Geraldo At Large August 28th 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 28, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tricia ... you were FANTASTIC on Geraldo!

... and lest anyone forget ... everything that the Geraldo folks knew about this issue was thanks DIRECTLY to Tricia and the good folks here at FFJ!

The show itself was EXCELLENT, and is attributable DIRECTLY to Tricia's tuteledge on the subject matter. Tricia's on-air moments were small ... but she was effectively the whole show. The show was great becuz Tricia made sure that it was great.

YOU ROCK, Tricia!!!

...YumYum

2. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia once again, Congratulations. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to know that Professor Michael Tracey is being exposed for the liar he is. He's a FRAUD.

You were just wonderful, as per usual. So professional! :):rose:

3. Elle

Elle Member

THREE CHEERS SHOW ME! :toast: :toast: :toast:

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cheers for us all Elle! An unbelievable day.

5. Tril

Tril Member

Tricia, you were wonderful! You were PERFECT!

haha! Take that, Tracey, you ***!

6. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

my lightning fingahs do it again!

GERALDO AT LARGE Monday 28 Aug 2006

GR: While many are breathlessly following the news about JMK’s first courtroom appearance, we have been investigating the man behind Karr’s Bangkok arrest. And we’ve uncovered something we feel is deeply disturbing. Laura Ingle has our exclusive investigative report.

LI: Michael Tracey is the Univ. of Colorado professor and documentarian who brought JMK to attn of the BDA. But now startling revelations that this is not the first prime suspect that MT has named.
    Man (on camera): I started getting these weird emails Did you know that you’re being named as a suspect in the JBR murder case?
    LI: In a world exclusive, meet Steve Gigax, the man who Michael Tracey first claimed killed JBR.

Did you have anything to do with the murder of JBR?
    SG: No. No, I did not.
    cut to movies of JBR in her b/w pageant get up.
    LI: MT made these apparently untrue claims in this 2004 documentary he coproduced called “Who Killed the Beauty Queen? The Prime Suspectâ€
    SG: Here we go. MT’s at it again.
    LI: These are disturbing facts about the respected professor. Facts that could cast even more doubt on the validity of the case against JMK.
    Tricia: He has been known in the past to produce out and out lies about supposed prime suspects in the case that were not prime suspects at all.
    LI: Tricia Griffith runs FFJ, an online JBR blog based in SL City. Griffith says she was the first to scrutinize the accusations made by MT in his 2004 documentary which was broadcast in Britain.
    TG: In this documentary, he talks about this prime suspect as a very dangerous man.
    LI: The documentary shows a document on screen purported to be a police record of this prime suspect with his name and address blacked out. An alert viewer in Scotland took a screen shot of the case number in the corner of the police document and sent it to Griffith.
    Griffith did some online research and found that the document corresponded to a person named John Steven Gigax. The documentary called this suspect a man “who has since disappeared.â€
    But Griffith says she was able to find his phone number without leaving her chair
    TG: I found John Steven Gigax with a Google search in a few minutes. So obviously, I’m not an investigator and I was able to do it There was MT’s first big lie.
    LI: Tricia Griffith called Steve Gigax.
    SG: It was like a nightmare. And I wanted to get it stopped.
    LI: Gigax was no angel. he admits he served time for attempted sexual assault and menacing with a deadly weapon. But he says he’s also no killer and in 2004 he says he called Tom Bennett in the BDA to prove he was not even in Boulder at the time of the murder.
    SG: And I sent him some records that I had of signed credit card receipts from purchases at Sears at the time when I had been in Indiana.
    LI: Did he tell you, you are not a suspect?
    SG: He said don’t worry about it, I am not a suspect. They don’t want to talk to me.
    LI: Due to a gag order the DA’s office is not able to comment on SG;s story by Fonx news correspondent Carol McKinley who has covered this case from the beginning confirms it.
    CM: That as far as for the official investigation, he was never a suspect.
    LI: When he asked MT for a comment on our story he refused to go on camera for an interview. But he did offer a statement through a spokesperson
    “I’m a great believer in rational debate, not a shouting match on Fox tv. People have every right to disagree with me. I have no problem with that.â€
    Still, Steve Gigax tells us there is nothing MT could say that would fix the effects of his claims in the 2004 documentary.
    SG: People showed up at the house. Reporters and all kinds of stuff. I couldn’t go back to work. I just couldn’t do it.
    LI: If MT fingered the wrong suspect in 2004, TG wonders if he’s doing it again by bringing JMK to the attention of the current BDA Mary lacy.
    TG: Apparently she takes his phone calls. There’s something wrong about that. This man has lied in the past. And who knows what he’s doing now.
    LI: Here in Boulder, Colo. friends of MT say he’s just a regular guy who likes to hang out here in this local pub on Friday nights. He’s often joined her by his friend newspaper journalist Michael Sandlock (ph). The newsman defends MT’s documentary.
    MS: And I think he really does want to see the case solved. And the fact he’s doing documentaries I thnk is a good thing. And whether he’s right or not I can’t really say.
    LI: But that’s little solace to Steve Gigax. he is suffering from a heart condition and hepatitis C. And with his waning health there is nothing more he wants than to counteract the effects of MT’s film.
    SG: I want the world to know that I am 100% innocent. I just want the world to know and move on.
    LI: This case is moving on in a completely different direction today. The public defender has announced that the DA in this case has decided not to file charges against JMK. this decision coming today just hours before JMK’s initial court appearance was set to take place. The motion to dismiss charges came in a 5-p document outlining 24 reasons why the DA Mary Lacy came to this decision…

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wow! Thanks for that, Boomer!

With everything happening so fast, I hadn't even had time to watch WN's YouTube capture of the Geraldo Show.

8. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Oh, so I didn't have to do that? :duped:
    Tee hee

9. Show Me

Nope....it was great you did babyboomer. I was having hissy fits and you posted the info quickly!

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I am really disappointed that you guys are not picking up on something.

11. Show Me

Picking up? My excuse too much medicine and a giddy head.

12. BobC

I'm going to pull a Shadow here: watch the very end of the Geraldo tape again and then ask yourselves what day John Ramsey took off on his little plane.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Can I buy a vowel?

14. Show Me

Ohhhh....I'm too tired and puny to think....tell me please?

Pretty please with Noodles on top?

15. BobC

What did Geraldo say at the end of this telecast?

16. Show Me

John Ramsey wasn't available for comment?

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We let John SNEAK OUT?!

18. Show Me

BobC! Tell us...I need to go to bed. I'm sick....give me a break.

19. wombat

wombat Member

The last thing Geraldo said was that tomorrow they will be talking the the man he considers the top legal expert in this case.

Who is that?

Is this what you are teasing us with, BobC?

20. Show Me

I've got to go to bed....Bob C you are cruel to this poor sick woman.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice