Forum Review

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I'm still working on the Free Masons Theory that a poster named Betsy put forth at the JW Forum many years ago. My theory back then was that the "small foreign faction" was a group of Iranian midgets. Unfortunately the only eyes witness, the spider, that could have solved the mystry was stepped on by Lou Smit. Well, I now have to climb back into my black helicopter and go check on the columns at Easter Island - I think they hold the answer we are all looking for...

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi Shadow!!! LOL small foreign faction indeed.

Please don't tell me the Iranian midgets were in a league with Charlotte the spider or I'll be crushed.

You know....we can't rule out the Harry Potter gang trying to frame Burke. Or the Taiwan math club. Oh wait the Taiwan math club is a foreign fRaction....never mind.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

4. messiecake

messiecake Member

Eagle on W/S claimed Masons too (only hers operate out from beneath the new Denver International Airport) .Do you think their tin foil hats allow them to share brainwaves????? :)

5. Show Me

Hmmm....Sask has warned Candy on the Laci forum.

Apparently some more nasty 'thems' and 'they's are attacking Candy's beloved hero Geragos. I never realized how hard Candy works to defeat the gutter-theys and the gossip-thems. Even Nandee got p i s s e d at Candy.

At last someone on CS will stand up to groupie Candy.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson's Trash Forum

jameson has started a Public Trash Forum - apparently with some purpose in mind. Basically, it's a "free for all" - any subject can be discussed, anyone can post and anyone can be trashed. Anyone can post using any or indeed anyone else's hat - someone has been using Tricia's "tgrif" hat.

There are some reasonable discussion threads as one would expect since most posters are probably responsible but OTOH, all the crazies are there - Jeff Johnson has his own thread to post his bizarre ramblings. Rainsong (who has a history of starting threads at jameson's to address/attack posters on other forums) has her own "me me me (me me me me me me)" thread entitled "I am not jameson". One poster (not I) asked "Who cares" and suddenly it has turned into a bash Jayelles thread. I can't decide if the poster using the anonymous (pronounce that cowardly) JB Advocate hat is Imon/Rachel or Rainsong herself.... I tend to think the former owing to the very poor standard of English and "caps lock on" (isn't it a bit early in the day to have been hitting the bottle?). Imon is banned from most of the main forums now. She needs a place to post her vile spewings of hatred.

Some of us have been joking about jameson's reasons for opening such a low class forum and one of these reasons has been to show members/potential members how important it is to pay her $50 to own their hats and words on a protected forum. However, one only has to look at the other forums to see that it's not the paying aspect that makes a good forum, but the management of that forum. FFJ and WS are both owned by Tricia and yet they are so very different. Although I am a member of both, I consider WS to be my home forum because for years, it was the only forum that I was a member of. It has a huge membership with lots of different POVs and I like that. I am more than comfortable with Tricia's low-key but no-nonsense approach to managing her forums. CN2000 is another forum where membership is free, but where the forum is moderated.

If jameson's intent is to demonstrate what happens when you don't have a pay-to-post/protected forum, then she is comparing melons and grapes. Her Boo-Hoo forum is the lowest of the heap in all the forums. Even the sometimes too-hot-to-handle Purgatory is moderated and first-time posters are checked out beforehand.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Jayelles, but I have to give all the credit to my great mods on both forums. They are hard working and keep right on top of things.

I do try and let them do their jobs but I also have zero patience for any dumb crap. If someone is a problem poster I just don't have time for them so they are gone. It's simple really.

With over 600 members here and over 3 thousand members on WS there isn't any time to deal with posters who want to cause trouble. Differing opinions are great as long as people don't go nuts.

Thanks again Jayelles. You're a gem.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I fear I shall stoke out from reading at jamesons hung-over holiday forum.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I know what you mean, JC

That Candy has quite the potty mouth over there recently. IMO - it's fits her.

RR

10. Jayelles

Hmmm

An imposter pretended to be Bluecrab on a thread which ran to over 100 posts. jameson allowed the posts to stand and said that she really couldn't say for sure whether it was the real Bluecrab or not. Yet Candy gets a membership when she has an "apparent" imposter? If jameson couldn't be sure that Bluecrab wasn't double-posting, how can she be sure that Candy isn't either?

jameson says that Candy is flamed because she likes to receive credit for the documents she posts. It is true that Candy likes credit or the documents she posts...but it is NOT the reason for 99.9% of the attacks on Candy. candy is attacked for her attacks on other posters. She attacks the right people for the wrong posts and the wrong people for the wrong posts. She attacks ANYONE who is a member of FFJ - regardless of what they have to say. She attacks anyone who doesn't attack Fleet White or Steve Thomas and anyone who DOES attack Darnay Hoffman or Lin Wood! Many people think Candy has some mental health issues and frankly, it is not difficult to understand why.

Candy will LOVE having her own membership at jamesons. Alas, candy is obsessed with "the Gutter"/"Groupies" (a collection of nameless people whom she regards as "them"/"the enemy"). She will be unable to refrain from using jameson's forum as a platform to attack "the Gutter" as she has done everywhere else and she will attract trouble. Also, although Candy may be able to provide the occasional court document, she is singularly unable to debate intelligently or rationally and this may also quickly become a problem with other members.

jameson says that Candy can post as a member on any PUBLIC forums. This means that if and when jameson closes her public Boo-Hoo forum, Candy will find herself locked out unless she pays her $50 and joins.

11. RiverRat

Not worried.

This has happened before. Before long, Candy will forget where she is and say something about the Ramseys andthen - POOF - she's outta there.

This is getting to be too predictable.

RR

12. Show Me

I wished someone could translate her latest rants into English....where's Mini Me?

Y'all be careful what you say 'cause... the lying subpoena servers, who Woody is suing and Darnay is documenting all the Fraud posts and stealing public documents for Steve Thomas and Fleet White anxiously trying to break into the ultra super secret document forum while lying and peddling gutter gossip misinformation on the internet where allllllll the University can see the Smears of groupies who post everything 13 minutes too late so the BPD hates them.

This is the kind of posts Candy makes.

Has anyone been sued yet? Candy for years has threaten us with Woody. Is Candy's latest God/Hero ignoring us? :did:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Rejoice with me -

Jeff Johnson found a home. He was the jameson's newest member yesterday.

14. Jayelles

LOL. You speak the truth. I know this.

15. RiverRat

Jc!

Sounds like a match made in Heaven. Or Hell considering the evil players.

RR

16. Show Me

hehehehe....JJ is sure to drive the Swampettes crazy after a few posts....except Mikie.

Thanks Jaylles, I know you'd know the truth when I spoke it....Gutter gossips think alike yah know, incapable of thinking for themselves.

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I figure she'll gladly take JJ's $50 and then gladly ban JJ. Standard operating procedure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice