Geraldo At Large August 28th 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 28, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Good God.

Okay--did you all not hear Geraldo say that Lacy sat on this dNA result for a few days? That means she knew about it a few days ago, at least, and JR disappeared, suddenly, a few days ago. Then Woody came on TV with that rather cheesy explanation of John Ramsey wanting to get away from the media? And simultaneously Wood stopped talking about the guy who was arrested for the murder of JBR, and was suddenly all "he's innocent until proven guilty.

I am so dying to say something but I can't because a certain evil hag will cause trouble.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One hag versus how many?!

So KeenanLacyTracey let John sneak out the basement window, huh? Just left Burke behind to deal with the cards dealt?! That is quite the Runner-Up to trying to leave the State as soon as you find your dead daughter. :loser:

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

How OJ. He is looking on every golf course in the world. Where's the surprise, we know how much they all care.

4. wombat

wombat Member

Really Bob - your hags here way outnumber those others over there, plus our powers are greater. :genie:

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bet John knew that DNA didn't match long before Lacy found out....;

6. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Ok Bob.. I caught the line that Lacy had the DNA results 2 days ago but sat on them.

Pam Paugh also said that John hasn't disappeared (not that I believe anyone in that family).

I'd like some more information on John's disappearance. Is it true? Is there any evidence of it? It wouldn't surprise me if he left the country. I really think he's the only suspect remaining.

JMO
    Cheb

7. BobC

he's in hiding. Who knows if he actually left the country but that information came straight from Linn Wood.

8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Now Bob, he's not hiding. John just took some melatonin and slept thru all this....

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    Once again you kicked butt! You are doing a fantastic job and I (we) know you will continue to do so. :jumpie: :bowdown:
    pssssst What other shows will you be on soon??? :winko:

10. BobC

Also--did you all catch the other important little detail--that once again, the DA did this whole thing without the BPD knowing a thing about it?

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yahoo! Tricia and Wendy! Oh....

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, y'all are hiliarious. But you're also right. Uncle Johnny is a runner. He ran from the scene of the crime before. Now he's runnig again.

I caught that Thomas said the BPD knew nothing about this Karr investigation and the arrest warrant. But I thought that is understood. Thomas said the BPD got kicked in the dirt by Keenan when she took the case from them, at the behest of the prime suspects. Nobody in this country has ever heard of such a thing before. I cannot imagine how Wood talked Lacy into this, but he did, and I don't think he had to threaten her, either. I think she wanted it as badly as he did. She was insulted when Hunter took her off the case back in the early part of the investigation because she wasn't OBJECTIVE. hahaha He called THAT one right, anyhow.

I think Lacy took the case away from the BPD so she could feel vindicated for her original intruder inclinations. From there, she had Smit back to advise her, with Ollie and Wood...and she hired Bennett.

Y'all do know that in the Wolf suit, Wood had a letter from the BPD case files that Hoffman didn't even know about, to use against one of the handwriting experts. How did Wood get evidence from the case file that didn't come from Smit, but from the BPD?

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is where I get lost Bob. Usually the police make the arrest and THEN the prosecutor decides to pursue the crimes as charged or not!

14. koldkase

I just wonder why the BPD was giving Lin Wood evidence from their files to defend the Ramseys in the Wolf v Ramsey law suit?

Or is Wood lying, and Keenan got the files and gave the letter in question from the case files?

This deposition was taken in May of 2002. Keenan had taken over the case and had the files. Beotch. She helped the Ramseys win that suit, didn't she? Wonder how many phone calls she made on their behalf during that suit?

So, Keenan has been in bed with Wood...so to speak...even in their personal law suits? God. These people have no shame. None. Rotten and corrupt to the core.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05172002Depo-GideonEpstein.htm

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Keenan-Lacy is in bed with Wood. Wood is in bed with Tracey. Tracey is in bed with Smit. Smit is in bed with Gray and SanAugustin. Gray and SanAugustin is in bed with Tracey. Tracey is in bed with Keenan-Lacy. Keenan-Lacy is in bed with Smit. Smit is in bed with Wood ... the whole freakin' thing is an orgy. And that doesn't include the side players.

16. starfishing

starfishing Member

In regards to leaks, etc

You guys need to remember that Paula Woodward, on 9News is also in bed with all these people. She's connected deeply with Michael Tracey and also Mary Lacy.

17. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

Hmmm...Does anyone else here see one h*ll of a future selling big ol' beds in Boulder?

18. koldkase

Candy claims that Haddon handled Paula Woodward's divorce. I have no idea.... But it wouldn't surprise me.

These people are more connected than West Virginia cousins.

19. starfishing

starfishing Member

Paula Woodward

handled the original JMK story. After things started to break down, she suddenly disappeared. Then she suddenly has the news that the DNA doesn't match? It's said that she is the original leak, and that it came from Tracey. With blessings from Mary Lacy. Beeyotch. Both of 'em.

Stay tuned and look at the downloads for Peter Boyles. He's got her number.

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Paula Woodward is the Boulder equivilant of the NewYorkTimes reporter, Judith Miller, who was the Cheney-Bush-NeoCon mouthpiece on Weapons of Mass Destruction before the Iraq War. She's bought and sold.

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice