Geraldo At Large August 28th 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Laura Ingle was in radio out of L.A. She reported extensively on the Peterson case, and did alot of TV connected with the case. She did such a great job that Fox snagged her soon after Peterson ended.

Why Nut, thanks a million. I don't seem to get Inside Edition in my city.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Great! I never saw the second session with Tricia. By any chance Why_Nut could you please give me the url's that you have created so far, for Tricia. I have seen the first one you created, and that's all. Thank you in advance!

Read your other post, and I keep forgetting about "YouTube" on your Blog.:-(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2006
  3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Long time, no see! :hiya:

Geraldo will re-enter my world at 7:00 ET. It is a thirty minute program and fairly new in my area.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Wishing you all the best with all of your interviews, Tricia. Hopefully Why_Nut
    will record all of them, just in case we don't have the same channels.:) I'm thinking you might not want to go back to your day job after all this excitement. :)

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

PS I missed this totally today, but TRicia called and said her Crier Live appearance has been bumped, possibly until tomorrow. However, with the DNA developments, she may or may not happen now.

Just FYI.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I brought up New York on the map, clicked it, and this came up:

City: Buffalo, NY
    Station: WNYO/WB 49
    Air time: 10:30pm/ET

Buffalo is just across the river from me, and we do get Buffalo news etc., so I may be able to see this (?). Fingers crossed. If not, I always have "YouTube," but I need your web site again please.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Laura Ingle

Is the Laura Ingle segment still on with Gigax? At 6:30 Eastern?

I hope so. I like Laura. She did a great job on the Scott Peterson trial. She does move around from channel to channel, though, and I never know where to find her.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Elle

You Tube is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

And Why-Nut is the greatest thing since...I don't know...John Wayne???

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wow....what will Tricia say on Geraldo now???????????????????

How Tracey keeps bilking the taxpayers of Boulder to finance his documentaries?

How Lacy blindly follows Tracey's lead with Wood barking orders at her?

I can't wait.

10. koldkase

Yes, as far as I know, Geraldo At Large will carry the Ingles segment as scheduled.

I would imagine, they're gloating they have this in the can right now....

11. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahahaha! All ye who know who John Wayne is stand up please!

One, two, three, four, five ... ... .... ... ... :) :beammeup:

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Why_Nut is the greatest thing since John Inman silly :)

13. Jayelles

Hey Why_Nut, I found an old BBC micro user manual in a school filing cabinet today. Do you reckon I should file it in the bin?

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jayelles...

The very thought of John Inman dancing in that Greek soldier's costume cracks me up!

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The show is on!

Edited to add:

This is excellent.

Zooming in on the case number!

Interviewing Gigax himself! I am impressed.

This is so very awesome I cannot contain myself. Gigax lays out receipts from stores to prove where he was.

It is so up to date, the program contains the information we have all just learned about the DNA not matching and charges not being filed.

It is a short piece, but quality. It is over now. An advantage to that is that it probably will come in under the ten minute limit for YouTube postings.

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Keep talking Why Nut! Thank you so much!

17. MedEditor

MedEditor Member

Tricia was fantastic! The segment opened the show and today's developments really added to the impact of the segment. Gigax was compelling---showed receipts proving his whereabout when JonBenet was murdered.

Statement was read that Tracey refused to appear on the show and didn't want to get into a "shouting match on Fox TV."

Way to go Tricia and FFJ! :jumpie:

18. Jayelles

I'm glad Gigax is getting the opportunity to do this. I hope it gets picked up by a British tv programme. Actually, I have an idea. I might write to Sir Trevor MacDonald to see if he would cover it. This might be his kind of thing.

19. koldkase

It comes on here at 7 pm. JUST WHEN THOMAS IS ON KHOW!

I can't keep up....

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I can just see Tracey's mole teeth gnawing at his own leg in rage over Tricia's relentless expose' on his crockumentaries.

I am glad Gigax has publicly shown the evidence that proves Tracey is a big fat stinking fraud, and that fraud is one of Lacy's advisors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice