Gene Wallis Parker

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Jan 18, 2004.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Great post and questions WY. I find it very interesting that this thread keeps touching on the Clintons while discussing that Ramsey case. With all the gossip about the Clintons sexcapades, how many times have you wondered which Clinton was/is actually covering for the other in order to further political careers? (Need to add the Clinton Political Spin Team in here too.) Not meant to take the thread off topic - just a rhetorical question.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The Clintons

At least the Clintons never had a dead daughter show up in their basement. On the contrary, they have loved and nurtured their daughter, Chelsea, throughout the White House years and beyond. In fact, the ONE thing I admire about them is their devotion to their daughter.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

So Pam pretended to be JR's secretary? Somehow I missed that info.

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Yeah, and while the Clinton escapades followed more closely the song about the "Waitret" by Kinky Friedman ("eatin' ain't cheatin' ") the JBR scenario is clearly the work of chronic pervdom.

Way to go, Punisher!

Too many assumptions based on fact, evidence or the laws of physics would make one seem almost...well, LOGICAL. We wouldn't want THAT now, would we?

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I guess not!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice