Gaylord Herald Times Letter to the Editor

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Ginja

Ginja Member

WTG Trish!

Omigod, the press release being printed in the GHT is awesome.

Don't you just feel it that John and the Patster are going to HAVE to respond?

Think I'll start a pool: will the Rams respond in likewise fashion by sending a letter to the GHT editor?...

...or will Trish be getting a call from Linny?

Perhaps they'll double-whammy -- write a letter AND call Linny.

Almost as important, but just as interesting, will be to see if any locals respond to Tricia's 'letter'. Hey! there's another pool...will Susan Stine send in a letter?....

...and will she sign it as herself or the Chief of Police?

This is going to be awesome watching this all play out.

You did good, Trish! :takeabow:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bull's-Eye!

Tricia, that's a wonderful letter, and I congratulate the Gaylord Times for having the courage to print it.

You really socked it to the Rams--those insufferable pseudo-elite liars.

I especially like the comparison to Mark Klaas, John Walsh, and others who have turned their tragedy into an unselfish crusade to help others who have lost their children.

Patsy must be fuming. :yow: She's probably trying to get through to Lin Wood :curtsey: right now, who has probably changed his number to avoid talking to her. Anyway, he's much too busy making money off Kobe Bryant now.

3. Elle

Elle Member

I'm pleased to hear this, ZM. There's hope for mine yet! :) However, I went over the word count. Forgot all about this, so maybe this will go against me, unless he chops it. I'm not too concerned now that Tricia's press release has gone in. It's very difficult to say all you want to say when there's a word count, so Tricia has said it all for me, and more! This has made my day!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Guys. Greenie's letter is emotion packed and beautifully written. I sent it to several outlets. It still might get printed with any luck.

GInja, you bring up some interesting points. I wonder how the Ramseys will respond.

I don't think they will respond themselves. One of the new best friends will do it for them.

I predict they will paint the members of FFJ (and me) as losers with too much time on our hands. Obsessed. The usual.

The good news is we have the truth on our side AND the "TRUTH" site was printed in the paper. Now more people will come and visit.

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What a completely appropos description, Lurker. You rock!

Frankly, Ginj, I think LW's right about us. We ARE disturbed, and I think we've made it QUITE clear why! I'll take those bets....

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Like a spoiled child who's abandoned his new toy....John's moved on by now. He lost and more the likely too busy having a major tantrum to respond to Tricia's superb letter or update the website.

New career for John and Patsy.

John and Patsy will make perfect televangelists!

Patsy can whine, pray and wear designer clothes two days in a row. Meanwhile John can praise himself on TV, spew out plans to change the laws and bilk the congregation out of money.

Hmmm....sounds more like a comedy televangelist program. After all haven't the Rams provided us with years of laughter with their skewered schemes?

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, (this goes to all who helped Tricia as well)

Once again, a job well done.

Once again, you demonstrate a tireless effort

Once again, you exhibit the willingness to go that extra mile

Once again, you show that the RST, puts in a great deal of effort on the other forums to criticize you and your efforts while they only sit back on their computer, complaining. Let them get off their collective a$$es and do something they think is productive FOR the Ramseys if they are so strong in their feelings against what you are willing to do.

Hey Margoo, why not have some cheese with that WHINE?

Got that Margoo? Your ire at the fact that this letter was printed shows that you are just a spoiled brat posting your critiques, while trying to beg Candy to come there and not let "them" win. (psst....Candy thinks Patsy did it) What are you doing Margoo, besides sitting on your :(:(:( and complaining? Get a grip! What do you think Candy can do? Why don't YOU do something? What a jerk! When Tracey's "comedy/fantasy" show came out, us BORG complained, BUT DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT; WE DIDN'T SIT AROUND AND :(:(:(:(:( WITHOUT WRITING LETTERS, MAKING CALLS, ETC.

DO SOMETHING BESIDES WHINE!

Back to Tricia:

Once again, you show that those of us who believe the Ramseys are involved in JBR's murder, and sit back on our computers, doing not much more than voicing our opinions over and over should be grateful, as I am, that there is a place on the forums, free of charge, free of worry that our personal information is out there, to post

Thanks for the efforts, the forums, and the stamina to fight.

8. Tez

Tez Member

WOW!!!! Both of those make me even prouder to be a member of FFJ!

Kudos Tricia! Take a :takeabow: or two!

Greenie, wonderfully written!

Yes, Show Me, we are disturbed! BWHAAA!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Zoomama, I quite believe this did happen to you, but from what I have gathered from a few other posters, and some of them VIP's in my book, they didn't have their letters published.

I know our local editor doesn't print everything, and also the larger newspaper The Toronto Star editor doesn't print everything. Editors also have to be careful what they're printing about. My guess is the GH may not want to be sued by Lin Wood.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, I cannot describe my elation at reading your letter in the GTH. I felt immense relief, and happiness, that for once, the TRUTH had been printed for all to see. Even better was the listing of the URL for the www.supportramseytruth.com web site. I believe you have effectively put the nail in the coffin of John Ramsey's future political hopes.

Thank you ... for EVERYTHING you done for JonBenet.

P.S. Am I allowed to say "coffin"? ;-)

11. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

To all...

Tricia and others have given me too much credit for the letter. Tricia edited it beautifully, making it her own. I am indeed proud to be a part of such an inspiring team. Any little part I can play in getting the truth out is something I consider worth the effort and is most rewarding.

Peace and love to all my law abiding forum friends who sincerely believe in liberty and justice for all.

The Rams are a constant reminder of the evil ramifications that echo throughout society when blatant injustices occur. Our voices, however small, seen to be the only remedy, however pertinent, for refocusing attention on the guilty heads of those who have murdered one of our littlest citizens.

The etheral hands of justice are alive and well; no doubt about that. The earthly hands of justice lag behind, but, in this case, it's catching up bit by bit. In the end, we'll see the results of our handiwork. I'm counting on that!

GL

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Greenleaf

I love everything you write--poetry, satire, memoirs, letters.

I wish you would write a book.

13. Greenleaf

Dear Lurker

My goodness! Thank you, Lurker. Thank you very much.

Greenleaf

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

What Lurker said.

Greenleaf's posts always make me think, or calm me down, or make me realize just how many people still care about JBR.

Greenleaf, you should write a book. The world could use it about now.

15. Greenleaf

dear Tricia

It is you, dear Tricia, who goes bravely ahead, fearless and determined, in the face of hostility; speaking loudly, demanding attention to your cause of liberty and justice for all. As for me, well, I elect to remain anonymous; fighting quietly in the background. Here, at FFJ, there is room for all, of every ilk.
    Whenever evil seems to be winning, watch out! Justice-loving souls have a way of catching the culprits when least expected. The truth always wins. That is a given.
    Amen.

16. purr

purr Active Member

hey, that is NO excuse Greenleaf..........

you want to remain anonymous.......

guess what you can still write a book and remain anonymous.

didnt you know that?

i dont know the names of the books....but
    several book in the last years have been written
    and published without the author's name ever
    been known.

so..........i too agree.......
    you should write a book!

you have a great and wonderful talent with words
    and humor!

please share yourself with the world
    and WRITE A BOOK!

best regards,
    purr

17. Greenleaf

dear purr

What a lovely thing to say! I don't believe that there is anything more pleasing than being understood. A writer's goal is just that; putting words to ideas, resulting in something meaningful for the reader.
    These recent compliments from FFJ posters warms the cockles of me ole heart. Thank you, my dear friends.

My children have arranged a big birthday bash for me next weekend. Although my birthday was June 26th, the August celebration is the best time for all to be together. It is a special birthday, as I'll be beginning my 70th year on this old orb. My only regret is that my dear husband, of nearly 40 years, will not be here to join in the festivities. He passed away in 1999 from leukemia.

You know what? Maybe I'll write a book, titled: Life begins at 70

Love and peace to all,
    Greenleaf

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Congrats to Greenie and Ginja for surviving yet another glamorous year!

19. Greenleaf

Thank you

JC, GINJA & BOBC.

Thank you. I appreciate your comments more than you'll ever know.

GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice