Gene Wallis Parker

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Jan 18, 2004.

1. purr

purr Active Member

thanks moab for posting what

what KoldKase and Sabreenakatz said.

i have no idea who they are.

but i had said
    on another post
    that i figured out why
    Fedorax's videotape does
    not have the 911 call on it.

because Geraldo would have been SUED..
    big time.

so my theory was right.

and i dont care about all of this
    so you believe i am right.
    or that any of us saw that
    enhanced version.

i just want THE TRUTH out there.
    and Linwad and Ramseys.....pinned on their back
    with THE TRUTH.

i want the Ramsey's and all their co-conspirators behind
    bars too!!!

and in a Court of Law The TRUTH
    will speak big time to their LACK OF CREDIBILITY!!!

never give up........
    never give up..........
    never give up..........

that famous guy said that.
    (short term memory loss..you know who...right?)

and i say it too,
    never give up,
    purr

men carrying jonbenet's casket:

Attached Files:

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

How in the world did you get yourself banned from Court-TV?

They have all kinds of crazies over there posting about all kinds of things, and they are not even scolded.

Did you ever read the threads by that woman who put her mentally ill sis up to killing their mom to get the inheritance? And the sis is in jail, and this whacko is posting away on Court TV?

And those loonies Slapfish and Rainsong?

That is the nuttiest crime site on the web.

(Sorry, everyone, for going off-topic).

Carry on.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Polygraph

Here are scanned copies of 2 of the sets of questions asked of Diane Hollis by Gene Parker:

Computerized Polygraph System (Version 2.14.

Copyright 1991-95, SAT Inc.)

Question list: BOULDER MURDER CASE Examiner: GENE WALLIS PARKER, CPE

1 Label: DI Type : C Answer: Yes

2 Label: SR Type : 0 Answer: Yes

3 Label: Nl Type : N Answer: Yes

4 Label: DL1 Type : C Answer: No

5 Label: Ri Type : R Answer: Yes

6 Label: N2 Type: N Answer: Yes

7 Label: DL2 Type : C Answer: No

8 Label: R2 Type : R Answer: Yes

9 Label: N3 Type : N Answer: Yes

10 Label: DL3 Type : C Answer: No

11 Label: R3 Type : R Answer: Yes
    Date: 11-DEC-97 Time: 4:32:20

Do you understand that I will ask you only the questions we have discussed?

Regarding the Ramsey murder case, do you intend to answer all of my relevant questions truthfully?

Do you live in Arvada ?

During the 12 years of marriage to David, did you ever sexually cheat on him?

Did you have conversation with a woman who said she wanted to talk to John Ramsey about his molesting JonBenet/Patsy walking in/Patsy hitting JonBenet by mistake?

Is your first name Diane?

Prior to 1997, did you betray Nick & Ann over Dave

Did a woman ask you to talk to John Ramsey regarding information about John Ramsey molesting JonBenet/and Patsy discovering it?

Are you single with two children?

Before the age of 50, did you ever make a "serious" mistake in judgment?

Were you told by a woman that John Ramsey was molesting JonBenet, Patsy Ramsey saw it, swung at John but hit JonBenet instead?
    Question list : RAMSEY MURDER CASE II - DIANE HALLIS Examiner: GENE WALLIS PARKER, CPE

Date: l1-DEC-97 Time: 3:25:34

1 Label: DI Type: C Answer: Yes

2 Label: SR Type : 0 Answer: Yes

3 Label: N1 Type : N Answer: Yes

4 Label: DL1 Type : C Answer: No

5 Label: R1 Type: R Answer: Yes

6 Label: N2 Type: N Answer: Yes

7 Label: DL2 Type: C Answer: No

8 Label: R2 Type: R Answer: Yes

9 Label: N3 Type: N Answer: Yes

10 Label: DL3 Type : C Answer: No

11 Label: R3 Type : R Answer: Yes

Do you understand that I will ask you only the questions we have discussed?

Regarding the Ramsey murder case, do you intend to answer all of my relevant questions truthfully?

Do you live on Everett Way

?During the 12 years of marriage to David, did you ever sexually cheat on him with Oryln?

Did you connect the woman (on the telephone) talking about the Ramsey case, to Laurie Wagner?

Is your first name Diane?

Prior to 1997, did you ever falsify a document?

Did Laurie Wagner on her phone talk to the woman on the Ramsey case for over 30 minutes?

Are you single with two children?

Before the age of 50, did you steal from your Mom & Dad?

Did you give the woman calling about the Ramsey case to Laurie Wagner, and did you observe that they talked for over a half hour?

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah Lurker-- I got banned because I used the F word. The Nation of Islam guys were advocating genocide on Jews and got to stay, but using the F word is apparently worse.

I broke the rules so I'm not going to sit around crying about it.

5. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Nation of Islam?

Shouldn't they change that name to Nation of NAMBLA after deciding to shield Michael Jackson?

6. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

So it is okay to advocate the killing of Jews or any ethnic cleansing, but saying **** is a bannable (great word) offense. Go figure?

I recently took up freshwater aquariums and breeding fish. I can go to forums about this and believe it or not, there is no flaming, no arguing. Everyone is happy. There is a world out there that does not revolve around JBR and true crime. The people are very nice. It is a breath of fresh air when things get crazy on the forums. After the six years I have been on these forums, well it gets a little tiresome. All the bickering and BS. I hang in there in hopes that someday Justice will be served. Be it to the Ramsey's or to an intruder. I don't need to be right. That isn't important. That the person who killed JBR is held accountable is what is important. And I shall stick it out until the bitter end.

Midnight_Wolf

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Lurker - Re CTV

A week or so ago I was posting on a thread over there. Slapfish was posting misinformation and I started posting to correct it. Each time I corrected some of his/her misinformation, Slapfish changed the subject (I presume to deflect from the corrections!) However, this did have the effect of making the thread lively and varied. It wasn't a flamefest by any stretch of the imagination and the entire confrontation took up maybe 2/3 pages at the most?

Imagine my surprise when the following day, 7 PAGES of posts disappeared from that thread - including posts that had been there for some time. Now THAT is pretty rubbish moderation. I have no idea what was posted on that thread after I went to bed, but it certainly didn't merit the entire deletion of an informative discussion.

So BobC - I wouldn't worry too much about being banned ffrom there. Clearly, some of the moderators don't know their backsides from their elbows :)

8. BobC

Well like I said--it was my fault. I broke the rules. I almost never bicker with anybody--most of the time I was the life of the party. Like the time I asked for help with my fica tree which is dull and listless--lying there like a bored hooker.

9. BobC

Lurker--you know "Rainsong" was really Jameson, right?

10. Spade

Spade Member

Back to the top

Gene Parker was one of the more interesting characters in the Ramsey sideshow. In December 1997, Parker was hired by Craig Lewis (then at the Globe) to polygraph Diane Hollis (John Ramsey’s secretary) to determine the truthfulness of a story Hollis wanted to sell the Globe.

Hollis’ story was that in January 1997, she had taken a call from “a woman†who wanted to talk to John Ramsey. The “woman†told Hollis that Patsy Ramsey had personally told her that: “Patsy had caught John molesting JonBenet again, that Patsy swung at John but hit JonBenet instead.â€

Hollis passed the polygraph exam with an 88% probability that she told the truth. Please keep in mind that the polygraph only verified that Hollis was telling the truth about the fact that a “woman†called her and told her a story. IT DOES NOT VERIFY THE TRUTH OF THE “WOMAN’S†STORY.

I interviewed Parker in early 1998 and he gave me additional details about his examination of Hollis:

1. The “woman†was Pam Paugh. Hollis had originally told the Globe that the “woman†was a secretary in Mike Bynum’s office.
    2. Hollis claimed that Pam later corrected her allegation that Patsy had said: “She caught John molesting JonBenet again†to “She caught HIM molesting JonBenet again.
    3. Hollis claimed that Pam told her that Patsy had told “himâ€: “I thought I told you not to do this anymore.†Before she swung and accidentally hit JonBenet.

In 2000, Parker went on Peter Boyles to tell this story and received a nasty letter from LinWad. He contracted Alzheimer’s shortly thereafter and is now unable to communicate.

In cross-checking Parker’s bona fides I found several serious misrepresentations. That is why I have held back posting this. However, the “woman’s†scenario fits the evidence known to the public and IMO deserves additional discussion.

11. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Back to the top

HIM. Hmmmmmm. Whom, one wonders, may be implicated.

If not John... John Andrew? John Andrew is a John (no pun intended). He is also a HIM.

It is also possible to loan an ATM card to a friend.

12. BobC

John Andrew was cleared--a photo from the ATM machine showed he was telling the truth. Plus there was no evidence that he was connected to the murder anyway

13. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Bobc

IIRC, the photo from the ATM was pretty blurry and the guy had a hat tugged down low over his face, as if he were... hiding...

14. purr

purr Active Member

there is NO way in hell

that you can tell from that ATM pic
    that it is John Andrew..........
    or anyone else.

the baseball cap was pulled down over
    all recognizable features.

purr

15. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Okay, and now consider:

JA's suitcase with a "Doctor Seuss book" and a blanket with semen on it.

The bag of rope in JA's room, found on JB's bed and inside the body bag.

JA talks about "forgiveness".

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I guess I need to add that to my list of plausible scenarios.

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here we go..........

This thread covers the other polygrapher that the Ramseys deny contacting. What an amazing read this one is, so go back and take all five pages in, please and thank you!

RR

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rr-wow!

This thread is incredible. Pam Paugh must know the truth about everything. Whether she phoned John's secretary and spilled the beans is a different story. Could sibling jealousy cause her to make up a story like this? Does Pam Paugh drink, and were these the drunken ramblings of a crazy lady?

And what ever happened to Peter Boyles?

I still don't buy this scenario, however. If this sort of accident happened, why wouldn't Patsy, who loved "that child" with the "hole in her heart", have called 911 right away to get help for her precious child?

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I thought Patsy said she loved that child with the "whole of her heart," not the Hole in Her Heart.

Lurker????

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I don't know who Adrian Monk was/is, but I'm with him/her.

There is quite a lot about this case that has now been buried by the Haddon/Hunter/Woody/Keenan cover up machine.

I don't know how much credibility any of the people involved in this "secretary's" story have, but I find the evidence that is FACT lends some kind of authenticity to it: JonBenet had prior vaginal injuries and her hymen was damaged before that night. Since she was molested when she was murdered, it's a direct link to the prior molestation, IMO. It's sheer obtuseness trying to come up with some "innocent" reason for the prior vaginal injuries in light of how she died and what was done to her on that night that makes NO SENSE other than someone was trying to cover up the fact of who was molesting JonBenet, IMO. I know not everyone feels that way, but it's simple logic to me.

The second interesting part about this thread: it clearly shows many forum people heard that enhanced 911 tape played on TV. None of us knew/knows each other at the time or even since. We came to the controversy over the hearing of that enhanced tape at different times on different forums. We all got our heads bitten off, and as contentious fate would have it, the WORST OF THE WORST is the rabidly jealous harpy gutter candy, who is just eaten ALIVE thinking others have heard it and she didn't. If gutter candy had heard that tape on TV, she'd be peeing her pants jumping anyone who said she didn't hear it---FIRST! :floor:

But Adrian is right, it's the things the RST denydenydeny that make you sit up and take notice. Like the pineapple and tea on the table. Like the prior molestation evidence. Like the blank cell phone record.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Adrian Monk? Hope he wiped his keyboard off!

Smit investigative RULZ

DO's and DO NOT's When Investigating a Crime Scene Where the Murder Occurs

Inside the Victim's House, By Lou Smit and Disciples

DO assume that a lone boot print near the body rules out family members;
    gone is the day when humans walk with two feet.
    DO assume that broken window panes mean an intruder.

DO assume that an intruder would wander all around the house while the
    family is asleep, gathering what he needs to commit a murder.

DO assume that child killers use sex gloves when garroting and attacking
    young children: one hand for the garrote, one hand for the sex glove, and one hand
    for....

DO assume that intruders essentially have 3 hands and 1 foot.

DO assume that mothers will dress themselves in "yesterday's clothing", put
    on a full face of makeup, and, when available, wear their Miss America pins
    when calling cops to their house where a crime has occurred.

DO assume that mothers will handle ransom notes and never leave fingerprints
    behind.

DO assume that bed wetting is normal for a six year old child.

DO assume that 25+ trips to a pediatrician in a year is normal, and warrants
    no questioning.

DO assume that there is no need to subpoena phone records from the victim's
    house for the crucial time period in question. Intruders never make calls,
    and family members always take sleeping pills.

DO NOT assume that lack of footprints in snow surrounding a house means no
    intruder; batman can fly, so why can't an intruder?

DO NOT assume that a window well outside a window that is too tall for a
    normal man to climb out would rule out an intruder; studies by me have shown
    that when in a panic, intruders can leap straight up at least 6 feet.

DO NOT assume that lack of DNA on the victim's body means no intruder;
    studies by me have shown that all intruders are remorseful of what they have done
    and usually wipe their victims clean.

DO NOT assume that locked doors means no intruder; we all know about the
    case I cracked in 1937 where I proved that little green men slid down a chimney
    and stole a child's bike.

DO NOT assume that if you catch your prime suspects in lies that this means
    they are guilty; studies by me have shown that people who take sleeping
    pills are nerve wracked and have faulty memories.

DO NOT assume that food in the victim's stomach means the victim ate on her
    own. According to Dr IAmStupid, it is very common for intruders to shove
    food into a victim's mouth and force feed them.

DO NOT assume that a child would scream if attacked by an intruder. It has
    been shown time and time again that children are mindful of their parents
    needing rest and hence tend to refrain from screaming when attacked.

DO NOT assume that a date of death being on a tombstone of the victim, when
    the TOD has never been released, to be anything suspicious. It is common
    knowledge that parents will put any ole date on a headstone.

DO NOT be alarmed by terms such as "epithelial erosion" or "vascular
    congestion" or "chronic inflammation" when referring to a female child
    victim's private parts. These are only terms meant to frame innocent people.

DO NOT ever suspect the victim's parents, or any other family member that
    might be in the house at the time of death. The FBI made up that statistic
    about 12:1 being a family member who commits family member crimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice