FORUMS FOR JUSTICE answers Mary Lacy with press release

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 10, 2008.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe because a certain somebody on this forum, a Guttah Queen Supreme, has been drumming that rhythm for a long time...WHY weren't the phone records subpoenaed? WHERE did those phone records go? WHO could the Ramseys have called in the middle of the night?

How did they know to invite friends over to muddy up the crime scene? How did they know to pick up JonBenet's body, move it, and then make sure they came into contact with it so as to transfer fibers?

Now, it's true that John Ramsey was reading John Douglas books at the time, and perhaps that is how he picked up this kind of knowledge. It certainly was haphazard enough to have come from a spy thriller or something.

But a powerful man like John Ramsey, who is used to calling and making things happen, may well have called someone that night, and asked some questions, privileged of course. Which, I believe, is why the phone records were "overlooked" when it came to evidence gathering.

There are 2 things I want to know: What did Pam Paugh take from that house, and where are the items now? And, who did John Ramsey call in the early morning hours of 12/26/96? I want to see: The original underwear and slacks JonBenet was wearing that night prior to her death; the cloth that wiped down her body; the rest of the paintbrush; the phone records. I think 4 of the 5 were in the evidence raid that Pam Paugh committed.

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The fact that the Rs phone records were not allowed to be suppoenad and the fact that when they were examined, there were found to be "No Calls" made in December - right- SCRREAMS that yes, there were calls made that night well before the 911 call.

And I can't believe no one questioned asked that questioned mentioned a few posts before: If PR admitted in her depo to dressing her daughter in the long johns, then HER DNA should have been there. And Lacy doesn't wonder why?

That apology makes me sick. Even if they were innocent, they were legitimate suspects. They SHOULD have been investigated. Why apologize?

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

No, just the Ramseys.

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Did you get contacted regarding this press release or hear anything on the airwaves, etc. about it. It is great.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Tricia

Thank you so much for this prompt and concise press release that speaks for our forum members. One can only hope that it is published in the media and on the internet far and wide helping to question the validity of DA Mary Lacey and her perposterous assumptions, appologies and declarations.

The woman makes herself rediculous in the public eye as she attempts to "suck up" to the Ramseys and their supporters for who knows what reasons...Maybe we will find out why. If Mary is reading here, she should be made aware that we will be watching her whether or not she is in office. Watching what positions she is handed and what sudden wealth comes her way.....Just in case, of course, her motives are not purely professional and alturistic.

Voyager

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Good News! I just heard from The Globe and they are going to print our entire press release in their latest issue coming out this week.

You all did good. Way to go.

Tricia

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Queen Tricia

Tricia, no one could have written it better.
    I am so proud to be a tiny part of this great Forum.
    Get ready:Things are going to explode when GLOBE publishes your wonderful response to Ms.L.

Watch out for old Woody. He, no doubt,is getting all his "ducks in a row"
    for law suits, a la Richard Jewel. However, when this all comes down, Woody might just be toast; along with his pal, Mary L. This time, hopefully, public outrage just might...we can hope that IT WILL... bring the ugly truth out into the open for all to see (most of which we, here at FFJ, are aware of) and that proper actions will be taken by the Justice System. We have to trust that our system of Justice, so wounded by the Ram case, will survive intact. It is too sacred to allow the criminal acts of those misguided, dellusional moneyed folks, with extraordinary clout, to ram their unsavory agendas down the throats of good and decent citizens. It is too much to swallow. It is outrageous!

Good luck, Tricia; your efforts may finally be paying off. Let's all hope so.

GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice