Gaylord Herald Times Editorial on Ramsey campaign

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Why_Nut, May 24, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I was really careful this time when I hit "quote," Moab, because I didn't want to edit your post, hahahahahahahaha. Lawd, I quack myself up, sometimes. :banme:

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Uhhhh

I was completely joking. I find terms like "unnatural" and "crimes against nature" so archaic that I love using them. It's irony!

Still--I must be FLOGGED for my insolence!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You know the procedure

:whipit:

RR

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

And lets don't forget Lord of the flies.....so I saw Yes to a GayLord and nominate BobC

Shadow for President .....Bobc for Lord of the gays or Gaylord or something like that. We need a sign.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:tsktsk: and here I thought you were trying to turn him :mears:

:did:

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I'm going down to Montrose right now..

...to look for a couple of Leather Queens to teach you to be more politically correct, BobC. :bigstick:

7. RiverRat

Jr!

I've tried. I've begged. But I can't even get him to swerve much less turn. Like a man deserves someone as Hot as BobC is...........

:2mchinfo:
    RR

8. Watching You

I think BobC would be the perfect housemate for me. I don't nag, I don't :(:(:(:(:(, much, I love men as friends, I'm easy to get along with, I am a great cook when I feel like it. I'm clean, happy, love all critters, laugh a lot. Bob and I would be great together. I could go to bed at night with a man in the house without having to worry about getting my bones jumped at 1:00 in the morning. Gotta love it.

Heh.

9. BobC

I'm on my way, WY. I can exist like a rare bird in the splender of your palatial estate.

10. Watching You

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:cry: You have broken my :beats: BobC. Off to hang myself from the highest rafter.

12. BobC

But WY has a mansion and a string of polo ponies. Plus she's offered to dance for my amusement.

13. Watching You

Well, not exactly. We have five horses in the family plus one new foal and another about to pop any day. My mansion has two bedrooms. I'll dance, for sure, and you will surely be amused, hahahahahaha.

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

So...you are in it for a :wood: :2cents: and seeing WY :genie:? Easy to amuse aren't you? Does the word shallow come to mind at all here?

:kmg:

Think I am going to hang myself for you now? Forgetaboutit! I will find a man worthy of my :beats:

15. RiverRat

You can have him, WY..........

My bones enjoy a 1AM wake-up call.

:behind:
    RR

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:mears: I'm with you. Let WY have our shallow friend.

My bones are rarely asleep. :winkaway:

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Is this what you wanted?

:glord:

18. RiverRat

High Fab Five on all of the good humor that is cleansing our souls right now!

:yes:

And my extended apologizes to the fine folks down at the Gaylord Times for the "If I don't laugh, I'll cry" moment that has hit this thread.

:beammeup:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice