Foundation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, May 15, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I didn't know if this had already been mentioned, if this is true, the JonBenet Ramsey Childrens Foundation should be getting all the profits from the recent sale of 755 15th Street.

Investors buy Ramseys' 15th Street home
    By MATT SEBASTIAN, Camera Staff Writer
    Friday, February 6, 1998
    http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1998/02/06-1.html
    "Bynums statement says the group will hold the home "for an as yet undetermined period of time" before offering it for resale. Any profits will go to the JonBenet Ramsey Childrens Foundation, a group set up by the slain 6-year-old's parents."

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What Bynum didn't say, but John Ramsey did is that

JonBenet Ramsey Foundation = John Ramsey's pocketbook

IT'S ALL HIS! HIS, HIS HIS

EVERY PENNY!

When asked about the "Foundation"

Now you have probably offended him again. Shame shame

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

JC, I am pretty certain that Bynum's group sold it to some footballer guy a few years ago and that it would have been THOSE profits which would have gone to the Foundation. I could be wrong about this though. I don't really follow these things.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

But they're like so sincere...

5. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Barbara,
    It is all his isn't it?

What I don't understand about the money being all John's is this, they offered first a $50,000 reward that was blown out of the water by either RMN or the Daily Camera, one of these outlets offered $100,000 for information; right after this was offered the Ramsey's doubled their amount for reward. Why not offer more like a million dollars, they had it and I believe they have it now; it just goes to show exactly how badly they want to catch "the killer".

Damn, I didn't mean to offend him, I hope he doesn't sue me; wait, yeah I do! I want someone to sue the crap out of them and turn them into the lowly can collectors the seem so afraid to ever be.

6. Barbara

The National Enquirer was the only entity that offered 1 million dollars for the right information.

Not only did the Ramseys double the reward, but refused to put their money where their mouth was when the Center for Missing and Exploited Children offered to help under the condition that they put the money aside. They refused. They are disgusting.

You better start getting out there and collecting those cans!

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Hey Jayelles!

I'm a tad confused about the ownership of the Ramsey house, which was sold first to a "relocation service" and then to the investors with 755 15th St. LLC??
    From the same article:
    "According to Bynum's statement, the Ramsey family already had sold the home to a "relocation service" retained by John Ramsey's employer. Whether the employer in question is Access Graphics - the company Ramsey founded - or its former corporate owner, Lockheed Martin, is unknown."

So exactly how long did the house sit vacant before people started moving in? It seems like it was sold real quick to get it out of the Ramsey's posession but when the investors purchased it, they were back involved with that house again??

Either way, this home was just sold and has been sold a few times since the JonBenet Ramsey Childrens Foundation was created; has the foundation benefited from either sale?

8. Jayelles

As I said, I've paid less than a passing interest in the ownership of the house, but I have a niggling recollection that the house was purchased a year or so ago by someone with a connection to football. I can't remember the guy's name, but I'm sure he bought it and sold it on to this new owner. I think he may have sublet it to students.

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

JC, it's my understanding that the house was rented out, first to CU students, then to THE football coach who became the center of Keenan's accusations regarding recruiting activity at the university.

According to the tax returns for the Foundation posted on another thread here at FFJ, that also formed the basis for FFJ's recent press release, the Foundation never received any proceeds from DOI, the sale of the Ramsey home or any contributions over $5,000 in the few years it existed. The Foundation, according to the IRS, was terminated in Augusut, 2000, the same month the Ramseys finally submitted to a second round of questioning by BPD/Kane in Atlanta. Interestingly, those Atlanta police interviews attempted to delve into Foundation activity. No wonder they terminated it!

10. Jayelles

So does that mean the football guy just rented it himself and that it was still owned by Bynum's group till recently?

11. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Well, living in that house can we really expect anything less? Who on earth would be at ease in a place where something so awful happened? Obviously law students, graduate students, and a crooked football coach. Now a televangelists daughter decides she wants to have a go at it?

OMG! This is all too much to be interpreting at once! You mean to tell me that THE (pronounced Thee) Ramsey's did something like that? THE 'good Christian Ramsey's" who were nothing but a 'gentle, loving family'? Jesus, Mary, and Joseph call the Gaylord Times, Freep, and the Herald Times too, we've got something to show the public about John and his compulsive liar wife Putsy.

Seriously though, I'm emailing your post to the local Michigan papers, this is the kind of sneakiness the voters of Northern Michigan would probably be less appreciative of, you think?

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Jayelles, that's what I'm getting from the Boulder County Assessor.

755 15th St Boulder
    City: Boulder
    Neighborhood: 102 Univ Hill
    Subdivision: University Place
    Class: Single Family
    Design:
    Built: 1927
    Address: 000755 15th St Boulder

<B>Owner</B>
    Name: 755 15th St Llc
    Address: 1900 15th St
    City/St/Zip: Boulder , CO 80302

<B>Deed # </B>
    1771216: 02/12/98 65.00 (Relocation Resources International??)
    1143191: 11/18/91 50.00 (Ramsey's)
    994977: 07/28/89 25.00 (Prior owner)

Mill Levy: 69.736
    Assessed: 115,650
    Actual: <B>1,452,800</B>

13. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

What! How long did they offer the reward for? This is something else the Michigan voters ought to know, all that money and a million dollars for information about their daughters murder isn't worth it? I'd give it all away if I were them and innocent.

Under the condition that they put the money aside? You mean the reward? If they refused to do that it's pretty obvious they were hoping that someone would turn up as a good enough suspect to arrest, that money was intended to lure people like Kenady to find the 'perfect suspect'.

LOL

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Jayelles, go back a little further in the public records - I believe you might find another "sale." Unfortunately, I can't get to my files or I would post a record I have been hanging onto for some time now.

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Catnip just brought out an interesting fact over at another forum... Linda McClaine's book states that all proceeds will go to the JonBenet Ramsey foundation too.

Guess that book didn't make a cent either.

16. Jayelles

Sabrina

The Amazon "ranking" system isn't terribly helpful in determining how many copies have been sold. So, I checked out Amazon to see if it gave any information about whether this book had been reprinted or not - figuring that this might be an indicator of popularity. It doesn't. However, I did find an interesting review:-

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ct_details/104-2642796-6663943?_encoding=UTF8

Now that is interesting, because it is what I have been saying all along about the RST and their persistent portrayal of the Ramseys as perfect people with no faults. jameson & co occasionally deny this saying "We never said they were perfect"...."They have faults like everyone else".... but they NEVER tell us what they think these faults are - really. You get Toth saying "Oh they were guilty of sleeping too soundly" blah blah blah. And it doesn't wear. It just leaves other people coming away thinking that the RST must be wearing blinkers!

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Actually, Jayelles, after reading Linda's book I came away thinking Patsy could have done it. I believe Linda did Patsy a disservice by writing that book. Other than the Rameys themselves, she did the most harm as far as making a Ramsey look guilty. JMH&CPO

18. Barbara

Actually, I feel that many of the Ramsey supporters did them a disservice. Their undying support for them with painting them as almost perfect people and rationalizing all their behaviors have painted them as guilty even more than the Ramsey behavior itself

The Webbsleuths forum, Jameson, Lovely Pigeon and a few others lied, provided Misinformation and made up their own stories for the Ramseys. This showed many who read the forums that there is a NEED to lie. Now add that to the fact that the Ramseys, Lou Smit, Lin Wood et al didn't cut them loose until the NE sale shows that they condoned the lying.

Why?

Because they are guilty.

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm glad you included LP, who is trying to remake history as being the ever honest poster from yonder. The LP I remember was as mean, nasty, hateful and dishonest as hir mistress.

20. Jayelles

Amazon

If you go to the Amazon.com website and look up Linda McLean's book, there is another review from (I think) Kentucky. This person is critical of the Ramseys for avoiding the police interviews in the crucial early stages of the investigation, but the reviewer is also critical of the Ramsey friends for not doing more to persuade them to do so. The reviewer says that by writing tribute books instead of trying to get the Ramseys to work with police, they have all let JonBenet down.

Food for thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice