CS....and everything is YOUR fault Tricia! The whole JB mess....your fault.

You probably started the hurricanes too!

Damn woman, will you quit yielding your witch like powers around! Sheesh... use the powers for something more constructive...like having me win the lottery.

The nerve of these super powers people, manipulating whole cities, LE, weather...

3. Show Me

Why not Shakespearean?

Oh...the outrageous smears of misinformation!
    Wheither 'tis better to gossip in thy gutter,
    or collect thy beercans? Nay!
    Though I be, 13 minutes faster, thou hast
    beaten me....with thy bumped upeth ole post.
    Alas! Poor NewYork, I knew him well....my taste turns to Wood.
    My brain to jelly....and I calleth it truth.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ohfercrissake, where the flock is groo when you need her. Doesn't she know that gretchen/Imon/Rachel has started an off-subject threat at the CS JBR forum?

This sounds like a threat to me, does it sound like a threat to you? "You will not get by with slamming me." In the first place, the only "slamming" I'm seeing is by RIG (short for Rachel Imon Gretchen). RIG has the most vile posts against Tricia and FFJ, bar none.

So, I think RIG needs a little limerick.

You won't get by with slammin' me
    I see you everywhere, you see
    You're in my dreams
    You're my obsession
    You're even with me when I pee

Your slammin's got to stop right now
    I can't help it if I'm a righteous sow
    It's quite all right
    For me to bite
    But, if you slam me, POW.

Groo never meant to ban me
    She had to 'cause you're a meanie
    It was just for show
    As you well know
    To pacify you, Miss Queen Bee.

Tis fond I am to be a b1tch
    It goes so smooth, without a hitch
    I sputter and spit
    I'm one big chit
    I really love being a witch.

I see you pick on po' old Mary
    Well, slam me, you'll see scarey
    I'll shake my fist
    In my pants I'll pist
    You'll see I'm not a cherry.

Gretchen, Gretchen I've been thinking
    What a nice place this would be
    If you'd dig a hole and bury
    RIGs and PIGs at CyberSleeze.

5. Show Me

GEEEEMMOOONNNNYYY my sides are hurting I'm laughing so hard.

You are so funny WY!!!!!

6. Elle

Elle Member

HA,HA,HA,HA! EXCELLENT WY! YOU WIN THE PRIZE!:genie:

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

LOL..

I used to love the limerick thread at JW, we need one.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson & co's priorities

Case discussion is certainly alive and well here and at WS. There is about ONE thread worth reading at jameson's right now. The BORG threads will always dominate there.

I had coffee with a programmer friend of mine yesterday and we got talking about some difficulties I was having with the computers at work (I really hate computers). Basically, we can't use the search function in Windows Explorer at work for some reason and it's a real pain if I'm looking for topic related stuff. I asked him if there was a way around this and he said I could do a word search and count from unopened files. He demonstrated by writing a little "BAT" program. For fun, I got him to do a word search and count on two words - "BORG" and "JonBenet" on a folder with over a thousand saved files from jameson's forum. Guess what? The word "BORG" outnumbered "JonBenet" more than 7:1!!! Not that I'm particularly surprised of course. One doesn't have to read the BORG threads to see who goes online to post on them. Posters who haven't posted in weeks will emerge from the woodwork to make a post on these gossip threads.

:)

10. Show Me

If CS thinks it's the forum of record and the LE take the posts seriously...Candy is sadly mistaken.

The astroweirdo is predicting JonBenet's murder was replanned 2 years in advance of the crime. You know Uranus was line dancing with Saturn over at Jupiter's house. Peod the moon and sun who lined up to kick Mercury's azz for creating an astrological uprising.

11. Jayelles

These posts are completely bizarre. Alas, these days, they are practically the sum and substance of CS.

12. Jayelles

Forums in decline

Cybersleuths is a sorry place to go these days. There is NO active case discussion - just Candy spitting teeth at all of her imaginary enemies.

I am still convinced that jameson's forum will go "poof" one of these days. There is practically NO activity there - apart from the usual BORG threads with the usual predictable contributors (I don't read them, but I can see who's posting there).

Toth has been posting on Courttv and it's the usual drivel about the BORG believing that Patsy "decided" to kill JonBenet because JonBenet "wasn't going to be tall enough to be Miss America". If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. Toth who posts his opinions as facts and refuses to provide any sources whatsoever. Toth who posts creepily (and offensively) as though he knows exactly what "exquisite pleasure" the killer experienced as he snuffed the very life out of JonBenet.

Incidentally, I came across some interesting stuff on a (non-crime) forum archive which would appear to link Toth to the University of Colorado during the weeks before JonBenet's murder - but that is for another day.

Then there is hysterical Margoo who is a regular contributor to the BORG threads. Margoo is a coward who chooses to address her opponents from the safety of jameson's forum rather than to challenge them on the forums where they both can both post. When I did my experiment with the images of the pigmarks and the marks on JonBenet and URGED others to repeat the experiment and not to take my word for it - she reponded by saying that it had "many flaws". I asked her SIX TIMES to tell me what those flaws were and she couldn't or wouldn't respond. Margoo also posted as a FACT that DNA-x did not match a Ramsey. When challenged on this, she hedged and dodged before eventually admitting that her only "proof" was that they would have been arrested if it had matched.......??????.......moving on....

Sadly, this is what the Ramseys have supporting them. In part, it's their own fault to have aligned themselves with only those people whose support was unconditional. It's a failing of the Ramseys. If they would only acknowledge that THEY made mistakes too and are therefore open to justifiable criticism, then they would have had more support. As it happens the Ramseys and their supporters have alienated the fencesitters as well as many who believe in their innocence "with questions" by labelling them all as "BORG".

I think we will see the hardcore RST disappear. jameson has a rather beautiful new grandbaby so I guess she will find other priorities for her time, energy and money ....

Perhaps she'll sell some more Ramsey stories .....

13. Show Me

I haven't bothered with Jams forum in months...nothing there.

As for the CS JB forum.....might as well name it the Candy and Jeff fantasy and delusional show.

Still waiting for Candy's flock of lawyers to sue Tricia, ACR and whoever else. I figure Tricia is up to around 7 or 8 major lawsuits by Candy's groupie lawyers.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The most interesting thing I've read on the JBR part of cs is that at one time Tricia and ACandyRose were banned from the swamp. That's been a few weeks ago. True or not, I had to love it.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Toth (?)

Jayelles, I look forward to when you decide to talk about this article. When you speak of Toth being linked to the Colorado University, would this be under the assumption of Toth being Don Bradley? Just curious, not knowing when "another day" will come along (?). :)

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Have to say I feel sorry for that beautiful new grandbaby having a grandmother like the skank.

17. Jayelles

I won't keep you in suspecse Elle. I have the link saved somewhere. Yes to DB and I can prove it's the same one.

18. Show Me

Didn't know the skank had a grandbaby...hmmm maybe why hir forum is so deserted?

Candy's spewing her venom all over Purg, trying to blame Mjenn/Koldcase for something MJenn didn't do....but of course you can't tell Candy anything. She mixes up posters so much that she ends up putting us all in the category of "They" to make it easier to ridicule us.

At CS Candy is triumphantly crooning about something 'Lin Wood' her God, has done. I can't figure out her point, nor do I care. Her constant bumping up of ancient posts to prove some 'whatevertheheckpointshe'stryingtomake' is getting old....and she rarely makes sense.

19. messiecake

messiecake Member

W/S is a great forum but I just can't take the wackos on the JBR forum there anymore!

Seriously its been taken over by,as Ive said before, "Fleet Dids It"(a poster there claims their ouija board told them so) and" Santa Did It If Fleet Didn't" and theyre discussing the basement window ad nauseum and I was trying to fight the good fight but have just said "blah" and Im only get my JBR discussion here from now on as Im sick of trying to reason with the unreasonable.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The swamp sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice