From John Ramsey's '98 interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

IceT, That Doesn't Make Sense ....

Well that's hard to believe .... that a transcription error came out as "coat" instead of "throat"???

I mean, how would one "see a spot IN her throat, just below the surface"????

Although I believe there would be several transcription errors, this one doesn't seem to add up??

Regards,
    Mandarin

2. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe he was seeing and talking about that "abrasion" that is large and red, looks more like a bruise, just under the front left side of her throat. The funny thing is, he wasn't even asked about that, only how tightly her wrists were bound (of course they weren't bound tightly at all).

Heymom

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I watched the clip, tylin, and that is not footage of the Ramseys leaving their house on 12/26. The media was unaware at this point of what had even transpired, so there couldn't have been a camera on them. Besides, Thomas states in his book-

Patsy Ramsey, wearing a long fur coat, walked out sobbing uncontrollably and still leaning on her friends. She climbed into a car and was driven away. Her husband got into a van, and the coterie of family and friends relocated to the Fernie residence in South Boulder, on Tin Cup Circle.

-Tea

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, he has to be referring to the abrasion on her throat.

Transcription errors do happen. A good example is the "needs" instead of "knees" in my sig.

-Tea

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Tea,
    Thanks...I must have misunderstood what day that footage was filmed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice