Forum Review

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 6, 2004.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yes. It sucks. :beersign:

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I rarely post or read at the WS JB forum anymore. I too am tired of Fleet did it and the Ramsey's are innocent. I'm tired of the same arguments for the last 8 years.

When something happens with the fox case, we will see more people posting on the JB forum. Then we'll have something new to talk about.

3. Show Me

Oh brother!

For a truly whacked out forum...see CS! Joining Candy's insane group are Big Apple detective (who knows more than anyone else about the case and will tell you so).

Between Candy, Big Apple and Jeff Johnson, CS has turned into Crazy Sleuths.

4. Show Me

Now we have someone new at CS who has 'solved' the crime 'cause they are a hand writing expert and Steve Thomas was not. (Never mind the minor details ST was privy too, like 'EVIDENCE'.)

This person appears to have targeted someone as the killer. If I'm not mistaken, even named them on CS.

Isn't that a no-no?

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Show Me

What is CS?

6. Show Me

Candy Sleuths...oops I mean Cyber Sleuths.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Guys, this is really awful. This poster is targeting and innocent person. Just pulled her name out of the air and Cybersleuths is letting her do it .

CS has become just a terrible place. You have one posters who posts using bizarre poetry. One poster stalking an innocent person, and then Candy, who ran everyone off.

So sad.

Tricia

8. Show Me

Cat fight at CS.

Looks like Candy and Bad are duking it out over hand writing experts. I'm afraid I have to side with Candy on this issue, since Bad claims Patsy didn't write the note. Gooooooooo PMS!!!!!!!! Meltdown, meltdown, we want a meltdown! Yeah full moon!!!

I'll betcha Bad hacked into the CS secret forum to steal unposted documents.....( okay, so I am egging it on.)

Tricia....Candy's busy and it will probably be a while before the 12 lawyers sue you. Hope you don't mind the wait. Priorities you know.

9. messiecake

messiecake Member

'Big Apple Detective' is a poster who truly scares me!!!! Im glad he/she/it got banned over at W/S after some very long and very bizarre ramblings claiming it was an Elf who did it!!!! :winko: Ramsey case closed!!!!!!!

Ive never been to C/S and certainly won't now....................

10. Show Me

A real elf? Or someone who dresses as an elf?

11. BobC

It was a gnome, not an elf.

12. messiecake

messiecake Member

I couldn't quite figure that out Show and I sure as h#ll didn't want to ask! <shivers>

If said GARDEN gnome I'd think you were on to something! I think those critters are creepy!!!!!!

13. BobC

There's still an outside chance that it was a Lepraucan or maybe even a Sprite. Don't discount the fairy possibility either--that would be reckless.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I go to cybersleuths, sluts whatev. I joined cs because there was a Butts thread there, but have and so far still enjoy their current events lobby. And I see a few posters from here who keep the JBR forum alive.

15. Show Me

Gnomes creep me out. Sprite sounds too bubbly and sweet. Leprechauns strike in mid March not December.

Maybe it was one of those 'Lord of the Rings' things...or a Munchkin. Munchkin's are in a league with wizards and witches....I wouldn't put it past a Munchkin!

Although Lawn Gnomes don't leave footprints in the snow and have no finger prints, DNA or hair to leave at the crime scene.

Hmmmm...Maybe it was a Lawn Gnome, one who remembled an elf.

16. BobC

My money's on the Chubacabra--you know, the Mexican goat-sucker.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

How about an oompa-loompa? They are ruthless! Did you see what they did to Verucca Salt? OK, she asked for it, but still.....

18. Show Me

Gremlins are a possibility.

Maybe the intruder was subjected to an extreme case of Murphy's law....which explains why the intruder forgot the ransom note and victim.

19. BobC

OMIGOD--what if it WAS BUBBLES THE CHIMP?!!!

20. Show Me

Never mind, BAD and the Elf theory has been replaced with a another NY intruder mass posting. We're too late.

Poor Candy has to keep bumping up her threads.

Has CS developed a form of pc alzheimers? JonBenet is truly forgotten beneath the wacked out theories accepted there, the wilder the better.

Where's a UFO did it person? Huh? I'm tired of New Yorkers taking the blame, let the extraterrestrials have a chance.

Think about it...no fingerprints, no extraterresetrials DNA tests we can do to catch the perp, ....most aliens you see on tv are bald and HENCE no hair left behind.

ET did it! ET did it! ET did it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice